The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be bad at housework. I’ve never dusted Lego or taken things out of a storage box to clean the box then the contents. Mind you I never had time for tit like that I was too busy cooking decent meals. going to and watching kids at rugby,swimming etc and working full time.

Doesn’t cook decent meals but at least her plastic boxes are pristine. She is not right in the head.

Reactions: 18
How weird
More exploitation of the little twins - very sad 😞
---
I must be bad at housework. I’ve never dusted Lego or taken things out of a storage box to clean the box then the contents. Mind you I never had time for tit like that I was too busy cooking decent meals. going to and watching kids at rugby,swimming etc and working full time.

Doesn’t cook decent meals but at least her plastic boxes are pristine. She is not right in the head.
Agree. And if that’s what’s in the shed I do wonder what’s in the storage unit. Noted Fem said it’s not hoarding, I think it is…

Reactions: 16
The fact that he even mentioned the word hoarding means he knows full well there's a hoarding problem.

Reactions: 20
she was going on about the car seats going mouldy cos of sweat and when they get food on so it’s impossible to keep them from going rotten.
can she not just take the covers off and chuck them in the washer? fully expecting a vlog on “OMG we got new car seats”
pricks

Reactions: 11
she was going on about the car seats going mouldy cos of sweat and when they get food on so it’s impossible to keep them from going rotten.
can she not just take the covers off and chuck them in the washer? fully expecting a vlog on “OMG we got new car seats”
pricks
Bought by us I expect like most of it.. lazy grifters. She’s just as lazy doing the bare minimum -can’t even wash the kids coats, but she’s always washing apparently!

Reactions: 11
pricks
Never heard of a car seat going mouldy apart from when left in a car unused… doubt they’ll buy new ones are the kids even in appropriate car seats?

Reactions: 7
Zoe looked very sulky in that video. And also let Ben do the lion share of moving stuff.
My question is… why not load the cars straight away and get rid, because now it will likely all get wet and blow away?
The plastic boxes will go all brittle stored outside and be of no use to any one.
I too saw the doors 😱 if I had 12 kids I would prioritise their safety. Internal doors are there for a reason.
PLEASE PUT THEM BACK.
You need to book an appointment for the recycling centre in Elgin, although the one in forres you dont and its not too far a drive from where they live.

Reactions: 4
Why is it everything in their house seems to (according to them) break, fall apart and now gone mouldy?
It’s just an excuse for Big ol butch to buy new stuff. She just can’t help but waste money on tit they don’t need.

Although if that car seat is mouldy wtf! Why hasn’t she washed the covers? I wouldn’t even admit to being that minging. There will definitely be new ones on the way.

Reactions: 12
She needs to stop worrying about a mouldy car seat and get headrests for the rear seats they shove the little twins in. Mould happens, it's horrible but it does, and so do car crashes. You can replace a car seat cover or even the whole seat very easily, you can't replace a kid though. Internal decapitation isn't something worth risking.

Reactions: 9
She needs to stop worrying about a mouldy car seat and get headrests for the rear seats they shove the little twins in. Mould happens, it's horrible but it does, and so do car crashes. You can replace a car seat cover or even the whole seat very easily, you can't replace a kid though. Internal decapitation isn't something worth risking.
Numerous people have tried in a polite way to say about the headrests and it has always been ignored.
---
You need to book an appointment for the recycling centre in Elgin, although the one in forres you dont and its not too far a drive from where they live.
Think someone said previously about not needing to book Forres, something I’m aware of and hadn’t mentioned as firstly, I wouldn’t want to bump into him and secondly, when people give polite helpful advice, they totally ignore it, so I wouldn’t waste my time.

Reactions: 7
The twin asked Pat not to be so harsh with her hair ingnored her completely. Too busy showing what you need to buy for a shite hairstyle. Doesn't even give a tit that she’s hurting them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the council knows that they’re storing their property in a damp shed?
We've been saying for weeks that their diet is terrible, they eat crap. He's piling on the weight, and he's very breathy when he's walking.
Takeaways, Chicken Burgers with all manner of crap added, cream cakes etc etc... He's got another narrowing artery too it seems. Yet she's got him doing all the running around, and sits on her fat arse.
He'll be dead soon the way he's going. She won't care though. She'll just use the older girls to do her bidding instead.
Irresponsible pair of parasites. 🙄

Reactions: 16
I bet they still don’t change their eating habits!
Will this be used so he doesn’t have to get a job?
As much as I dislike him, he must be at serious risk of a heart attack? Why isn’t Zoe stepping up, majorly overhauling their diet and doing her fair share - which she’d have to do if he had a job! Does she know CPR?! What if he had a heart attack while out in the woods with the little ones alone because she’s hiding at home?
Some of you guys have said recently that he looked unwell. Even this won’t get them to put the camera down.

Reactions: 17
If they sit there this week bragging about their donut treat followed by their Chinese then they are more bleeping stupid than you could imagine.
I also always think about when he takes the two little ones off out for miles what would happen if he was take. Ill. But she obviously doesn’t give a tit, cleaning the bathroom is more important.

What’s the bet he turns it all into a vlog and a bit of a beg.
---
And they want to bring more kids into this.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.