The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she wear proper clothes? 😩
She thinks she’s hip and happening.. far from it.. how she watches these vids back and thinks it’s ok when you got teenage kids who get took the piss out of beats me.
Why does she keep shrugging ffs.. she’s obvs been watching other #GRWM - been reading here and she’s realised you need to get ready in order to #GRWM.
these sport bra things she wears do her no favours-think they must be minimiser bras.

Reactions: 10
I'm starting to think she's wearing these God awful clothes for a dare 😲

They look absolutely awful. They're all at least 2-3 sizes too small. They do absolutely nothing for her, and she looks ridiculous. I can't believe she actually goes out in public in them. Her poor, poor kids. ☹

Reactions: 13
On insta 3 or 4 seperate accounts all asked where the awful bras are from. I'm thinking sock accounts. I refuse to believe anyone wanted to know. She said asda so that explains the tit fit. I stop buying from there about 10 years ago as I got a couple and they were awful

Reactions: 7
Look at her face, she’s absolutely manic, she is one scary “lady”
IMG_1255.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She needs to dress for the size she is, not the size she wants to be. If she went up two sizes in that leopard thing it might fit properly... we don't need to see her camel hoof 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I know we all think she looks awful, tbh she can wear what she likes, but how on earth can she think that the bra goes with the outfit?! She has no fashion sense, no taste, and you can also see that in how she dresses the little girls, they look scruffy most of the time, wearing ill fitting or out of date clothing. Just because Shien are selling something atm doesn't make them fashionable or mean it will suit you or your kids!

She is also awful at french plaits. She will ruin the kids hair putting little elastics in at the top like she does all the time.

And finally the lodge already looks a mess!

Bollocks is he making £100 a short, which is only dragging in 1.2k views a day if he’s lucky, when he‘s getting £991 a month for his videos. And Social blade over estimate, too.

Some one said about the camera quality changing, he said that Zoe has upgraded her phone to an iphone 15. He was moaning his iPhone 14 wasn’t as good then he let slip that he’s upgraded his too. They’re nothing but scrounging grifters.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Tour of the lodge. Zoe says everything is "massively big" and keeps calling things "lush" - so annoying. And what on earth is she wearing???? That jumpsuit thing is far too small - accentuates every single lump and bump and camel toe. And I swear she's trying to copy Radford in some of her mannerisms.

Reactions: 15
She is going to be so pissed at having to go back home. Says when she saw the cabin online, she knew they just had to stay there. Mind you, didn't take them long to turn the place into a cluttered tip. Would have been nice to put the toilet seats down before taking us on a tour, Zoe - very classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is going to be so pissed at having to go back home. Says when she saw the cabin online, she knew they just had to stay there. Mind you, didn't take them long to turn the place into a cluttered tip. Would have been nice to put the toilet seats down before taking us on a tour, Zoe - very classy.
Bet those kids can’t believe their luck having more than 1 shower to use. Tho you wud have thought the older girls wud have liked to stay home and been out with their mates… #ASIF Zoe seems to be taking over the vlogging .. 1st the shopping one now most of them.. next time we see Pen he will be cleaning the loo and she will be vlogging the sewage pipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticed Joseph didn't seem to be overwhelmed and processing stuff - sort of looked, well, kind of normal. And I bet St Agnes got to choose her bed first. Noted that she was on the top bunk.

Reactions: 15
Must say the lodge really is lovely, but so it should be for the price!
But that jumpsuit or whatever it was that Butch was wearing did her no favours.
Nice to see Joseph playing with the connect four game rather than being plonked on the settee with an iPad too.

Reactions: 10
Noticed Joseph didn't seem to be overwhelmed and processing stuff - sort of looked, well, kind of normal. And I bet St Agnes got to choose her bed first. Noted that she was on the top bunk.
I think the little twin on the bottom was Erin who has the hearing aids and doesn’t like being up high because she can’t hear people coming into the room.
---
Anyone else notice the bottle of Prosecco on the worktop at the end? I have no problem with the older teens having a drink (I did at their age) and I wonder which teenager that belongs to, as the Perfect Parents don’t drink as they like to repeatedly tell anyone who will sit through a shopping haul. Be interesting to see if they do a holiday haul if they have that laid out with the supernoodles and quadruple strength squash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.