The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine paying 5k for a holiday up the road to then keep on going to aldi and home bargains. 😬
Zoe and curly nipping to the shops whilst Pen looks after the rest and feeds the kids their one bacon cob of the year they only get on holiday.
What have they gone away for?
£5k for a lodge and it’s a tit tip because they are feral.

Reactions: 12
They're trying to prove that they're capable of homeschooling, they'll use this holiday as "proof" they can homeschool Joseph.

Zoe is forcing herself to interact with the kids on camera, it won't last when she has plastic boxes of junk to focus on.

They won't vlog lunches, but happily vlogged their "treat" of premade pastries. Their lunches at home must be shocking, a jam sandwich and a packet of crisps between 2 kids.

Reactions: 10
Imagine paying 5k for a holiday up the road to then keep on going to aldi and home bargains. 😬
Zoe and curly nipping to the shops whilst Pen looks after the rest and feeds the kids their one bacon cob of the year they only get on holiday.
What have they gone away for?
I hate seeing children dumped in front of a screen like this.

Reactions: 11
She must have a fetish for being in her underwear on camera, ain’t no other reason to be showing all to the world on a “family yoooootube channel” when her kids already get teased.
They could have went to the wild park from home, it ain’t that far. They don’t do anything different in the lodge than they do at home other than have a hot tub dunk and children have slightly more space. Sad sacks.

Reactions: 14
That explains it, bet she hasn’t even been measured in years.
They don’t look like they have any support at all.
She measures the kids feet herself on a piece of A4 paper, she’s hardly going to go for a decent bra fitting, not for herself or any of those girls.

• Wow
I bet she’s going to buy a hot tub.
They should’ve done that in the first place. Could’ve bought one for the money its cost to stay an hour up the road.
---
On the Facebook post Fem did about going to Landmark there at 50 comments. 31 of them are from Asian men with questionable English. Of course he’s liked the comments. What in the world will it take for these incompetent selfish bastards to stop pimping their kids!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I bet she’s going to buy a hot tub.
They should’ve done that in the first place. Could’ve bought one for the money its cost to stay an hour up the road.
---
On the Facebook post Fem did about going to Landmark there at 50 comments. 31 of them are from Asian men with questionable English. Of course he’s liked the comments. What in the world will it take for these incompetent selfish bastards to stop pimping their kids!!
ben will never be away from the top up electric key shop running a hot tub !
which leads me to why on earth do they not have a smart meter and top up online or via an app !

which leads me to why on earth do they not have a smart meter and top up online or via an app !
They used utilities in their last house (military accommodation on a very minimal rent for 10 yrs) and never paid their bills!

Spent it on iPads, mobiles, gadgets, drones etc though. 🙄

When they moved, because they've got debt, and a bad credit history, they've had to keep a key meter.

Yet they're still trying to kid everyone they're buying a house in the next couple of years 😂😂😂

• Haha
They used utilities in their last house (military accommodation on a very minimal rent for 10 yrs) and never paid their bills!

Spent it on iPads, mobiles, gadgets, drones etc though. 🙄

When they moved, because they've got debt, and a bad credit history, they've had to keep a key meter.

Yet they're still trying to kid everyone they're buying a house in the next couple of years 😂😂😂
How did they get away with not paying their bills?
I know if I tried that I’d be getting court summonses to my home.

Reactions: 8
How did they get away with not paying their bills?
I know if I tried that I’d be getting court summonses to my home.
Debt collection works differently in Scotland, they won't get bailiffs to their door. They're probably paying back a couple of quid a week.

Actually, that might explain why Zoe is suddenly happy to spend money so manically, she knows she can rack up credit debt and only have to pay a small amount back each week.

Reactions: 8
Think they have the key meter as they have an outstanding debt !

Reactions: 6
Cracked me up last night when she said she went to Tesco for milk, after coming straight out of Aldi, because she likes filtered milk . I buy filtered milk because it’s only my husband who has it and it lasts longer, I have oat milk, and guess where i buy it from? That’s right, Aldi! The thick cow won’t even have looked for it, she‘ll have presumed they didn’t sell it so used it as an excuse to stay away from the children for longer.

The reason she went to Aldi was to get meat to barbecue. I wonder if they were going to include the little ones in that (probably not) or were they going to have to watch out of the window again?

• Sad
They won't vlog lunches, but happily vlogged their "treat" of premade pastries. Their lunches at home must be shocking, a jam sandwich and a packet of crisps between 2 kids.
I noticed that too. Fancy making such a fuss of frozen stuff put in the oven. And he said he was going to do some baking haha. If that was gourmet, you're right about their lunches at home.

He's still talking to the children all the time through the camera without looking at them. When he was leaning against the hot tub and they were in it, their "conversation" really annoyed me.

Agree that they're probably gearing up to homeschool, as they now plan to do tours of all the wildlife/sanctuary places. I think Ben fancies himself as the next David Attenborough.

She's going to be so pissed when she goes home and how dare she say it's a pity they're only staying in the lodge for a week. What an ungrateful old hag.

No need to go out to do shopping - cud have done an online shop and got it delivered to the lodge.. imagine on holiday and vlogging your shopping. Sad sad lives they have.,
I’m sure those kids will like a sausage on the bbq cuz let’s face it, they never do that at home.
Get ready for the woe is me rant about going home how Jocif is overawed- home to their tit home in an area she thinks she’s too good for.
Get a job you lazy grifters. Give up the GRWM vids cuz frankly no one wants to see that, except your grubby foreign followers

Awaiting the misery vlog of arriving home and having a vlog where Ben says “this weekend is all about chill time and we need to de-compress from such a busy active week” everyone will be tearful and no doubt come monday they will need a day off school because the are all so overwhelmed from the holiday.
Mind you, if i was a sullivan kid i’d be miserable having to go back to that tit tip after having a week of more space to myself and not holed up in a cramped up cluttered bedroom.
Kid won’t want to go to school as their mums been prancing about in her bra and knickers filming herself getting dressed each morning and posting it online.
pair of imbeciles

Wouldn't it be great if instead of parading in "today's oufit", we saw her cooking "today's dinner". You know, something that benefits the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Was there anything more sad and depressing than seeing Flo plonked in that high chair staring at that propped up iPad?
Was wishing she’d lean over and drag it onto the floor, breaking it in the process.

If she insists on doing all this clothing try on then why doesn’t she do her own account. it’s not really “family” content .
not that those kids should be followed around by their creepy dad all day everyday as it is.

View attachment 2990007this is why your kids hate school zoe.
This pic should come with a warning

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.