The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching it thinking “I’ve got underfloor heating in my bathrooms, a Bluetooth mirror, enough seating and more in the living room, enough room round the dining table for the whole family, plus guests, a breakfast bar, views out the window…’ and many other things Zoe was hankering after, because we didn’t have more kids than we could afford and bought a house when my husband‘s military career was in its infancy. I, also, wasn’t a lazy cow who sat on my arse at home all week either,

I felt a bit sorry for Charlotte shoved in that room on her own, away from all the family. Of course the two favourite teenagers got the room with the best en-suite. They couldn’t be anymore blatant with their favouritism, could they?

Joseph is absolutely fine. He said he absolutely loves the place. Why do they need a day to settle in for? They’ve only driven down the road an hour. Imagine if they did get to Florida or Australia? They’d still be settling in on the day they were coming home.

Reactions: 22
Her swanning around that Lodge 😂

Next week she'll be back in her cluttered, filthy, pigsty sobbing and all depressed. She'll never own or achieve anything like that in life. She's too lazy, too selfish and a workshy freeloader. That idiot married to her is the same.

Pair of benefits scroungers wasting taxpayers money on fantasy lives, and neglect and abuse their kids... Parasites 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Lodge looks great but not surprised it’s full of junk already, how much stuff do they bring!
Does Pat not realise that’s the kind of space kids deserve to have …

Reactions: 10
The bottle of Prosecco is probably from the lodge owners, usually get a welcome basket when you arrive. Joseph seems absolutely fine being away somewhere new. There was no issue whatsoever. I can’t believe they are failing that boy. Oh and Zoe you will never own anything even remotely similar to the lodge, you have wasted away perfectly good money on that instead of saving for something important like a house for your family. Is there anytime in any of the vlogs that Flo isn’t crying in or Zoe telling us the baby isn’t happy. Getting boring now. Go and tend to your toddler instead of ignoring her and continuing with the vlog.

Reactions: 14
Today's outfit for trip to The Highland Wildlife Park!
Oh my! Well, if Zoe’s happy with it I suppose that’s all that matters. I’m glad I know my daughters would tell me the truth about something I’m wearing and would not let me go out looking like that.

Reactions: 9
I was watching it thinking “I’ve got underfloor heating in my bathrooms, a Bluetooth mirror, enough seating and more in the living room, enough room round the dining table for the whole family, plus guests, a breakfast bar, views out the window…’ and many other things Zoe was hankering after, because we didn’t have more kids than we could afford and bought a house when my husband‘s military career was in its infancy. I, also, wasn’t a lazy cow who sat on my arse at home all week either,

I felt a bit sorry for Charlotte shoved in that room on her own, away from all the family. Of course the two favourite teenagers got the room with the best en-suite. They couldn’t be anymore blatant with their favouritism, could they?

Joseph is absolutely fine. He said he absolutely loves the place. Why do they need a day to settle in for? They’ve only driven down the road an hour. Imagine if they did get to Florida or Australia? They’d still be settling in on the day they were coming home.
They’re only an hour away? Seriously? That’s not a holiday. All that fuss and packing and they could just do the day trips from home.

And save £5,000 plus of taxpayers money!
Exactly, what madness to go to a £5000 lodge just an hour from home, even if unlike Fem & Butch you can afford it without depending on government assistance that’s next level craziness.

Reactions: 5
I had a look and they could have gone for a week abroad for less than 5k. Yes all 14 of them flying from Scotland to Turkey. But no they've gone a few miles down the road 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should have sized up at least twice for the jumpsuit she wore yesterday. It fits nothing like it should.

I see Joseph is absolutely fine in the hot tub, not that hot tubs should ever be used as pools for children, but I'm sure she'll find a way to say he didn't cope and struggled a lot.

Radfordism’s 🤣🤣 Yep I’m seeing it too.
These two will never have an original idea of their own.
Do you all remember when Zoe used to lurk in the background with a sulky face?
Now she is front and centre - these two jump on every band wagon just as it passes by 🤣
Nobody likes the Radfords any more with their constant holidays and feral children. So just why do these two aspire to be like them.🤷‍♀️

We’ve seen this holiday before twice, it wasn’t great the first two times 🫤. All I see is ignorant parents who have no value in education, or tax payers.

The Uk is in a cost of living crisis and they have 12 kids and not a proper job between them, yet they spaff money on very expensive accommodation for a holiday… how long before the begging bowl is out and their kids need cash for kids charity for Christmas?

Someone asked how they afforded the lodge! Shock horror the comment has gone 😩😆😆

Zoe has a lot in common with scratty Radford ie being a bleep 🤮 but they will never have the money 💰
---
Radfordism’s 🤣🤣 Yep I’m seeing it too.
These two will never have an original idea of their own.
Do you all remember when Zoe used to lurk in the background with a sulky face?
Now she is front and centre - these two jump on every band wagon just as it passes by 🤣
Nobody likes the Radfords any more with their constant holidays and feral children. So just why do these two aspire to be like them.🤷‍♀️

We’ve seen this holiday before twice, it wasn’t great the first two times 🫤. All I see is ignorant parents who have no value in education, or tax payers.

The Uk is in a cost of living crisis and they have 12 kids and not a proper job between them, yet they spaff money on very expensive accommodation for a holiday… how long before the begging bowl is out and their kids need cash for kids charity for Christmas?
I think this will be the 5th summer we’ve not been able to go away. How do they afford it? Answers on a postcard please!!

Reactions: 17
Why are CH5 still giving the braggy one and her pweirdo other half air time 🤷‍♀️
I dont watch the show but I believe it is dire with made up scenario's with crap acting.

One thing they have in common with the Scumivan's is poorly fed kids that look like Victorian gutter waifs

We haven’t been away since our covid break was cancelled…
In 4 years being self employed hubby never took 1 week off, because we couldn’t afford it, knowing that at the end of the year we had big tax bills to pay….

So I would also like to know how these lazy c@:) do it!

Also very much sucks at the moment when hubby found a new job in under a week of starting to look.
But moving over means 5weeks without a wage and we couldn’t get a penny of help anywhere.

My partner lost his job when we come back from Spain in April. He found a new one within a day an hour away temporarily he had to get busses as we don't drive. Within 3 weeks at the temp job he got a new job closer to home better pay then his original job. No excuse for lazy Ben not to be working any job is better then no job when you have bills to pay and children to feed! Haven't watched for ages as we have just come away from a last minute abroad holiday. Ryanair do flights cheap & air b&b etc is cheap enough but no these lunatics will pay £5000 or whatever on a lodge down the road to do the Same tit they done the 2 other times they visited.
As for the schooling situation they're setting that poor boy up to fail. It's neglect they're dripping poison into his ears so they can be lazy and put in a dla claim

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone asked how they afforded the lodge! Shock horror the comment has gone 😩😆😆

Zoe has a lot in common with scratty Radford ie being a bleep 🤮 but they will never have the money 💰
---

I think this will be the 5th summer we’ve not been able to go away. How do they afford it? Answers on a postcard please!!
Check out Haven type places, I know not everyone’s cup of tea but they provide decent accommodation (we book 2 caravans) and they are generally in nice areas. With you being in Scotland, prices are so much lower at the end of June/beginning of July before the start of the rest of the UK’s summer holidays and you may be surprised at what you can get.
£195 for 4 nights last week of June for a van for 8 in Berwick, so just over the border. Appreciate it’s not a £5k lodge but we aren’t all supported by the tax payer!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.