The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh Ben is just as annoying shouting over the top of the kids.
Why is zoe explaining sausages to people

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just couldn’t watch that vlog. Had to skip a lot. Zoe and Curly in the car. Curly really is gritting on my last nerve with the constant interruptions. The kids and the shopping, omg I just couldn’t watch. Too noisy, Joseph being annoying. I know he’s a child but by god he’s become a little wee pain the last few videos. The kids all vying for attention on camera. One more thing Ben, STOP TALKING TO YOUR KIDS VIA THE CAMERA. At least look at them when you speak to them.

Reactions: 12
I just couldn’t watch that vlog. Had to skip a lot. Zoe and Curly in the car. Curly really is gritting on my last nerve with the constant interruptions. The kids and the shopping, omg I just couldn’t watch. Too noisy, Joseph being annoying. I know he’s a child but by god he’s become a little wee pain the last few videos. The kids all vying for attention on camera. One more thing Ben, STOP TALKING TO YOUR KIDS VIA THE CAMERA. At least look at them when you speak to them.
I can’t get my head around it, she’s been parentified but my teenagers would die before they behave like that, sitting in the car talking about it Cumberland sausage

• Haha
I was interested what products she uses on the young girls hair, so asked a question for their live 😆
Be interested if it's 'environmentally friendly" 😕😕

Reactions: 6
The reason they make a big thing about the meal of the week is because it’s the only meal Zoe is involved in cooking, usually with help from Curly twin. This is the only time they will ever video cooking.

The rest of the week it’s Chicken dippers & chips or pasta or noodles and if the kids our lucky mash & gravy. All made by Ben and usually help from one of the teenagers.

They make excuses when people ask for meals of the week videos. Ben will say the kids don’t like being filmed eating 🤥

That’s not what people are asking they just want to see what they cook for their family before they eat it.

Of course they won’t show what they give the kids as it’s all crap processed food every day.

Reactions: 13
The rest of the week it’s Chicken dippers & chips or pasta or noodles and if the kids our lucky mash & gravy. All made by Ben and usually help from one of the teenagers.
They're lucky to even get that - on dance night you can see them sitting in the back of the car eating a quick dinner of a packet of crisps and a cheese string. And they're not given anything else when they get home - it's straight into bath time and then bed.

Reactions: 11
Tbh Ben is just as annoying shouting over the top of the kids.
Zoe you don’t have to explain sausages to us becuz we give our kids a balanced meal every evening not once a week .. beggars belief-I sit and shake my head that these 2 are parents!

Reactions: 10
Our quick dinner tonight is tacos and sides, imagine how much of a big deal they'd make that. 🙄 Meal of the week, packet seasoned mince, one shell each for the kids and 6 each for Zoe and Ben with normal chips on the side.

Reactions: 9
Zoe went on about it feeding all 14 of them then showed potato pops and chicken nuggets in the oven. Probably fed from the little twins up. The fact she needed to follow a recipe for that as well.... After all those kids you'd think she'd be a dab hand at putting stuff together and winging meals like that.

Curly made sure she was as annoying as possible the vlog, but she still managed to see to Florence 99% more than their mother who was in the same tiny room.

I have not watched for a few weeks i can't stand the pair of odd balls .Her sat in the car looking anywhere but the camera ,scratching this picking that ,they want a good kick up their arses and the government wants to step in and make them work .Anyway They will get a lot of resentment off people that work when they start bragging about what they are buying And Zo you only have 6 kids to look after now as the others see to them selves..

Zoe & Curly peeling those potatoes then cutting into pieces and straight into the pan to be cooked!
Haven’t they heard of rinsing them in a colander under the tap first? 😩
And who were the chicken nuggets and potato pops for if they were all having the sausage casserole?

Reactions: 10
Didn’t think that casserole was going to feed all the family cos of the size of portions they put on those plates. I didn’t even see the chicken dippers and potato pops in the oven.

Reactions: 8
The reason that sausage casserole is the best thing ever to Fem is because he’s used to eating bland processed food. I make a sausage casserole where there’s not a packet mix in sight, it has multiple vegetables in, and red wine. I put it in the slow cooker, too, so I can get on with my day. They’d actually die if they ate some real food. Where was the vegetables with that meal? There’s never anything green despite the kids all loving broccoli, allegedly.

Curly twin is being a right PITA imo. I don’t quite know who she thinks she is. So she can chuck a few tins ot tomatoes and a packet mix over some sausages, that doesn’t make her Delia Smith, so she needs to pipe down and so some proper cooking. I‘d quite like to see them vlog a full roast dinner, with no packet stuffing, no frozen Yorkshires, a real joint of meat and no instant gravy. I know the sky will fall in before that happens.

Reactions: 16
How many sausages did she put in it? Cos even if it fed 11 of them (not Flo, Jocif or Agnes) 24 isn’t enough. Teenage Noah could smash 4 and that’s before Pat and Pen start.
---
Fnar. I’m being childish I know, but this comment really made me laugh.

Last edited:
Curly thinks she's an adult. Calling her parents Ben and Zoe, always chiming in.
Someone needs to remind her she's still a child.

Reactions: 8