Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armywife119

VIP Member
There was someone in last weeks live saying Leah was his/ her favourite(the name was tiger something)
They have commented on the latest vlog asking how is Leah and Fem has liked it. What the hell.

Do they just not care? That has set alarm bells ringing for me, they could be local and know where they live.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

JackieB

It really annoyed me that Ben went on a walk while Noah was left to cut the grass! He should've taken the other one, or the strimmer, and done a bit himself. And I really hope they have that mower plugged into a circuit breaker.

armywife119

VIP Member
All that woman does is whinge and moan about everything. Meanwhile she sits at home paying no taxes unemployed with a jobless husband and daughter all take, take , take.

Instead if whinging how about being grateful for all the people that work hard to give you free schooling and education, medical treatment, maternity care and all the rest that she gets handed on a plate.

• Heart

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Skimmed through the vlog to see the dog bit. Joseph was screaming, so why on earth did Pen not pick him up? He just kept on mainly concentrating on the drone control? Time and time again Pen (and Pat) show that they are more focused on vlogging instead of the kids and they frequently talk to the kids through the camera instead of actually looking at them. What total and utter crap parenting.
The other thing that I noticed was that at around 19.15 in the vlog Joseph is squeeling hold me and has his arms up to get Pen to pick him up, but Pen pushes his arms down.

• Sad
  • Wow

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
It's Olivia and Elizabeth who he's teaching to drive, I think.

Can Noah have nothing in that house? First he buys himself a VR headset and the kids fuck around with it, now he buys himself golf clubs and they've got Florence swinging them around like toys in the garden. Absolutely disgusting how few boundaries they have over his possessions when he's out working and having a life, they're quick enough to do so with the food in the house though!

• Angry
  • Heart

carolinew

VIP Member
End of the vlog they're on again about the bloody dog. Saint Zoe says if you're going to have a dog, you have to take responsibility for that dog. Well if you're going to have 12 children then you have to take responsibility for those children. Oh wait...
God, they're annoying self-righteous pricks.

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Just skimmed through the B&M birthday shopping vlog.
Of course it was evening time when her and two of the older girls went!
Home all day while the kids are at school but always has to slip out doing any shopping once they’re home!
She hates being around those little ones, and having to do anything for them.
Zoe, buying stuff for your kids birthday doesn’t make you a good parent, try doing some actual parenting too, interacting, meal times, bathing and bedtime.

• Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
The dog owner should have had better control of her dogs there is no denying that.
But it looks like a very secluded place and probably never anyone else there so she felt safe, Pen and the boys were tucked away, the dogs ran past at first.
When the dog came over Pen didn’t act well, he panicked which will make a dog worse. Instead of picking up a screaming Jo-Cif he started at the dog, thats not really ok. He should have been dealing with his child and not worrying about his drone footage, in the drone footage you can see a dog run past them.
She also probably never expected there to be children on the beach because both of the boys should have been in school.

Someone said there is a post on a local group because the lady want happy that she was put in their vlog and said that she did apologise but has just been made to look like a bad dog owner and person. We all know there are 2 sides to every story.

As for the croc…. Yep again dog was wrong but it was retrieved unhalmed so no big issue. No need to flex that they were £40, when Toby’s are too small and not replaced and walks around on school shoes that are hanging off.

There was wrong on both sides but I don’t think that the woman should have been filmed like that and Pat and pen didn’t need to make such a big deal of a dog going near them. The dog just jumped up, it didn’t bite them or anything.

He needs a bloody job so he can live in the real world

• Heart

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
With the frequency she breaks her glasses they should be getting her a spare pair each time her prescription changes so she always has adequate ones to wear while the broken pair gets repaired.

Broken glasses are common in kids her age, the difference is most parents would prioritise fixing them. What's the betting they told her last time they were fixed that if she breaks them again she's going to have to live with broken glasses because they're far too busy to get them repaired? Sounds like something they'd both say.

Reactions: 20

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
If I want Ribena, I’ll buy it (I don’t anymore because it tastes rank since they changed the recipe), but the difference between me and the Scumivans is, is whatever is in my cupboards and fridge is for everyone. I don’t give a monkey‘s arsehole who eats what yoghurt or takes what bread roll in their lunch box. If it came to me having to have a two tiered food system, because money was tight (not that it is in the Scumivan house) it would always be the children who were better fed.

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Zoe , instead of blowing £££s on crap from shein maybe treat Toby to some decent footwear.
Poor lad, his trainers/ school shoes have practically disintegrated, his crocks broke so he’s been handed down a pair of sliders that his feet are way too big for.
Also you’ve still not got the twins glasses fixed AGAIN!!
You two should be ashamed of yourselves.🤬🤬
There’s something about Toby that makes me really sad, I think in some ways he’s way more vulnerable than Jocif

• Sad
  • Heart

armywife119

VIP Member
About time they got shown for the beggars they are. I think in their heads they think Fem did years in The RAF so that entitles them to not have to work and be given all the benefits.
All the idiots that come up in their comments with the fact he served the country blah blah blah.

-
1. What if every member of the forces had the same thought?
2. What if every member of the forces relied on the council to house them at the end of their service?
3. I bet he did the bare minimum work he could when he was in. Left at a low rank because he’s incompetent.
4. I guarantee she was a complete welfare case, the ones where the wives say they can’t cope and kick up such a fuss so the families office get them pulled back early from tours, exercises etc. Meaning their work load gets put on others who also have families at home who just get on with things.
5. Just cos he’s done time doesn’t mean Butch is owed shit. She’s capable of getting a job while he stays home to be a housewife.
6. Just get jobs you fat lazy cun*s

• Heart
She’s teaching the taxpayers who pay her benefits to suck eggs, the way she’s just harped on about Aldi in that latest vlog. We all know that the stuff they sell tastes the same because we’ve been shopping there for years. You watch, though, as soon as she’s back to the scruffy midden she calls home it will be straight back to Tesco and Asda for her.
She might upgrade and go to Waitrose or M and S. it appears she’s ditched leopard fox and is now printing £50 notes.

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
She’s really taken on a roll of performance parenting hasn’t she? This Landmark Vlog was pathetic, excruciating and cringy all at the same time because we know full well that she doesn’t spend anymore time than is strictly necessary with the little ones, least of all do any learning with them when they’re at home. She’s away at the shops for more hours than she does homework with them. I wonder if they actually do any homework at all or if it’s just another bit of society and education that she doesn’t agree with? She shouldn’t have made the children read on camera, imo. Yes, all children develop at different rates but it was absolutely obvious that the kids need to be in school more and have more input at home.

They‘ve noticeably changed a tack with their vlogging this week. They’re so desperate for their channel to take off but it’s not going to happen. Next week she will be moaning about changing beds, cleaning the bathroom, taking the kids here there and everywhere and he will be down the woods. That’s all they have to offer for 51 weeks of the year.
---
I’m just watching Question Time and they’ve said the SNP are proposing increasing the taxes of anyone who earns more than £29k a yea. Imagine being a newly qualified nurse and having your taxes increased to pay for the fucking Scumivans to have £5k holidays? That’s an absolute disgrace.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Goosebumps

So Ben’s had Joseph at the school again and he’s done a short video talking about it in front of Joseph. This is all their fault for isolating Joseph until he’s nearly 6 yrs old and then throwing him in the deep end. They are disgusting for doing this to him.

The best part though was when Joseph butted in and said I’m still happy 😃
Just saw this and wanted to slap Ben for his negative attitude in front of Joseph. Also put down the bloody camera and look into your kids eyes when talking to them.

Mhp50

Probably paying for that room on his own. Cut the grass or Joseph moves in with him.
I'd say Noah is definitely handing over money out from his job every week. Terrible.
I've said it before that a man who was in the army has no friends and no job after long service speaks volumes .
I also really think Zoe has a learning difficulty. Maybe didn't go to a main stream school and that's why she doesn't value education?
What a combination to have 12 kids!!!!!!!
Also where has the neighbour gone?????