The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the excruciating shopping Vlog will be including the excruciating Sullivan children getting over excited for cuteness views. (Not.)

Do they deliberately do the food haul/shopping Vlog to create contention?

Meal of the week? Has he read that back?

Who else hates the shout out at the beginning of the live it seems infantile. Goes on for to long and isn’t really a definition of interaction.

Reactions: 11
The lives are a big pile of poop. They are both sat there like desperate wannabes 🤦‍♀️

Shout outs? How old are these pair? 12?

Reactions: 9
Has anybody else noticed the young school age kids don’t seem to be going to Birthday Parties anymore?
I doubt Joseph and Flo will ever get to go to parties other than the ones with their own siblings.

I heard Joseph say to Ben the other day when they were getting ready to do the school run “can I say hello to the children at the school”
That little boy is more than ready for school.

When Ben got back with the 2 youngest Joseph didn’t want to go on the boring walk and had to be persuaded 😂

Flo wouldn’t get out of the buggy at the woods apparently she was in a strange mood 😂

Those little kids are bored of that same walk day in day out. I’m bored watching them as many people are. Joseph will be fine at school especially wants he’s settled in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Meal of the week 😫 wtf
---
Even Flo is starting to get the hundred teddies in her cot

• Haha
Of course she likes the Asda premium range sausages, 2 trays for £5. Thank you yet again tax payer!

that's probably the worst curly twin has been yet,
in the car piping up every few seconds in the background, so annoying and ridiculous

Reactions: 14
When my kids were weeks away from their exams they hardly left their bedrooms. There is no way on this earth they’d have helped me push a trolley round the supermarket, 3 times, then sat in the car piping up like my best mate while I spouted absolute crap to a phone camera. Tbh, they’d have never done that at anytime. Curly is insufferable like her mother.

How does their frozen food not thaw out while she’s wandering around the shops, nattering in the car, then they piss ass about setting it all up, then they go through it all? It can’t still be frozen. She’s still buying ice, well the taxpayer is, I see. You know ice comes from the tap, Zoe, and you could all drink some water too. It would do you the world of good. You don’t need to buy it in bottles, just turn the tap on.

That food haul was 90% junk.

Never mind vitamin pills, they need healthy fruit and vegetables plus meat, chicken and fish EVERY day.
That child piping up every two minutes got on my last nerve too.

Reactions: 16
I cant watch the food hauls with the little kids in. There is just too much noise and chaos for me to concentrate so clicked straight off.

I think they've started using the kids as a distraction from the utter shite they eat and Zoe's terrible budgeting skills.

Reactions: 13
So from reading here the meal of the week is sausages- how embarrassing to even say that .. they are the thickest of the thick. Ppl have a meal every night you dozy pair not a meal once a week.. honestly 🙄
---
Has anybody else noticed the young school age kids don’t seem to be going to Birthday Parties anymore?
I doubt Joseph and Flo will ever get to go to parties other than the ones with their own siblings.

I heard Joseph say to Ben the other day when they were getting ready to do the school run “can I say hello to the children at the school”
That little boy is more than ready for school.

When Ben got back with the 2 youngest Joseph didn’t want to go on the boring walk and had to be persuaded 😂

Flo wouldn’t get out of the buggy at the woods apparently she was in a strange mood 😂

Those little kids are bored of that same walk day in day out. I’m bored watching them as many people are. Joseph will be fine at school especially wants he’s settled in.
Just 2 at home take them to a soft play or swimming- or a toddler group anything but another boring walk they don’t want to go on.. feel sorry for these kids with those 2 old before their time parents.. 👵🏼👴🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sausage casserole tonight how exciting.
Does this mean the rest of the week is noodles

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how they can only have 1 meal per week. What do they eat the rest of the time? (I cannot watch their vlogs for longer than 2 mins). Surely sausages are a quick tea

Reactions: 12