The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both have the same ambitions to get where they want to be but no mention of getting a real job.
Why does no one question all these things.

They are both fraudsters !!!

Someone has noticed that Fem is always happy and bright.
Of course he is,he seems to have no worries about supporting his large brood.

What a cow :mad: One of the twins spoke to Butch and she completely ignored her.
One of the kids just said "what the hell".

Glasses still not fixed:censored:

There is much more I could say another Tattler will probably pick up on it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s sucking sweets too 💀
Is it cos of morning sickness? Cos again she’s said on vlogs that’s what she does 😆😆

Hmmmmmmmmmmm 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 10
They both have the same ambitions to get where they want to be but no mention of getting a real job.
Why does no one question all these things.

They are both fraudsters !!!

Someone has noticed that Fem is always happy and bright.
Of course he is,he seems to have no worries about supporting his large brood.

What a cow :mad: One of the twins spoke to Butch and she completely ignored her.
One of the kids just said "what the hell".

Glasses still not fixed:censored:

There is much more I could say another Tattler will probably pick up on it all
Those glasses will be weeks being fixed again. 🤬

Reactions: 8
Did they say if they're going to Skidmark soon at all? Friends want me to go while I'm up that way with the kids, I don't want it to be made even less bearable by knowing they're potentially round any corner 😂

Reactions: 5
Did they say if they're going to Skidmark soon at all? Friends want me to go while I'm up that way with the kids, I don't want it to be made even less bearable by knowing they're potentially round any corner 😂
They said they love Landmark and have previously said they will go around Scraggy Aggie’s birthday which is 30th May. No doubt they will take them all out of school again.

Reactions: 6
Heard the little wee beg right at the beginning of the live about their dream would be to take the kids to Lapland. Why do they always smirk when asked about another baby. I don’t think she’s pregnant but I do think they are actively trying 🤢 they want to own their own home yet have no jobs so that makes sense 🙄

Can’t get a dog because the house is too small so there’s no room. No worries about a baby though.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Kids get brought onto the live, Leah and Erin are there first. Guess who then pushes her way from the back to the front?
Clue for you, Golden Child 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Kids get brought onto the live, Leah and Erin are there first. Guess who then pushes her way from the back to the front?
Clue for you, Golden Child 🙄
Exactly that and then they allow her to speak over the twins 😡 and hang off her every word.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Another load of bullshit on Facebook 🙄

She loves spending time with the children apparently 🤦

The older ones have great bonds with the younger ones apparently 🙈

All the kids are going to achieve great things apparently 🫤

The woman is bonkers, she really is... Does she not realise this crap she spouts is all disputed on their vlogs? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am all for dreaming big but wanting a big house and to travel the world with loads of kids when neither parent works is a little ambitious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
St Agnes has all the twins hand me downs why does she need anything else.. she wastes money and idiot lets her so there is sumthing to put on YouTube. Disgusting parenting as usual. Where’s the sustainability then Pat??? Don’t forget you have boys as well Btw.. they need more clothes than those girls do.. we all know her admin is sitting ordering Shein crap.
GET A JOB YOU LAZY GRIFTER!
Because fashion monster Agnes won’t wear a lot of the hideous stuff the twins got. What she would was so 2023.

Reactions: 7
Can’t get a dog because the house is too small so there’s no room. No worries about a baby though.
A dog is a nice addition to a family and it would make all the walking have a point. But it is obvious Zoe doesn’t want one (too much effort) so no dog for Ben.

Reactions: 6
Obviously the house is extremely overcrowded but I think they could adopt a dog from a dog home and give it a better life with a family.

A home dog would be trained and it would be Ben walking it anyway so I don't understand why Zoe's against it and would be content for big Ben
---
Zoe
FB_IMG_1714822391702.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ben‘s already got a fat, lazy dog!

I had to laugh when she said that she’s always been worried about the children choking. What a load of crap. Flo wanders round with lollipops all the time and the little ones all eat marshmallows, both of which are huge choking hazards.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, on the scintillating live, they discussed recycling bin colours and the days of the week they were collected.
Baby names and what they named the children, plus middle names, birthdays etc freely exposing even more of their children's private information. (They don’t learn.)
Ben wittered on about doing a First aid course, which he would of course only do if he could film it for the YouTube channel.
Again they want a house in the future. ( Back to fantasy land.) How when no one has a job or now employment continuity at their ages, unless they are buying a 6 bedder with cash 💰 Anyone from the local area know how much that would likely be out of interest.
They both seem oblivious to current events or the real world and come over uneducated and a little bit naive.

Reactions: 10
He does know they’re knocking on 50?
Haven’t most people achieved their ambitions and are starting to think about retirement options, slowing down and looking forward to grandkids?

Not that they can slow down at all they do duck all as it is.

I wonder how much they got given from the subscribers this week. Hopefully nothing. They might as well save on electricity, take a kid and sit in their high street with a begging bowl in hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He does know they’re knocking on 50?
Haven’t most people achieved their ambitions and are starting to think about retirement options, slowing down and looking forward to grandkids?

Not that they can slow down at all they do duck all as it is.

I wonder how much they got given from the subscribers this week. Hopefully nothing. They might as well save on electricity, take a kid and sit in their high street with a begging bowl in hand.
Yip,

mortgage talk is at the start of your relationship/marriage.. not twenty year and 12 kids later down the line hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.