The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure there’s still a door on the kitchen. It’s why they sit in there like a couple of gnomes on stools for the Friday lives and not the dining room, because they can close the door

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
In the garden shed vlog Flo absolutely screaming her head off calling for Isabelle. Yeah that’s right her sister not her mum. Then again didn’t see Zoe run after ger daughter and see what was wrong

Reactions: 17
If that's the state of the shed, I wonder what the wet room looks like as they seem to be embarrassed to show it. Were those white things in the shed against the back wall the internal house doors? They'll be ruined lying there in the damp.
---
Nothing seemed to be getting thrown out from what I saw. When you compare the shed now to when they first put stuff in there on moving in, it's ridiculous. They spend so much of their lives trying to rearrange things without realising that you can't keep buying more and more stuff and expect it to fit in the same space.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It’s all just unhealthy… everything about these idiots is unhealthy….

Why hasn’t a recent other family’s news been a wake up call for these? Or maybe they see their go fund me paying for a Disney trip…. And no funeral.

I wonder why her parents don’t speak up to protect their grandkids? Or have they been so astranged that they don’t feel like they can.
Even the older kids don’t seam to have good relationships with the grandparents

Reactions: 15
If that's the state of the shed, I wonder what the wet room looks like as they seem to be embarrassed to show it. Were those white things in the shed against the back wall the internal house doors? They'll be ruined lying there in the damp.
---
Nothing seemed to be getting thrown out from what I saw. When you compare the shed now to when they first put stuff in there on moving in, it's ridiculous. They spend so much of their lives trying to rearrange things without realising that you can't keep buying more and more stuff and expect it to fit in the same space.
Yes it looked like there were two internal doors in there.
Ben said on the day before vlog when he was supposed to cut the grass but ended up pointlessness shifting bits of rubble about, that Zoe wanted to be there to help clear the shed, of course she did as no way was she gonna let Pen skip any of those precious plastic boxes.
he said they needed to move things about as there was damp areas in the shed and that’s where all the tools ended up, while the plastic boxes were in the drier areas.
surely the plastic should of been put there? or even better put some of the tools INTO the larger boxes to keep them dry.

• Wow
Ben said on the day before vlog when he was supposed to cut the grass but ended up pointlessness shifting bits of rubble about, that Zoe wanted to be there to help clear the shed, of course she did as no way was she gonna let Pen skip any of those precious plastic boxes.
he said they needed to move things about as there was damp areas in the shed and that’s where all the tools ended up, while the plastic boxes were in the drier areas.
surely the plastic should of been put there? or even better put some of the tools INTO the larger boxes to keep them dry.
Afraid common sense and those two jobless twits do not go together.

• Haha
1000027496.jpg

State of it. How many coats must that kid have? That's not one day's worth of dirt, that coat hasn't seen a washing machine in weeks. It's minging.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why on earth would he put all his tools in the area he says gets soaking wet? They'll rust and get ruined. Is he so scared of Zoe that he wouldn't say no we're not doing that? You can tell by the way he says in a defeated tone that he put his tools there that he knows full well it's a stupid thing to do. Even when he says Zoe's going to clean out the storage unit you can tell by his tone of voice that he doesn't think it will ever happen.

Reactions: 14
I think Zoe wanted to appear busy to her parents. She couldn't possibly deviate from her routine 🙄

The super Noodles won't buy themselves!

Reactions: 12
And the twin's glasses still have the green tape. Thought Zoe may have gone with the twin to get them fixed but no.

Zoe looked very sulky in that video. And also let Ben do the lion share of moving stuff.
My question is… why not load the cars straight away and get rid, because now it will likely all get wet and blow away?
The plastic boxes will go all brittle stored outside and be of no use to any one.
I too saw the doors 😱 if I had 12 kids I would prioritise their safety. Internal doors are there for a reason.
PLEASE PUT THEM BACK.

Why on earth would he put all his tools in the area he says gets soaking wet? They'll rust and get ruined. Is he so scared of Zoe that he wouldn't say no we're not doing that? You can tell by the way he says in a defeated tone that he put his tools there that he knows full well it's a stupid thing to do. Even when he says Zoe's going to clean out the storage unit you can tell by his tone of voice that he doesn't think it will ever happen.
Zoe will clean out the storage unit when the kids are home.. anything so she doesn’t have to look after them. Good job they can afford to pay for a storage unit to store crap. Get a job you lazy grifter

I honestly don't think Zoe isn't a well person. I guess this is what happens when a spoilt child (and I'm convinced she was, as nice as her parents are they seem like pushovers which is probably why she chose a pushover spouse too) predisposed to mental health issues is enabled to do what they like as an adult with no extended family/friends to keep them in check.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god - look at that face and her own hair. First thing to mind was Ricky Gervais in Derek.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find the things they fixate on baffling. House a dirty cluttered mess but Zoe will go on about cleaning the bathroom and will wipe sink/toilet over and over again in the least logical way. Storage boxes are expensive so won’t get rid of them (same as the clothes hoarding) but will spend money on branded food and going to the hairdressers for a dye that fades after two washes. Isn’t bothered about the twins wellbeing/spending time with them/watching them at swimming but will scrape their hair into excessive up-do’s every day for school meanwhile the kids clothes are rags and the boys shoes falling off.
I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 20
Zoe looked very sulky in that video. And also let Ben do the lion share of moving stuff.
My question is… why not load the cars straight away and get rid, because now it will likely all get wet and blow away?
The plastic boxes will go all brittle stored outside and be of no use to any one.
I too saw the doors 😱 if I had 12 kids I would prioritise their safety. Internal doors are there for a reason.
PLEASE PUT THEM BACK.
I wonder if the council knows that they’re storing their property in a damp shed?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.