The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs to be careful going on those lonely walks with the two little kids, what will happen to them when he collapses, Zoe, you need to go with them (this won't happen, she doesn't care enough).

Reactions: 13
They really dont get the seriousness of Bens health. They need a huge life overhaul. Starting with diet and moving the kids to the primary school in burghead. Then move on to clearing the house of the clutter. If Ben has a heart attack at home how are the paramedics getting him out of there.

Reactions: 14
He wont want his health to improve if that is how he is getting out of not working.

Lazy twit

Reactions: 12
Bet he still had his favourite Golden Wonder Crisps for lunch and heā€™ll be having his favourite chicken burgers tonight. Thereā€™s
not going to be any lean meat, vegetables and whole grains added to his diet. If he drops down dead she wonā€™t change what sheā€™s eating or feeding the kids either. Sheā€™s got her head firmly in the sand.

Reactions: 10
Fancy him eating those doughnuts too with his problems. He should be ashamed.

Look at that other YouTube family where the bloke has just dropped down dead days before she gave birth. Sheā€™s been left with loads of kids that she canā€™t afford. She doesnā€™t know if sheā€™s on her arse or her elbow, sheā€™s trying to make out there was failings from the NHS when her husband was overweight and a ticking time bomb. This is what could come your way Zoe if youā€™re not bloody careful. Wake up and grow the duck up. Sort yourselves out before itā€™s too late.

Reactions: 18
Look at that other YouTube family where the bloke has just dropped down dead days before she gave birth. Sheā€™s been left with loads of kids that she canā€™t afford. She doesnā€™t know if sheā€™s on her arse or her elbow, sheā€™s trying to make out there was failings from the NHS when her husband was overweight and a ticking time bomb. This is what could come your way Zoe if youā€™re not bloody careful. Wake up and grow the duck up. Sort yourselves out before itā€™s too late.
Thatā€™s just a cover because people have asked about a funeral after donating to go fund me which is being spent on holidays and Disneyā€¦.

But yep, how that isnā€™t a wake up callā€¦..

I see Zoe has made yesterday mainly about how bad her day was.
Typical Zoe, ME ME ME.
Itā€™s working sheā€™s getting the sympathy šŸ™„

Sheā€™s suddenly putting pictures up of her and Ben together šŸ™„

• Sick
Can't believe they're vlogging his "attack"... To be honest I don't believe a word of their crap. I think it's all a big concoction to garner sympathy from their gullible followers, and to get around getting a job. He's no intention of ever working again... He's determined he's now doing YouTube full-time. She's the same.
Anyone genuinely concerned about their health and wellbeing wouldn't be behaving as these two lazy, fat parasites are.

The people encouraging them are just as bad. šŸ™„

Reactions: 16
Wasnā€™t shocked to find that he did the school run this morning and did a little vlog, or that he mentioned the fact that he went to the hospital because of concerns about his heart with the kids sat there. How worried do you think Toby is about his Dadā€™s heart? The little twins?
As for that picture of him on the hospital bed, what an absolute twit.
If he isnā€™t fit to work, then she needs to get off her lazy behind and support her family.

I keep looking at that photo of Zoe showing the girls pie crust hair and when you look at her she looks like a turtle head coming out of its shell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I canā€™t listen/watch them anymore but subtitles have come up on his recent vlog on Facebook. I canā€™t believe he is talking about his heart in front of the little onesšŸ˜¢

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Bet he vlogged it. Coming up ā€œOh no, A&E with chest pain!ā€
Called it last night. Bet he still had a chicken burger, hash brown, chips and beans tonight and theyā€™ll be a Chinese on Friday.

But itā€™s ok everyone, he has Wholemeal bread now, and Activia yoghurts, so we need not worryā€¦ā€¦

Reactions: 9
Zoe says you only see a snapshot of our day when sheā€™s criticised- then she writes a monologue about him and Eva.. did she need to tell strangers Eva was chucked out of a class, NO she didnā€™t! Tho that was the schools fault!! Then moans cuz hire car didnā€™t turn up.. No we didnā€™t need to know. Keep personal things private - then ppl mite have more respect for you.

Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s so quick to complain and criticise companies,schools, teachers, NHS etc blaming everyone for the slightest inconvenience.

Ohyeah Pat itā€™s very easy to do when youā€™ve never done a days work in your life. Sometimes things donā€™t go as planned for hard working people. Staff can run late because they have issues at home, illness or people make mistakes. These people also have families and things going on that might interfere with their jobs. They all work hard probably for not much money.

But you, you big old fat cow sit there expecting the world to revolve around you while claiming every penny you can and begging cash from strangers.
Your days are free for you so do exact as you please. You always think youā€™re hard done by.
Youā€™re a drain on society and contribute nothing. You should be made to get a job or have all the benefits stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.