The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what Zo? If my kids were so sad about not seeing their relatives I’d stop buying all the tit from Shein, stop going to B&M, change the way i grocery shop and save some money so I could make sure I could take them there once a year. And if I was really homesick like you say you are, i’d have used the Armed Forces Covenant and applied for a council house back in Cornwall.

It‘s pathetic how she goes on. All the kids are sad and bewildered. Tomorrow they will be overwhelmed because they’re going back to school. She needs to get a bleeping grip.

Reactions: 26
Saddos. Haven’t watched the vlog but saw comments on last thread about Jocif throwing things at ducks ?!!! I’d have spoken up if I’d seen it. I’ve been known to loudly comment on parents allowing kids to chase pigeons and then occasionally getting caught in the ice cream van queue next to said parents 🤣. But yeah, it’s not autism, it’s crappy parenting.

Reactions: 19
Great slog :rolleyes:

Butch waffled the same old crap for over 14 minutes:censored:

Fem says it might be his job taking the kids out tomorrow whilst Butch changes beds 🙃

Reactions: 9
Saddos. Haven’t watched the vlog but saw comments on last thread about Jocif throwing things at ducks ?!!! I’d have spoken up if I’d seen it. I’ve been known to loudly comment on parents allowing kids to chase pigeons and then occasionally getting caught in the ice cream van queue next to said parents 🤣. But yeah, it’s not autism, it’s crappy parenting.
It was sand from the waters edge and I think one of the girls did it as well, but regardless of what it is it should have been stopped immediately! Even when feeding them you don't throw the food at them FFS. And they can't say he wasn't throwing it at the duck, he was literally throwing it saying "ducky, ducky" - such careless parenting. No doubt they'll love him to have a few behavioural issues, would feed right into the shite they tar him with.

Reactions: 11
How long has be been off on his extended taxpayer funded break? 3 months? Surely the job centre are breathing down his neck, and if not, why not !? 😤

Little twins had their hair curled again and it’s not been brushed out by Pat today. They clearly love it curly and it does look nice but she brushed it out the first time. Why does she spray heat protection spray on the kids hair when she doesn’t use any heat on it?

Reactions: 10
I, personally, think it’s about time Pat started taking those little twins for swimming lessons and helping them with bath time and hair washing. It‘s gone past the time that their father should be helping them when they’re not clothed imo

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know what Zo? If my kids were so sad about not seeing their relatives I’d stop buying all the tit from Shein, stop going to B&M, change the way i grocery shop and save some money so I could make sure I could take them there once a year. And if I was really homesick like you say you are, i’d have used the Armed Forces Covenant and applied for a council house back in Cornwall.

It‘s pathetic how she goes on. All the kids are sad and bewildered. Tomorrow they will be overwhelmed because they’re going back to school. She needs to get a bleeping grip.
I know , they are always subdued and deflated !

Reactions: 6
I, personally, think it’s about time Pat started taking those little twins for swimming lessons and helping them with bath time and hair washing. It‘s gone past the time that their father should be helping them when they’re not clothed imo
Completely agree!

I don’t think she ever gets involved in bathtime it’s always Fem and the older girls. But he shouldn’t be doing it now they are starting to develop.

She’s sat in Noah’s bedroom while Pen baths the kids, others are tidying downstairs and she’s sat on her arse talking her usual shite. Also why does she have to do housework on the last day of the holidays? Acting the martyr again saying she has work to do. We all know it’s because she hates spending time with them. She will do the bare minimum then be sat on Shein or tik tok.

Seriously what does that lazy cow do?

Here we go again with the kids being sad and emotional. Don’t let them dwell on it! Cheer them up, go get an ice cream, talk to them about exciting things they can do together next weekend. But no she will drag them down so they become depressed and anxious like her. (Although we all know her anxiety is made up)

Reactions: 12
Am getting fed up of this sending/not sending Joseph to school.
Just send him to school. Teachers are trained to deal with children. Let them get on with their job.
He should be at school already instead of being sat on his iPad all day at home and watching TV.

Reactions: 15
I can’t be arsed to watch because it’s just the same old tit with a sprinkling of jobless Ben.

Do they have no self respect.
Hubby was made redundant at the end of covid and it was so embarrassing for the 3 weeks break he had between jobs.

Reactions: 7
Am getting fed up of this sending/not sending Joseph to school.
Just send him to school. Teachers are trained to deal with children. Let them get on with their job.
He should be at school already instead of being sat on his iPad all day at home and watching TV.
If they don’t send him to school what the hell do they intend to do with him all day?
Because I can’t see any home ed going on in that house!
They need to get him in school, it’s the only way to find out how he’ll do there.

I can’t be arsed to watch because it’s just the same old tit with a sprinkling of jobless Ben.

Do they have no self respect.
Hubby was made redundant at the end of covid and it was so embarrassing for the 3 weeks break he had between jobs.
More than a sprinkling he likes to be front and centre. It’s gross.

Reactions: 8