The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I should comment as a newbie here but my bet is that Toby is already diagnosed with ASD.
If he had been she would have a motability 7 seater by now and would 100% be saying she's his carer. Toby isn't who Zoe wants to be autistic so I doubt he'll ever get an assessment, yet she started using the related hashtags as soon as she assigned autism to Joseph.

Reactions: 11
If you read Zoe's posts without knowing her you'd think she was out having lots of family outdoor fun at the beach etc instead of Ben out with 6 young children while she's ...where?

Reactions: 14
World 🌎 Earth Day & she’s spraying heat defence spray around like a crazy person.. there is no heat so why the spray?? Hairspray… Zoe single handedly destroys a tiny bit of the earth with her unsustainability …then Has the audacity to put that up on her stories.

Reactions: 15
If you read Zoe's posts without knowing her you'd think she was out having lots of family outdoor fun at the beach etc instead of Ben out with 6 young children while she's ...where?
She always writes her Instagram posts like she's the one who has done all of this stuff when we know that while the kids are out and about she's hiding at home.

Curly twin, can’t remember her name….

But didn’t she have a lot of time off of school because of bullying too…. So maybe she didn’t leave this year like curly because she needs to catch up having missed so much.

and yes Zoe this is what happens why you do t value education.

Reactions: 4
Good old Zoe who can't bear the house being empty has waited until Sunday to sort her storage unit of tat out but she's thrown as its pouring with rain and there's no lights in there.
Why not do it in the week when Ben's got the youngest two she can't stand to be around anyway and do something with all the family that's not another boring walk and cook a roast dinner!!
Will never happen though!!!
---
Also how many days now has she said she needs to.order vinyl and shite jumpers for orders and do banking and write lists down and write more lists down etc she actually hurts my brain😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I felt so sad for Toby on both the live and the new shower vlog. He looked broken when he went and stood behind them on the live. Expressionless, no spark.

And then with the new shower. An 11 year old child should not be so animated to see water coming from a shower while his buffoon of a father looks gourmlessly into his phone as water comes out a shower head. It’s no wonder he’s struggling.

Also, the shower dropped when it was on. If only they had another shower they could use, Oh wait…….

What a load of crap !!!

I forgot about the taxpayers storage unit.
They take the piss out of the benefit system:censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Ben says he respects his childrens privacy, bullshit ! latest vlog "I;ve got Eva with me today, Hi Eva" camera turns onto Eva who is trying to hide her face with a coat !

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Very early thread suggestion:

Do UC know Ben turned down a job? We all know he’s a lazy useless knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That dining room is claustrophobic .
Get rid of the tat buy a table big enough and benches for the whole family

What a complete song and dance he made of a quick paddle in a rock pool.
I bet walking them home with sandy feet and wet clothes was fun 🤣🤣 And did he wash the clothes before pegging them out?
It’s almost like they can’t stand each other, they never spend time together ever!

The storage unit has a bit of damp 😱 Get Rid before it spoils…

Reactions: 7
It pisses me off to the hilt how he goes on about how he loves spending time at the beach/woods etc with his kids. Yes, you fat, lazy, camp, weird waste of space, we all would but there’s this funny thing that gets in the way. It’s called work. It’s where you go to earn money to pay for the kids that you choose to have, to put a roof over their heads and food in their bellies. You should try it sometime. And so should that fat, gobby thing you’re married to.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Zoe, you are a useless lump!
Lazy doesn't begin to describe you.
Do something with your kids, don't be sorting shite in a container, your kids won't stay small forever.........
Intervention is needed with Toby, there is something bad going on in his little life. The child is totally preoccupied with something. He looks haunted.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Controversial but…..
I don’t think Zoe is Lazy, she just neglectful.

she does do stuff, but it’s just stuff that only benefits her and not her younger children. She don’t have time for school events, walks or swimming but she does have plenty of time to walk round supermarkets multiple times, famny around with the cricut and sit in the car stuffing her face and moaning about how busy she is…

Ben knows he can’t go back to work because it’s not that Zoe can’t cope it’s that she don’t want to cope. He know he needs to be on hand for at least 1 school runs and evenings so Zoe can do dance or go to the supermarket rather than the evening routine. And I am sure by now he is aware that unless he’s at home JoCif and Flo will be even more ignored and either babysat by technology or an older sibling who Zoe has chosen to sacrifice then education.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Controversial but…..
That's basically the same as what I said further up. Someone said she was depressed but I said she's just selfish. We all know people who really aren't suitable for motherhood because they're too self-centred and Zoe, despite having so many children, is one of them. And extreme selfishness means neglect when children are involved. She wasn't kidding when she said she doesn't share food - unfortunately for her brood, she doesn't share anything she doesn't want to and that includes her time.

Reactions: 13
Controversial but…..

she does do stuff, but it’s just stuff that only benefits her and not her younger children. She don’t have time for school events, walks or swimming but she does have plenty of time to walk round supermarkets multiple times, famny around with the cricut and sit in the car stuffing her face and moaning about how busy she is…

Ben knows he can’t go back to work because it’s not that Zoe can’t cope it’s that she don’t want to cope. He know he needs to be on hand for at least 1 school runs and evenings so Zoe can do dance or go to the supermarket rather than the evening routine. And I am sure by now he is aware that unless he’s at home JoCif and Flo will be even more ignored and either babysat by technology or an older sibling who Zoe has chosen to sacrifice then education.
She’s very neglectful, she seems to like the idea of a large family but not the reality.
Loves Shein hauls that she thinks demonstrate how much she loves her kids by buying the cute (according to her) clothes for them, and posting photos on insta saying how much she loves them.
It’s the realities that seem to be beyond her, the bath times and bed routine when she’s either shopping or doing admin, the lack of participation in their swimming lessons or even the school runs, when did Zoe last do one of those?
So much of the actual caring is left to Ben & the older girls.
She’s the personification of a neglectful parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see they've set questions on this weeks livestream to Subscribers only to stop the haters etc! Yeah because that's gonna work! 🤣🤣

• Haha