The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
must be awkward for the older girls and boy who obviously know how a babies made..

knowing that their parents are at it like rabbits before the menopause gets a grip more.

and Flo right next to them

Reactions: 8
Living room declutter!
Watched a few minutes then turned it off.
Why do they have those horrendous IKEA units, the ones that have what look like plastic washing up bowls slotted into them in a living room?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the Moray mincer was going to say the GP had diagnosed him with lazyitis and the cure was him getting a job:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just be thankful they spare us vlogs of the trying!!🤢
Does anyone remember a vlog from another family who showed us his pot of jizz (which was green) on a vlog after a vasectomy reversal? 😂

no wonder they didn’t manage to have another baby… another load of scroungers.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My kids play room is more homely than their lounge. There isn’t one bit of that house that feels/looks like a home.
Just realized that the Curly twin has left school to become Zoe’s carer. That woman cannot do anything without that girl helping her. It’s actually really sad.
---
Does anyone remember a vlog from another family who showed us his pot of jizz (which was green) on a vlog after a vasectomy reversal? 😂

no wonder they didn’t manage to have another baby… another load of scroungers.
Glad I missed that!
No wonder hard working big families get so much crap when the assumption is we are all scroungers. But if you tried to get this point across to the Sully’s community, you’d be labeled a troll. Assuming all the Brits in their community are also scroungers and the US/ Aussie ones have no idea how the UK tax payer funds the Sully’s, 100%.
---
Think she has more IKEA units than my local store. What an absolute mess. And she thinks it’s organized!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ben won’t have a sore shoulder from working at his laptop it’ll be from continually walking around carrying that bloody selfie stick.

She hasn’t thrown away the baby toys ”just incase”. What Is wrong with the woman? She doesn’t have enough time, room, energy or love for the kids she has now so why contemplate having another? If I was her mother I’d be having strong words.

Reactions: 14
Pens been the doctors about his bad neck, he’s really trying to get signed off for good isn’t it

What the hell is Jocif’s hair they’ve come way too high up the sides shaving it

Pens been the doctors about his bad neck, he’s really trying to get signed off for good isn’t it

What the hell is Jocif’s hair they’ve come way too high up the sides shaving it
He’s lucky to see a dr about a bad neck.doesn’t stop him holding a bloody selfie stick in from of him constantly.. they are both not happy unless there’s something wrong with them. Disgraceful the pair of them.

Ah Ben bless him he's got 15 jobs on his to do list and a job ain't one!!!

Toby’s off school again. I bet he doesn’t go in tomorrow either. At this point I bet his attendance is sitting around 50%. How have they not had intervention from the Education Welfare Officer and Social Services? He said Noah wants to be a pilot in the RAF. Not a chance. He‘s never at school so won’t get the grades he needs for university for that. They are such tit parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's coming to something when the highlight of the week is a Sausage Casserole 🙄
What a performance it was too 🙈

They just get sadder and more desperate by the day. 🤦

• Haha
I watched the sausage vlog (fnar) again last night. Why does Zoe stir the huge casserole with the smallest spoon she can find, repeatedly? She has a big spoon, she serves it up with it. Why does Ben think arty shots of a pan of spuds on the hob are necessary? You just know he was super proud of his orbital shots of a pan. When she took it out the oven the angle of the shot changed rapidly when we saw the nuggets and potato pops in the top shelf to hide them. Why has Curly started doing high fives etc to the camera? I was amused when she asked if it was going in for 3 hours (3 times the ingredient) but I’ll let her off that one as shes still young.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their views are absolutely dire 🤦

Years they've been at this now, and their "subs" and views are of no significance at all. Yet they still think they're going to hit the 'big time' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Olivia has a ear infection and has antibiotics but when the twin with the ear problems has a burst ear drum and constant pain with her ear never known her to have antibiotics you never take the twins to drs do you dr zoe

Reactions: 16
I whizzed through the flog last night because nothing happens and they are boring. But, at least Fem explained Subscribing and May do a Vlog for those who don’t understand that Subscribing is free 🤔 Personally the constant begging for subs is painful and desperate.

I think tidying up the plastic crap in the garden before the back garden shots would improve things Fem, as it looks sh*t. Not sure how much the neighbours enjoy looking at that messs.

Reactions: 13
I really don’t understand Isabelle, as much as it’s cringe I just find it sad. Why is she so invested in this channel? Have they told the kids it’s their ticket to fame and riches? She needs her own life and interests. There’s time for her to be so bothered about a sausage casserole. It’s quite bizarre she is spending her free time this way, my daughters have far too much going on in their own lives to be so enthusiastic about decluttering the little ones toys and doing the food shop…

Reactions: 14
Would we really call it decluttering though? Still ridiculous. She said they only put out what was broken. You'd think mother of the century who knows more than teachers and health care workers would know all about play. Might want to Google play schemas Zoe - most of your toy hoard is has no value to your children's development.

Reactions: 13
Would we really call it decluttering though? Still ridiculous. She said they only put out what was broken. You'd think mother of the century who knows more than teachers and health care workers would know all about play. Might want to Google play schemas Zoe - most of your toy hoard is has no value to your children's development.
Totally agree. She thinks having lots of toys, books etc makes their home 'child centred' and in turn makes her a good mum. At best it's overwhelming as the kids have too much choice and no space to play and at worst downright dangerous. In all honesty I think it's her that likes all the stuff and can't let go of it. The acquiring of things seems to be her favourite aspect of parenting.

Reactions: 12