The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck cares about folding clothes when your house looks like the local play centre. My drawers are full of the kids clothes folded/crammed in but my house is clean and tidy with NO plastic boxes or stacks of DVDs in every corner. Shes obsessing over the wrong thing for god sake. If you want an idea for a vlog how about sorting and decorating the wet room so it can be used properly!!
I wonder how long til the girls downstairs get bored and decide to paint their own room rather than wait for dumb and dumber to pull their finger out.

Reactions: 14
He can’t decorate the wet room from down the woods though can he? And Creosote Queen and Curly Twin probably haven‘t given him permission to get a paint brush out in his own house. He might go rogue and deviate from their colour scheme and we can’t have that can we?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He can’t decorate the wet room from down the woods though can he? And Creosote Queen and Curly Twin probably haven‘t given him permission to get a paint brush out in his own house. He might go rogue and deviate from their colour scheme and we can’t have that can we?
Bodger Fem cannot do any painting anyway.
Who will hold his selfie stick.

Fem is the prick with a stick and Butch is the 🤡 with a frown

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another Facebook video about jocif being ‘brave’ enough to go for a walk in the wind
We’ve seen several times he copes perfectly fine walking in the wind there
I know all ASN kids are different but my non verbal nearly 3 yr old absolutely LOVES the wind and the sensory experience it gives him. Perhaps jocif just gets fed up of his wacky parents and refuses to co operate? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I know tit all about YouTube but what the hell are they doing, they get less than 10k views on their tosh. What’s the point? Oh yeah, big Zo likes to see her big face of the big wide web 🥴. They are a total embarrassment. How have the authorities not got involved with them?

They are so boring even ‘Frankie Marley’ has lost interest

Zoe is emotionally attached to clothes, I think it’s how she measures her skills as a parent, she is proud of hanging onto clothes 20 years.

Reactions: 12
It looks to me that over buying clothes is not a new thing. Jo Cif is almost as well stocked as St Agnes. And then she buys more using vouchers to justify. Those vouchers would contribute to some healthy food 🤷‍♀️.
I agree with everyone it is getting boring, and embarrassing for their kids.
They are not an inspirational family. Fem and Zoe have zero charisma.
Even snark watching is becoming an effort 🤣

At this stage I am no longer snarking…
I am watching a woman’s mental decline and I may joke and say hi Zoe you ok hun? But it’s just getting worse. She already says she has issues, anxiety ect but we see the opposite, in saying that I know when I struggle, I do end up overcompensating and I think it’s possibly what she’s doing.
I think Bens lack of job and the raccoon has really made the situation worse, they are now getting more hate than good and there will be pressure to make a go of the vlogs so he can get out of working.

imo she is definitely making her life seam cheery, the first thing was the denial that it bothers them, of course but it does, if it didn’t you wouldn’t be lapping up the positive comments. I think the we are possitive people thing is for her benefit as much as ours, keep saying it and it’s true…..

The whole Jocif thing I think was a spiral…. Her MH in my option started a decline when Flo was born, I said it at the time and with that she was overwhelmed and took very little interest in Jocif, so wasn’t potty trained ect. It was easy to used asd as an excuse and then say that’s why she don’t go out ect. Then when he wasn’t ready for school ASD was also an excuse, it’s fine him not being ready but using excuses rather than getting him ready isn’t fair on anyone.
With Jocif at school it will be easier for Zoe and she can get Flo ready so it’s not a further spiral

Disclaimer…. These are gym ramblings between sets, I cannot be heal responsible for grammar and spelling. 😂

Still doing the kids hair in the kitchen I see.
Have they given up on the idea of Curly having her baking business then?
It’s gone quiet!
Must say, Agnes has awful hair, the twins is much nicer.
Sorry, golden child 🙄

Reactions: 11
Zoe is overwhelmed but who wouldn’t be living in that tit hole. She may not have family near by but she has a lot of support from Ben and the older kids.. in fact she doesn’t really need to do much herself. She focuses on the wrong things.. folding clothes.. elaborate hair styles for school.. rather than tackling the big things. They had the chance for a fresh start with that house. They could have painted it all before moving in, had a good sort out and stopped living in such clutter. They have money to spunk on stupid shite but they could have easily spent it on a big shed or something for the garden to take half the books/DVD’s/lego or whatever to free up room in the house. She needs someone to come in and sort her out. It’s just going to get worse until she refuses to come out of her room one day.

What happened to her saying she was definitely going to get out more with BFBH and JoCif?
Just cos Fem takes them doesn’t mean she can’t go too.

All these posts about feeling out of sorts/anxious but doesn’t know why. Hmm here’s a thought. Maybe because you have 12 kids, your husband is unemployed, your daughter has been kicked out of college and is now unemployed, YOU are unemployed. I would think most normal people would be shitting themselves. But you just sit there folding clothes and talking to strangers. I’m sure that will solve everything.

He would have had more opportunities than a lot of people with being in the RAF to make a better life than they have.
Even though his RAF salary would not keep the amount of children they have.

So once they was on the benefit gravy train they produced more kids for more money.
But look where they are now to what they maybe could have had.

In a house and area that Butch obviously hates.
Him unemployed and I would say unemployable from his antics in the tool shed job.

The only good thing on his cv will be his service in the RAF.

I think they are churning out more videos hoping YT will bring in enough income has well has keeping maximum amounts of benefits.

But the more slogs they put out people are actually not watching because they have seen it all before.

All their content is rinse and repeat,walks,the weather,driving,taking kids swimming,holidays,shopping,waffling while sat in cars,rocky scruffy looking sea shore,pano's,all Butch does is puts washer on,wipes 1 bathroom over,drinks coffee,strokes her cricut machine,ignores the kids.It is clear to see which kids are the favourites even though they all look underfed,unhealthy and look scruffy.
Oh and a cluttered midden that they all have to live in.

If there is anything I have missed please add

What happened to her saying she was definitely going to get out more with BFBH and JoCif?
Just cos Fem takes them doesn’t mean she can’t go too.

All these posts about feeling out of sorts/anxious but doesn’t know why. Hmm here’s a thought. Maybe because you have 12 kids, your husband is unemployed, your daughter has been kicked out of college and is now unemployed, YOU are unemployed. I would think most normal people would be shitting themselves. But you just sit there folding clothes and talking to strangers. I’m sure that will solve everything.
Yes I agree. Zoe has been openly slipping since Flo was born. She didn’t seem to treasure her as a possible last baby, which would be normal. She just handed her over to the siblings and went shopping ( quite literally 🤣).
Jo Cif needed potty training at this critical time but some how she has never got on with it and has tried to play the autism card. As many of us know ASD kids still need to be toilet trained. It’s like she has washed her hands of normal parenting and escaped into a world more comforting and safe - folding clothes and enjoying the nostalgia they evoke, perhaps better times when they didn’t Vlog or have so many children?

She won't buy Joseph a decent coat but has bought the Radfraud book. Amazing priorities, the kids will look back and think about the superb parenting they received. Well done Zoe. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Yes,I think she has Scratty Sue and Nowull Nonothing on a pedestal. :mad:
She does f... all too other than drink coffee and spend money whilst living in a filthy former care home.
While the kids are underfed and unkempt.

Great role models for the Scummy's.

Last edited:
Yes I agree. Zoe has been openly slipping since Flo was born. She didn’t seem to treasure her as a possible last baby, which would be normal. She just handed her over to the siblings and went shopping ( quite literally 🤣).
Jo Cif needed potty training at this critical time but some how she has never got on with it and has tried to play the autism card. As many of us know ASD kids still need to be toilet trained. It’s like she has washed her hands of normal parenting and escaped into a world more comforting and safe - folding clothes and enjoying the nostalgia they evoke, perhaps better times when they didn’t Vlog or have so many children?
They need to take a total break from vlogging and social media, 1 because their stuff is tit, they don’t produce any interesting content, and 2 for their well being and mental health, especially Zoe.
The kids would definitely appreciate not having to communicate with their parents through a camera or phone too, as well as the privacy it would enable them.
At the moment watching this pair is like watching a car crash in slow motion.

As other people have said though, stopping vlogging might do the kids out of whatever joy they have at the moment. No need to keep up the pretence of the happy family and take the kids out anywhere at all or buy them anything if it's not being filmed.
It would only be beneficial if Zoe substituted talking to the phone with meeting real people and I can't see her ever making that effort.

Reactions: 7
I agree with the mental health comments, she comes across as someone who is really struggling. I do think they should give up the youtube dream, maybe just one vlog a week as a hobby and both get part time jobs.

Yes,I think she has Scratty Sue and Nowull Nonothing on a pedestal. :mad:
She does f... all too other than drink coffee and spend money whilst living in a filthy former care home.
While the kids are underfed and unkempt.

Great role models for the Scummy's.
I wouldn’t wipe my arse with the Radford book, it’s all ghost written and probably heavily edited.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.