The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's off already 😂

Everyone's taken longer to relax this time. 🙄

She's been having to sleep, as the last few months have caught up with her (lazy cow does nothing 🙄)

Them "being all together and away from life "stuff" is making her think changes need to be made for the better when they get home"

She's worried about going home 🙄

It's the same every time, she goes on these holidays, lives in fantasy land, then depresses the kids with her doom and gloom making them all upset and subdued 🙄

She's a truly awful Mother. She wants to deny her kids normal, happy, healthy, lives with normal interactions, and no relationships with anyone else but her. That's just not normal. She's not preparing her children to be able to go out into the World and be well adjusted, balanced functioning people. They'll end up social misfits like her. ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
And she's off already 😂

Everyone's taken longer to relax this time. 🙄

She's been having to sleep, as the last few months have caught up with her (lazy cow does nothing 🙄)

Them "being all together and away from life "stuff" is making her think changes need to be made for the better when they get home"

She's worried about going home 🙄

It's the same every time, she goes on these holidays, lives in fantasy land, then depresses the kids with her doom and gloom making them all upset and subdued 🙄

She's a truly awful Mother. She wants to deny her kids normal, happy, healthy, lives with normal interactions, and no relationships with anyone else but her. That's just not normal. She's not preparing her children to be able to go out into the World and be well adjusted, balanced functioning people. They'll end up social misfits like her. ☹
Needs to stop vlogging constantly - what a morose woman she is. In a 5k lodge and still moaning. Perhaps if she decluttered her stinking grubby house she wud have a better standard of living. Trouble is with Zoe she seems to think she’s better than she is, hence why she thinks Burghead is beneath her
No wonder kids are always ill off school- it starts with her. Stop prancing about in your underwear.. that’s awful.
Get a job - there’s plenty of ppl who wud like a holiday, a 6 bed house and endless amounts of money.

Reactions: 19
She probably thinks that visiting a wildlife park and reading a few signs about tigers is all there is to homeschooling. And after a while at Zoe's life school, the poor kids will be so far behind academically and so socially awkward like their mother that they won't be able to join the real world even if they wanted to. Would be like Amish children leaving their horse-drawn buggies behind.

Reactions: 12
Imagine only being taken to places so you can be filmed by your parents because your fat slob of a dad wants a YouTube play button. 😂

And years later probably finding out that your innocent photos (in your eyes because you were a kid) in skimpy clothing are on the drakweb for weirdos to look at.

• Sad
They had the wildlife park visit planned to their liking too. She said they had the place pretty much to themselves. That's coz all the other kids are at school. Just what Pen likes for his vlogging. It actually makes me sick.

Reactions: 15
These pair are totally unrelatable!
5k holidays during term time. Clearly they could afford a school holiday holiday with that much dosh! So what does this show? Their blatant disregard to the education system and the future well being for their kids. The rules don’t apply to us because we are too superior 🤷‍♀️
Middle finger 🖕 up to the rest of society we will do as we please, but thank you very much for all the extra handouts from the Scottish government.
Flaunting luxury saunas, hot tubs and bathrooms and taking a council house it’s all very arse over tit.
I used to feel a bit sorry for Zoe as she seemed a bit down trodden, but now I find her, loathsome and desperate. Don’t get me wrong Fem is equally loathsome and I can’t bear his voice or his face, or the extremely stupid stuff he generally repeats at least 3 times…
Both of them should be trying to better the family situation by working or perhaps studying or retraining. Setting a grown up example rather than taking every freebie going and exploiting their kids.
I don’t think I can face another Landmark Vlog 😱

Don’t think I can watch chubber chops splodging his fat feet round skidmark again.

Their content has been done to death 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm mean she's not wrong - they do need to change for a better life. She needs to put the kids needs first - diet, friends, education, home environment... It would be amazing if the changes she means is decluttering and having tea with the kids every night.

It’s not even the body positivity thing. Fine show off all your rolls and flubber if you must but surely she should be teaching her kids about being healthy not about be fat and flaunt it.

Billy bunter has already had a lucky escape so would t you think the best a mum would do is now start being more healthy and being an example. Instead of sitting in her car acting like a little kid eating her chocolate and donuts.
Then bragging about takeaways and all the other tit they eat.
It’s not like she does any exercise, a walk once a fornight at most.

I wonder what this momentous change is going to be? Getting a job maybe?? 🤔
Ha as if, I know we laugh about it but I’m thinking only fans could be on the way. I’ve heard there’s a market for chubbies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs she loves herself. Looking In her magic mirror - cuz what it shows her isn’t what she shows us 🤢 ppl who comment she has a lovely body. need help.. or glasses!
I’m all for body confidence (wish I had it) but this is beyond that…it’s delusional! Getting changed in front of the camera, showing herself in underwear…completely unnecessary! Her poor kids…especially the older ones whose friends have probably found their channel! I suspect taunting/bullying goes on because of their ridiculous channel!

Ha ha ha how the fudge-nugget can you claim anxiety and an eating disorder then flaunt your blubber like that. Sorry but either Big Ben is forcing her to do it or she is full of crap and has lied for attention or to hide her inadequacy.

Where is she buying the bras from? They look like they have no support at all. And as for the shapewear, definitely making a shape as it just squeezes the fat out the sides.

It’s funny because in the 1st hauls she claimed a 14-16, then a 16, now saying a 16-18…. Keep going Zoe.

But in all seriousness why are they not doing things to be more healthy? Eating chocolate buttons and donuts in your car is no healthy…
---
It’s the way she flexes the waistbands to show how massive they go. 😂

And the cluttered background in the lodge they have rented for a week, didn’t take long to make themselves at home.
By the way Sullivan’s, good job advertising your house is empty this week… probably wouldn’t notice if you got robbed coz it’s such a state anyway. 😂

Reactions: 9
If she insists on doing all this clothing try on then why doesn’t she do her own account. it’s not really “family” content .
not that those kids should be followed around by their creepy dad all day everyday as it is.

IMG_2265.jpeg
this is why your kids hate school zoe.

Reactions: 11
Just watch ing the holiday food haul
‘I love Aldi’ why do you never ever go
‘We eat loads of fruit contrary to belief’ proceeds to buy enough for 1 day for everyone

Ha ha ha how the fudge-nugget can you claim anxiety and an eating disorder then flaunt your blubber like that. Sorry but either Big Ben is forcing her to do it or she is full of crap and has lied for attention or to hide her inadequacy.

Where is she buying the bras from? They look like they have no support at all. And as for the shapewear, definitely making a shape as it just squeezes the fat out the sides.

It’s funny because in the 1st hauls she claimed a 14-16, then a 16, now saying a 16-18…. Keep going Zoe.

But in all seriousness why are they not doing things to be more healthy? Eating chocolate buttons and donuts in your car is no healthy…
---
It’s the way she flexes the waistbands to show how massive they go. 😂

And the cluttered background in the lodge they have rented for a week, didn’t take long to make themselves at home.
By the way Sullivan’s, good job advertising your house is empty this week… probably wouldn’t notice if you got robbed coz it’s such a state anyway. 😂
ASDA
I posted the other day that multiple accounts had asked about the bras on insta. Still convinced they were sock accounts

Reactions: 6
ASDA
I posted the other day that multiple accounts had asked about the bras on insta. Still convinced they were sock accounts
That explains it, bet she hasn’t even been measured in years.
They don’t look like they have any support at all.

Reactions: 7
Imagine paying 5k for a holiday up the road to then keep on going to aldi and home bargains. 😬
Zoe and curly nipping to the shops whilst Pen looks after the rest and feeds the kids their one bacon cob of the year they only get on holiday.
What have they gone away for?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.