The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben couldn't even give the twins their bit of spotlight about passing their swimming, it was straight onto Agnes and 'I'm sure Agnes will pass hers soon'

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ben couldn't even give the twins their bit of spotlight about passing their swimming, it was straight onto Agnes and 'I'm sure Agnes will pass hers soon'
Those little twins are so precious. You can see them physically trying to please and every time Fem is straight back to Agnes, who quite frankly is one of the least likeable children, because she has been indulged and spoilt. ( Not her fault.)

Put the camera away Fem and listen to your children, they deserve better.

Reactions: 23
Their vlogs are Comedy Gold 🤣🤣 he’s getting fatter and fatter, got Toby cutting the grass so he can do nothing as usual. She sits in the car waffling with her over processed hair. Honestly the comments are hilarious.. these ppl are crazy 😜 what’s this about the grand parents vlogging - heavens forbid !

Reactions: 16
That house and garden and even the shed were left in great condition by the previous tenants!
They've had to buy no carpets, apart from the stairs and new flooring in the bathrooms. They moved into that house and did nothing to it (apart from the useless time wasting of washing down walls 🙄)
Slagging off that house and garden that they got by no fair means is disgusting.

Lazy pair of useless, workshy, uneducated parasites 🤬
100% agree. If they said that about people where I stay they'd soon regret it. Everything was in good order, holes on the walls were even filled. The time spent washing walls should have been spent giving it a quick lick of paint. The little twins will never get the pink glittery wall they were told they'd get.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m really hoping that the previous tenants have family and friends still in Burghead who will not be best pleased with the comments Pen made about the state of the garden. Judging by the adaptions in the house one of the previous tenants was a wheelchair user. It appears they did more with the house and garden than two able bodied grifters. Get a job and please no more sea checks or views of tit pipe bay.

Reactions: 15
Zoe’s had the H/ Visitor round to fill in forms so Joseph can get the help he needs when he’s at school. (her words)

What a cheek she’s got she’s his Mum and hasn’t got time for the boy.

All she ever does is talk negative about Joseph, she doesn’t even like it when Ben says he’s doing well.

The crap she spouts on posts and YouTube daily.🙄 The woman is delusional.
---
Their vlogs are Comedy Gold 🤣🤣 he’s getting fatter and fatter, got Toby cutting the grass so he can do nothing as usual. She sits in the car waffling with her over processed hair. Honestly the comments are hilarious.. these ppl are crazy 😜 what’s this about the grand parents vlogging - heavens forbid !
Toby must of been promoted as cutting the grass was Noah’s job. 😂
I haven’t watched that vlog yet but I presume Noah was at work earning himself some money, good for him 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Their slogs are absolutely crap but they are great for dissecting all the bullshit,bone idleness,clear favouritism etc

What is even better is that more people are seeing them for what they are:Entitled,lying,burdens on society :censored:

Reactions: 14
Zoe’s had the H/ Visitor round to fill in forms so Joseph can get the help he needs when he’s at school. (her words)

What a cheek she’s got she’s his Mum and hasn’t got time for the boy.

All she ever does is talk negative about Joseph, she doesn’t even like it when Ben says he’s doing well.

The crap she spouts on posts and YouTube daily.🙄 The woman is delusional.
---

Toby must of been promoted as cutting the grass was Noah’s job. 😂
I haven’t watched that vlog yet but I presume Noah was at work earning himself some money, good for him 👍
It’s not the H Visitor she needs round there ,it’s social services and the truant officer, those kids are more at home than at school - I also thought health visitors stopped about 3 years old. Is it different in Scotland?

Is that even a health visitors job??
I would have expected someone from the school to deal with that directly?

Or has it been done by the health visitor as they are having pressure put on them because there is no home schooling going on…

Is the HV really a Social worker?

Reactions: 12
It’s not the H Visitor she needs round there ,it’s social services and the truant officer, those kids are more at home than at school - I also thought health visitors stopped about 3 years old. Is it different in Scotland?
U
if support is needed I think it can be up to aged 5 in England and Scotland.
With Joseph being deferred a year he’s starting school at 6. Maybe that’s why she’s had H/V still.
I agree with what you said about Social Services and Truant Officer 💯

Reactions: 10
Word on the street is Olivia went to the McMoray festival at the weekend and got mortal.

Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is that even a health visitors job??
I would have expected someone from the school to deal with that directly?

Or has it been done by the health visitor as they are having pressure put on them because there is no home schooling going on…

Is the HV really a Social worker?
I don’t think she was happy with the first meeting Joseph had last year as it didn’t go her way.
I hope they see straight through her I really do.

Reactions: 11
I have a couple of friends who are H.V’s.
In England, the HV service stops at 5.
A H.V will usually want to see evidence from another source (nursery etc or their own observations, not just parents say so, take note Zoe) before completing a referral to the child development clinic, as these referrals aren’t automatically accepted unless there is enough supporting evidence.
Before they complete a referral they may also refer the family to parenting classes and expect the family to engage in this first.
This is because the assessment itself is a big piece of work for H.V to complete and there’s not much point if the CDC does not accept the referral.

Reactions: 9
The way Zoe was talkingit was as if the health visitor was eating into her creative/decorating time.
I hope the HV doesn't believe all the crap Zoe comes up with and does want evidence from somewhere else.
And can you imagine that pair bothering to go to parenting classes or such like. They know everything after all.

I don’t think she was happy with the first meeting Joseph had last year as it didn’t go her way.
I hope they see straight through her I really do.
I don’t think she was either and they generally don’t just believe it.
I had a child start school with a medical issue and it was all dealt with directly with the school senco and the teachers, this was at 3 and 4 years old.
It don’t make sense to me that it wouldn’t be done directly with the school so school can put things directly in place.

Reactions: 8
I’d imagine they have HV involvement because there is literally no other professional that could advocate for him. No nursery workers, no teachers. My boy the same age recently had his first proper school trip on a coach etc, it’s crazy what they’ve had that boy miss out on. And yes, there are autistic children at the school.

As for Ben growing his hair for a ‘challenge’ what? A beard would do him a world of favours and be mildly interesting. Maybe zoe could grow her hair too and donate the money she would usually spend to cash for kids. Wonder if they’ve made any donation themselves.

As for Ben growing his hair for a ‘challenge’ what? A beard would do him a world of favours and be mildly interesting. Maybe zoe could grow her
I read to here and thought yes I would pay good money to see zoe with a beard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve also noticed his ankles and fingers are swollen, not a good sign with his heart issues, but also have to say, granny and grandad in Cornwall were not only more informative about the beautiful blue beach they shared, but reminded me of an old joke from my childhood with pen’s offering? Why is the sea green? Because the sea weed? No offence to anyone in that area but the beach nanny and grandad shared was beautiful! And I think there’s a hidden message to their daughter there!
---
Word on the street is Olivia went to the McMoray festival at the weekend and got mortal.

Haha
Good girl Olivia as long as you stayed safe x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.