The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out Haven type places, I know not everyone’s cup of tea but they provide decent accommodation (we book 2 caravans) and they are generally in nice areas. With you being in Scotland, prices are so much lower at the end of June/beginning of July before the start of the rest of the UK’s summer holidays and you may be surprised at what you can get.
£195 for 4 nights last week of June for a van for 8 in Berwick, so just over the border. Appreciate it’s not a £5k lodge but we aren’t all supported by the tax payer!
We’ve been to such places before, Devon cliffs was nice. I had a prem in 2021 and he was still on oxygen 2022 so we didn’t bother. Last year my husbands Parkinson’s wasn’t the best so we didn’t bother. Now he’s had his op and everything’s back to normal we should of booked something this summer but life happens I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe next summer. I’ll still manage day trips ect and I’ve booked kids into holiday clubs with the local football club. I’m sure they won’t be bored 😆

Reactions: 10
Check out Haven type places, I know not everyone’s cup of tea but they provide decent accommodation (we book 2 caravans) and they are generally in nice areas. With you being in Scotland, prices are so much lower at the end of June/beginning of July before the start of the rest of the UK’s summer holidays and you may be surprised at what you can get.
£195 for 4 nights last week of June for a van for 8 in Berwick, so just over the border. Appreciate it’s not a £5k lodge but we aren’t all supported by the tax payer!
I love a Haven holiday. Plenty to do..If you get good weather nothing better in this country..

Reactions: 9
We’ve been to such places before, Devon cliffs was nice. I had a prem in 2021 and he was still on oxygen 2022 so we didn’t bother. Last year my husbands Parkinson’s wasn’t the best so we didn’t bother. Now he’s had his op and everything’s back to normal we should of booked something this summer but life happens I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe next summer. I’ll still manage day trips ect and I’ve booked kids into holiday clubs with the local football club. I’m sure they won’t be bored 😆
Glad all is well with everyone🙂 and I’m sure your kids will have a great summer as you’ll be spending time with them because you love them, not because you see them as vlogging content!

Reactions: 11
Makes me sick that they fully believe they deserve this holiday because they work so hard. No you bleeping don’t. You don’t work at all.

They do what every other parent in the country does minus having a job and having 3/4adults permanently at home.

They dont even do anything during the day. School run, sea check 🙄 and sit in their asses drinking coffee.

Reactions: 14
Those kids would love Haven with all its amenities for young families they’d have the time of their lives, but instead they’re dragged to a lodge with just a hot tub 😣
But of course Fem couldn’t film and vlog with so many other families around and that comes before his kids enjoyment.
How far is he off getting his much coveted YouTube play button or whatever it’s called?

Reactions: 13
Spending that amount of money on the lodge is actually obscene and will only make them (especially her) more unhappy when they go back home. Had to laugh when she was showing us the kitchen - said it's got pots and dishes and stuff - no, really??? She wouldn't know how to use half the things in it but she did love the breakfast bar and wants one of her own. Paying that much for the place I wouldn't set foot outside to get my money's worth. And didn't we all know it - the kids are sitting colouring in at the dining table - just like they bloody do in their own home. Bet Penfold and Butch are at it like rabbits all week in the hopes of additional content in nine months time.

• Sick
They've managed to make that Lodge look a cluttered, tacky pigsty in a matter of days. They really are a pair of scummy tramps. He looks about 70 in those photos in the hot tub. 😱
She looks about 60 😲

They've not got anything going for them at all. I bet they won't leave the place very tidy either, they've no respect for anything. If that was my Lodge, I wouldn't want it being shown as it is. They look like a pair of chavs 🤦

Reactions: 14
I don't understand this crowd. Both from Cornwall, why don't they hire a mini bus and a house for ten days and travel down to see their families. Surely the kids have Aunts, Uncles , cousins they have never met?
Weird, that much money on an hour up the road to do what they have done last year.....
Probably wouldn't have cost the price of the lodge (IF they paid full price for it) to go to Cornwall.
Joseph is a grand happy little boy who will love school......oh, I forgot, that scenario does not fit Zoe's narrative 😡😡😡😡😡
It's true what they say you need a licence to drive a car but anyone can be a parent.

I think Zoe prefers the lodge to going to say Cornwall because she relishes being the lady in the posh house for a week. It's the vibe of the place as she says and we all know she thinks that a place like that is what she's really fit for.
Plus she's not interested in the kids having the chance to meet family. She puts herself first - she has no desire to see her or Ben's family and would rather "chill" in luxury.
Do we think they paid full price for the week? Ben would definitely have asked for an influencer's discount. Like Mawmaw is rushing over from Tennessee.

We paid under £800 for 7 nights in 2 Haven caravans in the south of England for the first week of the Scottish school holidays, one being completely wheelchair accessible with a wet room. The vans might be in different areas of the park when we get there, we're expecting that, but the difference is my partner and I can operate without expecting the other parent or other kids to do all the work (that's a dig at you, Zoe). We could have booked further in advance and paid extra for 2 private caravans next to eachother, but that extra money will go towards a day out while we're there and it really doesn't bother us.

I imagine Zoe would only have her favourites in with her if they ever did that though. The thought of having favourites in the first place is sickening enough.

Reactions: 12
Haven is perfect for families with kids! But unfortunately the Sullivan kids would never get to enjoy the kids entertainment as the youngest have to be fed and in bed by 7 at the latest! My kids loved haven and similar when little! Half the excitement is getting to stay up late and maybe get chips on the way back! It’s not the norm, but that’s why it’s a holiday! Those poor kids! Same tit! Different environment

That holiday isn't for the children, it's for Pat to live in fantasy world, and for them to show off and vlog. It's all about Pat and Pen. I hope people start to question how two unemployed, useless, neglectful idiots are able to afford that kind of break, and turn against them.

People are starting to question, it's only a matter of time before the tide starts to turn. Especially if Jo-Cif is kept out of School.

Reactions: 15
When my kids were little, and we first had a mortgage, we took them on some Sun holidays. I hate the Sun with a passion, as a rule, Zoe doesn’t she‘s in it often enough, but i bought it for a week, saved the tokens and booked the holidays so our kids could get away. Some of them were on Haven sites. The kids had a wonderful time. She could even book holidays abroad through the Sun but in her mind she’s above all that. She will want the villa with a private pool because she couldn’t possibly be expected to share anywhere with the likes of us who pay her bills for her.

We love a haven holiday. We used to do 1 or 2 a year before we finally got our passports. Kids love all the on site activities and disco etc. We did skegness last year on a caravan site yes we had fo travel 4 hrs by train to get there but was loads of stuff to do with kids plus the little theme parks etc. My sister lives at the other end of the county and we all make an effort to see each other last year when we went to skeg she came to we met there

Reactions: 9
And she’s off spending an obcene amount of money again. That stupid voice over whilst picking up the same tit she does everyday of the week. Had to go to mountain warehouse for waterproof clothes 🙄

I really hope people start to question how they can afford this whilst sat on the dole.

Reactions: 15
When my kids were little, and we first had a mortgage, we took them on some Sun holidays. I hate the Sun with a passion, as a rule, Zoe doesn’t she‘s in it often enough, but i bought it for a week, saved the tokens and booked the holidays so our kids could get away. Some of them were on Haven sites. The kids had a wonderful time. She could even book holidays abroad through the Sun but in her mind she’s above all that. She will want the villa with a private pool because she couldn’t possibly be expected to share anywhere with the likes of us who pay her bills for her.
She can’t mix with ppl cuz she’s socially awkward- all those years in the military and no friends says it all.

They always seem to want to keep the kids ostracised from other kids!
It would be brilliant for the little ones to make some holiday buddies either at Haven or similar or in an all inclusive resort abroad.
That’s one of the things I remember most from family holidays as a child.
So sad that the Sullivan kids don’t get to experience that ☹

• Sad
The view from the drone made the lodge look isolated. Part of the fun of going on holiday for me as a kid was meeting other kids. Wtf is wrong with them? And why is she she still doing the clothes try ons? She looks a bleeping mess. She doesn’t influence anyone

They could have gone to Cornwall for way less than another week in Aviemore! Two vans for 7 nights, £1000. Appreciate the fuel cost to get there, though the cars they drive will happily do 55-60mpg. Add on some Premier inn rooms for the journey which you can make an adventure of and it’s still considerably less. They are just too lazy to make the effort. How many of those younger kids have never been further south than where they currently are?
What an opportunity for them and the vlogging possibilities!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.