The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1- you can’t go to a gp with chest pains? What the hell would they do?! Of course he needed a+E

2- why tf wouldn’t she cancel her car getting fixed to be with her husband??

3- I know where my kids are I would assume she tracks her kids location so it’s reasonable they called her- would she prefer they didn’t call? Wtaf?

Reactions: 12
Was she crying for five hours cos it meant she had to actually parent for once!

Ben will be six feet under in no time at all unless they change their habits. Also might be an idea Ben not to go away on walks with the two youngest by yourself anymore, that is very irresponsible of you especially since you are prone to attacks. Unless you are going to show Joseph how to contact 999 but somehow I doubt that.

Reactions: 20
Zoe needs to step up and do more school runs, imagine the carnage should Fem have a heart attack while driving all the kids alone!!!
And he definitely needs to stop taking off into those woods with just the little ones.
Oh, and definitely forget about having another kid 😠

Reactions: 20
I reckon this is why he’s not working tbh.. think he’s on the disability cuz he’s a lazy git and it’s a perfect excuse..bet it was indigestion cuz of the crap he eats.. so shes blamed enterprise for not delivering car.. blamed the school for eva.. blamed the Dr for not seeing lardy arse.. but bet she still went shopping and had time to write a monologue on IG.. priorities all wrong.. get off your arse and take the kids to school tmrw..
---
Zoe needs to step up and do more school runs, imagine the carnage should Fem have a heart attack while driving all the kids alone!!!
And he definitely needs to stop taking off into those woods with just the little ones.
Expect they had a session in the bedroom this morning.. probs what did it 🤢👶🏼

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She definitely needs to step up and take pressure off him. My dad( much older than pen and in hell of a lot better condition healthwise took heart attack while driving on motorway. He managed to get on to hard shoulder without causing an accident. They are so reckless. Definitely need guidance on healthy eating

Reactions: 13
Not 50 and Ben has very serious health problems.
Get of your arse Zoe, take responsibility and sort out your life before it's too late.

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t it Tuesday they started to have off vlogging as there seemed to be an “appointment“ which we thought was likely with the job centre? If he’s missed that today he’ll likely get sanctioned no matter the reason. Bet they don’t vlog that.

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t it Tuesday they started to have off vlogging as there seemed to be an “appointment“ which we thought was likely with the job centre? If he’s missed that today he’ll likely get sanctioned no matter the reason. Bet they don’t vlog that.
I think it is Thursday's. You don't get sanctioned for missing every appointment. If they aren't already they will now probably go down the unfit for work path. No reason why Zoe can't get a job though. All the kids apart from Flo will be at school soon and Flo could be going to nursery a few days a week. Although they may need to pay for that which they won't do as it will eat into their budget for buying useless unnecessary crap.

Reactions: 10
How can he have the cheek to say he’s unfit for work when l…
1. He’s always off on walks for miles
2. He’s always doing school runs and taking care of the kids
3. He’s just been shown clearing out that shed, which involves lifting.
4. They are trying for a baby…. Stop having kids you can’t take care of.

He should have taken the first job he was offered on the buses, not turned it down because fat Pat cannot take care of her own kids.

Reactions: 16
1000089315.png
Flo will probably be able to get free hours? If there's a space. She will have same hours as school pretty much August 2025. Maybe by then they'll live on a farm with the barn of plastic storage dreams.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2922490 Flo will probably be able to get free hours? If there's a space. She will have same hours as school pretty much August 2025. Maybe by then they'll live on a farm with the barn of plastic storage dreams.
Pat wud never let her go to nursery. None of her kids have been.. she likes to keep them home so she has an excuse not to work.. not that she looks after them, Curly seems to do that even more so now she’s off school.

My grandad died suddenly, in his bed, when he was 49 from a heart attack. My mum is an only child but was married, owned her own home and had a child (not me) by then. My Nan was given a few weeks to grieve her husband then sent back to work. She wasn’t allowed to sit on her arse claiming benefits. When my mum got to a similar age she was diagnosed with angina and high cholesterol which they’ve deemed to be hereditary. She was put on statins and completely changed her diet. She’s never been overweight, but she lost the stone that she could have done with losing, and stopped eating all meat. She’s almost 80 now and has never had to have any interventions where her heart is concerned. I know I’m at risk of the same so eat incredibly healthily,

I’m sorry, no I’m not, but Ben‘s heart problems are his own fault. He’s a grown arse man with a car and a bank account. He doesn’t have to eat the tit she buys, he can drive himself to Tesco and buy himself some chicken breasts instead of the ultra processed tit she brings home. He’s piled on the weight since he stopped work despite those walks he does so he must be eating shed loads of crap per day. Yes, she’s a lazy cow and needs to do more, but apart from taking the kids to school and going for a walk what exactly does he do? They both do the bare minimum to get buy. Neither of them are going to see their eighties judging by the size of them. I’ll eat my hat if he’s on the sick, btw. He’s just a lazy bleep.

Reactions: 15
Was she crying for five hours cos it meant she had to actually parent for once!
She probably cried for 5 hours because she lost control of her day. I bet Curly took on the parenting that Ben usually does, while Zoe sat twirling her hair and biting her nails as she scrolled on her phone.

The older kids are more than capable of taking the kids home on the bus or watching them after Zoe got them from school, I'd want to be with my partner if he had heart issues and was in A&E.

Clearly not thar worried! 😡😡😡
“Quick take a pic of me Olivia. Gotta prove to the Jobcentre that I am indeed in hospital”…. Bloody grin on his face. Don’t look too unwell there Ben 😩

Clearly not thar worried! 😡😡😡
God what an absolute moron
he’s probably delighted at the vlogging content this will bring. Not in the least not bit concerned and they won’t do a thing to change either the selfish idiots.

Reactions: 13
What a idiot.
Imagine being in pain and going to a&e for chest pains after having heart surgery a few months prior and all your bothered about is getting a photo of yourself laid in a hospital bed 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Now it does sound like a truly bad day, but the real sadness is that she has no one to turn to other than anonymous people on the internet.

Best get those little kids into the village school, as Ben is clearly not safe to drive.

This surely must tell them to be careful and not add anymore dependants to the family. Time to get the house in order just in case.

For all Bens faults and I am not a fan, he does seem to do more than enough of the chores. He needs to get some proper rest the 4 hours sleep a night is not doing either any good. If they can’t get the kids to sleep in then they should take turns getting up.

Give YT a rest for a bit, those kids need a dad more than a channel.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.