The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really have no shame. I imagine they’ve never been able to support their family. The cost to the taxpayers, I wouldn’t even want to hazard a guess and for all those who say, Ben has worked and served his country, he has paid only a small amount of tax as he was only a Cpl for the majority of his career. Speaks volumes that he made it no further.
Now they are totally reliant on the taxpayer and are clearly loving it. It’s a disgusting state of affairs that they are able to claim so much. The poor Scottish tax payers, who pay more tax than those in England, must be disgusted that more money is taken from them and given to these two wasters.
As for that photo, does he think it’s cool and deserves a high 5?! Does it not sadden him that his wife didn’t rush to be with him? There are plenty of older siblings at home, with no jobs, who could look after the younger ones. I know where I’d be, or was it a set up for views?. Wouldn’t put it past them.

Reactions: 16
Monetising his own medical problems.
Hoping the slog will make enough money to buy(cash)the 10 bedroom house,own grounds with room for multiple ship containers for storage.:whistle:

Talking about looking after his health but no mention of changing his diet.
---
Monetising his own medical problems.
Hoping the slog will make enough money to buy(cash)the 10 bedroom house,own grounds with room for multiple ship containers for storage.:whistle:

Talking about looking after his health but no mention of changing his diet.
When he said he was getting rid of his car I thought he was going to say to cut costs it will not be replaced.
No,no,no another car has been purchased.
No wonder they sit on their little toadstools on a Friday evening looking so smug and entitled.
Everything is handed to them on a plate

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The state of it, what an embarrassment, get off your enormous backside and get a job 🤬🤬
IMG_0835.png

Reactions: 18
So he started getting pains while driving the younger ones to school. He then drove himself to the hospital and then sat in the car park filming the outside of the hospital. How many ways are there to say you are a f***ing idiot?!
Why did Zoe not come and collect him from Lossie and take him to Dr Greys? Would you drive if you thought you may have a heart attack? He must have been thinking that, hence why he coat the taxpayer more $$$$ with his trip to A&E. The stupidity of him, her and their bloody community just leaves me lost for words!

Reactions: 19
So he started getting pains while driving the younger ones to school. He then drove himself to the hospital and then sat in the car park filming the outside of the hospital. How many ways are there to say you are a f***ing idiot?!
Why did Zoe not come and collect him from Lossie and take him to Dr Greys? Would you drive if you thought you may have a heart attack? He must have been thinking that, hence why he coat the taxpayer more $$$$ with his trip to A&E. The stupidity of him, her and their bloody community just leaves me lost for words!
Probs nothing wrong with the prick.. thought he cud get a vlog out if it. Sat there on the bed - he needs to lose a few pounds.. They cannot do anything privately- just plain embarrassing. There were others in A&E who probs cud have done with that bed he’s wasting time on.
Jesus Christ you pair of lazy grifters.. how can you not see what fools your making of yourselves

Reactions: 11
Zoe said she copes well in a crisis😂😂😂
Then in the next (very out of) breath she says she’s been tired all day because of the stress of the day before and that she fell asleep on the couch!
meanwhile her husbands walking the little ones to the woods and doing the school run and fetching a new car the day after an angina attack!!
what a woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Seems like they’re going full throttle in pushing the narrative Ben is too ‘incapacitated’ to work, therefore he won’t be. I guess they’re thinking that’ll shut pple up who are asking when he intends to get a job. I’m sure we’d all like a 4 month holiday funded by the taxpayer.
Maybe Zoe could step up and start contributing toward the upkeep of her brood and go out to work…although we all know hell would freeze over before that happened. Shameless.

Reactions: 17
The day after a health scare and he's out at the woods and beach with the youngest 2 children. WTAF? Zoe couldn't even go with them for one walk? Why couldn't Curly go with him and leave the little ones at home? Bet he mostly did it so to not mess with Zoe's set plans of wiping the bathroom sink with toilet germs and doing "admin" - heaven forbid she lose control. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Terrible that the very next day he's showing up his vlog from a&e, what a nob and then walking with his little kids on his own in the woods 😱

I think it's funny that he thought the hospital food was nice, just goes to show how bad the means must be at home!

• Haha
All the ‘fans’ saying he needs to take it easy. He does duck all as it is. At his age he should be out working all day then home to do the other jobs like everyone else has to do.

Why can’t people see how lazy and greedy they are? I bet tomorrow he will be stuffing down the donuts followed by a Chinese.
He should not have driven to the hospital! He could’ve caused an accident and caused injury or worse to other people on the road. If he was fit enough to vlog and take selfies he shouldn’t be in saying the NHS’s time.

I cant believe she didnt go to the hospital. Did he drive himself home? She really is a selfish lazy witch.
---
Terrible that the very next day he's showing up his vlog from a&e, what a nob and then walking with his little kids on his own in the woods 😱

I think it's funny that he thought the hospital food was nice, just goes to show how bad the means must be at home!
He must’ve thought he was in a five star hotel eating the hospital food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So let me get this straight, Big Ben got pains driving the little ones to school so decided to CONTINUE driving to the hospital to get checked out. Hmm now correct me if I’m wrong but that is wrong on all levels. Firstly he could have caused a major accident and killed not just him and Olivia but other drivers too and secondly if he was that bad why oh why did Zoe not drop everything and rush to him and help him rather then getting emotional on a fb post saying she had been crying for five hours. The little ones would’ve been ok with the older ones. He is going to either get seriously ill or die and then what will she do. Someone suggested he might be lying to get off work permanently. Yes this could be a possibility considering he was out walking by HIMSELF with the younger ones again. Again irresponsible!!!

He either wasn’t as unwell as he’s making out or he’s an absolute stupid bleep.

I can’t believe anyone in their right mind would drive a car full of kids to school suffering from chest pain severe enough to cause an A&E visit. I’m just not buying it. If he was that worried he would have phoned Zoe, to meet him en route, so she could have taken the children on to school, and picked up Lizzie, and he’d have called an ambulance. No one with a history of having Angina attacks, needing 2 stents and having another clogged artery would have carried on driving thinking they could have a heart attack at any moment. Imagine if that had happened in the school playground? I think he had a but of an ache and thought he could over play it, get the camera out, vlog it so the DWP get off his back for a bit.

Are they getting rid of some more of that lump sum, if there was ever any left, on the new car, so that when they transfer over to UC they don’t go over the savings threshold? The pair of them make me sick. Lazy pair of bleeping grifters. Get a bloody job and sort yourselves out. They‘re utterly shameless.
---

---
This is the face of a woman who has no confidence and struggles with body image, everyone!

What is that orange thing she’s started wearing? Is it a bra?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As someone else has said, she constantly tells us she suffers with anxiety etc!
---
He either wasn’t as unwell as he’s making out or he’s an absolute stupid bleep.

I can’t believe anyone in their right mind would drive a car full of kids to school suffering from chest pain severe enough to cause an A&E visit. I’m just not buying it. If he was that worried he would have phoned Zoe, to meet him en route, so she could have taken the children on to school, and picked up Lizzie, and he’d have called an ambulance. No one with a history of having Angina attacks, needing 2 stents and having another clogged artery would have carried on driving thinking they could have a heart attack at any moment. Imagine if that had happened in the school playground? I think he had a but of an ache and thought he could over play it, get the camera out, vlog it so the DWP get off his back for a bit.

Are they getting rid of some more of that lump sum, if there was ever any left, on the new car, so that when they transfer over to UC they don’t go over the savings threshold? The pair of them make me sick. Lazy pair of bleeping grifters. Get a bloody job and sort yourselves out. They‘re utterly shameless.
---

---
This is the face of a woman who has no confidence and struggles with body image, everyone!

What is that orange thing she’s started wearing? Is it a bra?
Think the orange thing is another vest top!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zoe’s been to B&M tonight for a new dustpan and brush.
This means Ben’s been sorting the kids out for bed with help from a teenager 🤷‍♀️

What a woman she is for getting away from her children.

Has this all been exaggerated with Ben?
It makes you wonder as nothing changes.

Zoe’s in her car posing for selfies WTF

Their taking the piss surly 😡
---
Zoe’s been to B&M tonight for a new dustpan and brush tonight.
This means Ben’s been sorting the kids out for bed with help from a teenager 🤷‍♀️

What a woman she is for getting away from her children.

Has this all been exaggerated with Ben?
It makes you wonder as nothing changes.

Zoe’s in her car posing for selfies WTF

Their taking the piss surly 😡

Reactions: 11
Ben probably has angina.

He needs to turn his life, exercise and diet around if he wants to see 60

Reactions: 10
Look at that other YouTube family where the bloke has just dropped down dead days before she gave birth. She’s been left with loads of kids that she can’t afford. She doesn’t know if she’s on her arse or her elbow, she’s trying to make out there was failings from the NHS when her husband was overweight and a ticking time bomb. This is what could come your way Zoe if you’re not bloody careful. Wake up and grow the duck up. Sort yourselves out before it’s too late.
That’s just a cover because people have asked about a funeral after donating to go fund me which is being spent on holidays and Disney….

But yep, how that isn’t a wake up call…..
Who was that

Reactions: 2
Ben probably has angina.

He needs to turn his life, exercise and diet around if he wants to see 60
Yeah he says he has angina and on meds.

Also how on earth are they affording another car from Arnold Clark. Unless they are buying it outright cos there’s no way they can take out finance being on benefits. However they must be bringing in a lot of money for child benefit and the Scottish payment for the kids that are of school age under 16. That’s all before any UC is added on

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.