The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not posted here for a while. I haven't watched them in weeks, honestly they just make me angry.
I wanted to check this months challenge and it's ben growing his hair? Is it a beard or his hair, either way hardly a challenge. None of these challenges have been challenging. Surely theres a 5k or bungee jump place in their area?

Reactions: 12
Not posted here for a while. I haven't watched them in weeks, honestly they just make me angry.
I wanted to check this months challenge and it's ben growing his hair? Is it a beard or his hair, either way hardly a challenge. None of these challenges have been challenging. Surely theres a 5k or bungee jump place in their area?
He likes the ‘kiddies’ to get involved! And so he is growing his hair… Not much of a challenge in any body’s book and I get the feeling he decided to do that and it wasn’t the choice of any fans.

Reactions: 10
I'd imagine the stress in that house is off the scale. During the shed clean up vlog Ben definitely was overwhelmed.
He must also worry about money, their credit card bills must be mounting.
He knows how bad her hording problem is, and knows there's a storage unit probably ten times worse.
If he does not turn his life around, better diet, better surroundings, better routine (sleep) he will just fall down. Happened to a friend's husband, he started out like Ben with stents but did nothing to change his lifestyle, he died suddenly in the kitchen last year.
Zoe obviously has made this all about her. In some ways I actually pity that family.

Reactions: 13
Tonight Ben says very unexpected visit to a and e.
this visit is not unexpected to tattle.
sitting on the hospital bed with that smug face thinking where his doughnut laden with cream will appear.
---
Fgs boiling pasta and adding a fajita mix doesn’t constitute a recipe.. thick as 💩
That hair .. sack the stylist pronto!
Sarah Ingham school of cookery

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
...Get ready!
Finally been looking forward to tinned veg in fajitas… 😂

We make this for a lunch from leftovers if we have actual fajitas.
---
I'd imagine the stress in that house is off the scale. During the shed clean up vlog Ben definitely was overwhelmed.
He knows how bad her hording problem is, and knows there's a storage unit probably ten times worse.
If he does not turn his life around, better diet, better surroundings, better routine (sleep) he will just fall down. Happened to a friend's husband, he started out like Ben with stents but did nothing to change his lifestyle, he died suddenly in the kitchen last year.
Zoe obviously has made this all about her. In some ways I actually pity that family.
If I were him I would be checked for sleep apnoea too

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her big meals are a normal person's winging it dinners. They take very minimal thought or effort, yet she follows recipes and has to do sums to work out how much of each ingredient to use. Says a lot really.

Reactions: 9
I think this too. Look how they behaved when they needed to move house, it was all about Zoe. The kids must have been very upset and unsettled too. And knowing now what we do about Ben and his heart condition, untreated at that time, I am exasperated with Zoe as she whined and winged her way through 12 months and let Ben take on 100% of the moving.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her big meals are a normal person's winging it dinners. They take very minimal thought or effort, yet she follows recipes and has to do sums to work out how much of each ingredient to use. Says a lot really.
Her 'recipe' for sausage casserole that was in the scum article was just a Schwartz packet and taco beans 🤣

I'm convinced Ben is trying to exacerbate his heart condition so he can claim pip and concentrate on YouTube. Best hope he doesn't fully incapacitate or kill himself in the process cos no way would Zoe cope without him. Totally irresponsible and idiotic behaviour.

Reactions: 7
I feel like they're just recycling other people's content at this point
They'll be recycling the R Familys content if they're not careful. ( they've got loads of kids they can't afford and the Dad has just dropped down dead).

Reactions: 12
They'll be recycling the R Familys content if they're not careful. ( they've got loads of kids they can't afford and the Dad has just dropped down dead).
Ouch.. but too true.
Except I don’t think Zoe is in Sarah’s league and I am no fan of hers.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.