The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2986904

Not sure if anyone else heard DCP mention this site being new and far more accurate. They could be making a tidy sum each month, around same as he was taking home, but no tax off the top.
On that site it says the most favourable estimate they make, per year, is $18000 which works out at £14154.12. If he had a job on NMW he’d be earning £22,010.56 and his take home pay would be £19,392.07 so they are significantly worse off and relying more on benefits by him not being in work. I don’t care what anyone says they’re scroungers. Benefits are there to help you when you’re on your uppers, not as a lifestyle choice.

Reactions: 15
She’s teaching the taxpayers who pay her benefits to suck eggs, the way she’s just harped on about Aldi in that latest vlog. We all know that the stuff they sell tastes the same because we’ve been shopping there for years. You watch, though, as soon as she’s back to the scruffy midden she calls home it will be straight back to Tesco and Asda for her.
She might upgrade and go to Waitrose or M and S. it appears she’s ditched leopard fox and is now printing £50 notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very telling they lost exactly 300 subs. Probably the 300 they bought.
---

Dave… bit poor taste isn’t it.
It’s very poor taste. Wonder if they even realise how this is being taken by those of us with a OH called Dave who is actually disabled. I could actually rip the fat bleep a new hole ATM

Reactions: 13
They could have gone to Cornwall for way less than another week in Aviemore! Two vans for 7 nights, £1000. Appreciate the fuel cost to get there, though the cars they drive will happily do 55-60mpg. Add on some Premier inn rooms for the journey which you can make an adventure of and it’s still considerably less. They are just too lazy to make the effort. How many of those younger kids have never been further south than where they currently are?
What an opportunity for them and the vlogging possibilities!
I can't understand why they don't bother with family. What happens if Zoe's parents decide that the drive up is too much, will they never see them again because Zoe won't bother her arse to go see them in Cornwall??
It's really sad and a bit disturbing the way they behave. There must be something behind her isolating everyone. Ben's Dad came to visit and she went out. Do the children not know him?
I bet they don't mix with their neighbours and it's clear she never goes out with a friend for a walk of coffee.

Reactions: 14
Little girls in a hot tub and weird guys commenting 😡
Only another 80k subscribers until the play button though. What will they have these poor kids doing to get that?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Don’t forget ye old sweetie shop in Aviemore !
they are not shy in holidaying during term time. I’ve just priced Grannies heilan hame in march so maybe 2 hours drive , 2 seaview caravans with verandas and outdoor furniture, sleeping 8 per van would come in at £700 for 7 nights. Entertainment during the day and evening included , swimming included a good play park and lovely beach.
maybe a caravan holiday park is beneath them but ide put money that the kids would have a blast and even the oldest ones would enjoy the evening entertainments
We've done Grannie's Heinlan Hame before, I thought my older kids might have found it boring but they loved it. It's a very small park with a lovely beach and would suit them. We used it as a base for days out, the amusements were always empty apart from us lot and maybe one or two other kids. It is also on the Sun £9.50 holidays so can be done super cheap.
---
I can't understand why they don't bother with family. What happens if Zoe's parents decide that the drive up is too much, will they never see them again because Zoe won't bother her arse to go see them in Cornwall??
It's really sad and a bit disturbing the way they behave. There must be something behind her isolating everyone. Ben's Dad came to visit and she went out. Do the children not know him?
I bet they don't mix with their neighbours and it's clear she never goes out with a friend for a walk of coffee.
There have been a few times a neighbour has said hi or made small talk while he's vlogging outside of their house and it is painful to watch. They're both socially inept.

They could easily meet half way, or even drive down to the north of England or south of Scotland so her parents don't have to drive so far. They're so selfish.

Reactions: 10
What was the Dave thing on Instagram? I saw the short on Facebook of the doll arriving at the lodge with a suitcase etc - is that what it was?

Reactions: 7
Ok, WTF is going on with that doll they’ve named Dave. The Insta reel is quite frankly the ramblings of a delusional fool. Ben you are a GROWN ADULT stop playing with a childs doll. It’s not content, it’s plain creepy, and you’ll get a name for yourself you don’t want if you carry on, whether it’s warranted or not.
What’s with the bottle of Prosecco?
Fem & Butch are always at pains to point out that they don’t touch alcoholic drinks!

Reactions: 8
That latest GRWM 😂😂🤦

Hoiking those leggings right up under her boobs, and that awful orange bra 🤭

The manic grin makes her look utterly deranged... There's nothing remotely likeable, feminine, or captivating about her whatsoever. She looks like a short, fat, dumpy badly dressed frump 🙄

Reactions: 13
3 Questions
Are they in the Cairngorms ?
Have they got under floor heating?
Will everyone be subdued when they get back to Chez Sullivan ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Landmark is their favourite place on the PLANET (yes they put it in capitals 😂)

What sad, dull, uneventful lives they lead 🤦

The place is a rundown tit hole 🙄

WTAF is all this inane shrugging and grinning at the camera for her #GRWM ..obvs got a magic mirror in The Lodge as well. It’s plain embarrassing for those kids in her undies
Also read that strange men are liking the kids pics and commenting 🚩 that wud be enough for me to stop buying subs.
They obvs don’t care .. think they wud enjoy a holiday without vlogging - you know be a family for once without putting those kids on film.
Disgusting parenting at its best.
Get a job you lazy grifter and stop stripping off Zoe.. think of your teenagers instead of yourself

Reactions: 12
Zoe and Ben…. You really should make the most of your parents while they are still on this earth.

There is not a moment when I don’t wish they were around or that they could see my kids and what they have achieved.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Trying to make it seem like their trips are super educational, have the school said something? 😂 We've seen those kids get run round equally educational places with a "wow that's cool" chucked in for the vlog.

They seemed oddly chirpy this vlog, like they were playing happy families for the cameras. Wonder what's gone on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 7
Mine use to love landmark but you get to the point where you are just going through the motions , you walk around the maze you know the exact way to go , you are not phased by anything in bamboozeleum as you’ve seen them before. Seen the dinoworld and the wooden section As I say go through the motions just walking anbout and it’s boring once you’ve done it once or twice.
it is one of the bigger attractions up here though. I guess when you spend your days walking the same stretch of forest and beach then landmrk is like Disneyland to them

Reactions: 12
They were almost professional on that vlog, so much so that I went back and checked if there was a #gifted or #ad in the description. There isn’t. Curly wasn’t piping up with some inane drivel every 3 seconds, there was no Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy whilst a small human tried to get his attention as he waffled some repeated 3 times word salad into his phone.

Also, tell us you read here without telling us you read here, Zoe saying she’d checked the weather forecast.

Reactions: 10
Why is there such a big variable in the revenue estimate? Top figure is 3 times the bottom estimate.
They'd have to declare an amount like this wouldn't they? Can't someone on here in the UK notify whatever government authority it is. I mean, good luck to them if they are earning money from their stupid vlogs and shorts, but as long as they're declaring it. Although saying that, that tattler who gave the donation by mistake never got the money back from them when she asked. And they never did the right thing and paid off their electric debt when moving.
I could be wrong but think josh (DCP) likes that site and says it's pretty accurate and the long form views, rather than shorts, earn the cash. So where there is half shorts half long then it's nearer the lower figure, I think. Thought it was worth a nosey to see the sort of sums they could be getting.
---
On that site it says the most favourable estimate they make, per year, is $18000 which works out at £14154.12. If he had a job on NMW he’d be earning £22,010.56 and his take home pay would be £19,392.07 so they are significantly worse off and relying more on benefits by him not being in work. I don’t care what anyone says they’re scroungers. Benefits are there to help you when you’re on your uppers, not as a lifestyle choice.
Oh I agree, no doubting they are milking the system, just wondering if this is being used as 'work' and declared, or it's a sideline cause that's a hefty sideline!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.