The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. A teenager doing what teenagers do, rather than hanging round B&M with their Mum and 2 year old sister on a Saturday night.
Donā€™t like fat pat or penfold but can sadly see her left like a recent bereaved widow on YouTube, Zoe does nothing except flick her none existent hair, talk in a breathless voice, she wouldnā€™t have a clue if Ben snuffed it! Would all be on the older kids and as much as he annoys me he does do the lions share in that house and his swelling and bloating in view of his stents is quite concerning! Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s trying to get him heavily insured as thatā€™s not a well man! Heā€™s pasty and bloated and very breathless despite he loves his walks

Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve also noticed his ankles and fingers are swollen, not a good sign with his heart issues, but also have to say, granny and grandad in Cornwall were not only more informative about the beautiful blue beach they shared, but reminded me of an old joke from my childhood with penā€™s offering? Why is the sea green? Because the sea weed? No offence to anyone in that area but the beach nanny and grandad shared was beautiful! And I think thereā€™s a hidden message to their daughter there!
---

Good girl Olivia as long as you stayed safe x
I agree, granny did a nice little Vlog on a really beautiful beach. I would chose Cornwall and be near my mum if it was me. But that would have taken forward planning as nowadays it is so expensive to live there.
---
Iā€™d imagine they have HV involvement because there is literally no other professional that could advocate for him. No nursery workers, no teachers. My boy the same age recently had his first proper school trip on a coach etc, itā€™s crazy what theyā€™ve had that boy miss out on. And yes, there are autistic children at the school.

As for Ben growing his hair for a ā€˜challengeā€™ what? A beard would do him a world of favours and be mildly interesting. Maybe zoe could grow her hair too and donate the money she would usually spend to cash for kids. Wonder if theyā€™ve made any donation themselves.
Also, who challenged him to grow his hair? Hardly a challenge. I hate the challenges as they are just lining their own pockets šŸ˜”

Reactions: 10
I agree, granny did a nice little Vlog on a really beautiful beach. I would chose Cornwall and be near my mum if it was me. But that would have taken forward planning as nowadays it is so expensive to live there.
In a heartbeat! And I think those lovely grandparents would love the kids there

Reactions: 9
Well folks, it looks like we are going to be buying sheds for the scrounging twats.

• Angry
  • Sick
The health visitor may have juzt been there to do josephs pre school check up.

I was also at MacMoray festival this weekend. Im pretty sure under 18s had to be with an adult. Is she 18 yet?
---
What the hell are all those boxes for?!

Reactions: 7
They donā€™t want to chuck those plastic boxes out because they were expensive and might come in handy so Zoe is going to sort out her storage unit, that is also expensive, so she has somewhere to store them. There is no logic behind anything they do. If theyā€™re not using them, why keep them? When I moved in here I gave away, to the charity shop, so much bedroom furniture because weā€™ve got a room completely done out in fitted wardrobes. I couldnā€™t be arsed to sell it, I definitely wasnā€˜t keeping it ā€œjust in case. That would completely blow Zoeā€s mind. If I donā€™t have a use for it, it goes. I canā€™t stand hoarding.

Good for Olivia for being a run of the mill teenager for once. I hope sheā€™s not suffering too much today. She needs a life outside that cult, they all do. Itā€™s not healthy to be wandering around B&M on a Saturday night when your mates are all having fun, and bathing your baby sister the rest of the week. Enjoy yourself girl and donā€™t feel guilty about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How many bleeping storage boxes do they need! šŸ¤Æ
She needs a referral to whatever mental health team is suitable because that's just not right. Doesn't go into the garden to play with the kids but is out there in a flash to play around with her plastic box collection. Imagine the fit she'd throw if Ben started relentlessly getting rid of the clutter.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice that Ben said Zoe will take the plastic boxes to HER storage unit?
I really really want to know what amount of rubbish she keeps in it.

Would Zoe notice if Ben took a stack of those boxes to the Tip. He could sneak them into the car while she's doing her admin šŸ˜„

Reactions: 15
All the pathetic excuses he makes for keeping hold of all those plastic storage boxes!
The main one being ā€˜they were expensive, theyā€™ve cost us a fortune over the yearsā€™!
Yes Pen, so you should have put a stop to Butch constantly buying them all the time, it should have been nipped in the bud years ago.
Ffs just get rid, your local charity shops could actually find good use for them.

Reactions: 12
You know what Zo? If my kids were so sad about not seeing their relatives Iā€™d stop buying all the tit from Shein, stop going to B&M, change the way i grocery shop and save some money so I could make sure I could take them there once a year. And if I was really homesick like you say you are, iā€™d have used the Armed Forces Covenant and applied for a council house back in Cornwall.

Itā€˜s pathetic how she goes on. All the kids are sad and bewildered. Tomorrow they will be overwhelmed because theyā€™re going back to school. She needs to get a bleeping grip.
I actually think Zoeā€™s parents are lovely, they interact with the kids, you can definitely see the contempt on grandads face towards Ben! I really wish they would move back to Cornwall where Zoe would have support and those kids would thrive! I actually shed a tear when the grandparents drove off and Iā€™m not normally emotional

All those empty boxes wtf, and donā€™t forget her storage ā€˜unitā€™ is a damn shipping container!!!

I would donate all those boxes, free on marketplace theyā€™d be gone before long.

The state of Agnesā€™s coat on the latest Insta post. It will walk itself to the washing machine if itā€™s left much longer.

• Haha
The state of Agnesā€™s coat on the latest Insta post. It will walk itself to the washing machine if itā€™s left much longer.
Iā€™ve not watched! But isnā€™t she normally one of the l best dressed? If she looks scruffy I dread to think what the others look like! Despite all the clothes Zoe hoards the kids always look scruffy and unclean! It doesnā€™t make sense
---
Noticed the kitchen door propped up in the shed too. God forbid if there's a fire as it will travel straight up that cluttered up staircase. Hope they've practised a fire drill.
Itā€™s a scary thought! The whole house looks like a fire hazard

I actually think Zoeā€™s parents are lovely, they interact with the kids, you can definitely see the contempt on grandads face towards Ben! I really wish they would move back to Cornwall where Zoe would have support and those kids would thrive! I actually shed a tear when the grandparents drove off and Iā€™m not normally emotional
Zoe doesnā€™t need support cuz Zoe always thinks Zoeā€™s right.. she has no feelings towards her parents, you can see how detached she is when they are around. She does her admin goes shopping for hours.. they cudnt possibly move because they wud lose their Scottish child payments.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.