Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carolinew

VIP Member
Well, Zoe showed just how far from normal she is in that vlog.

1. Her ideal world would be living in a field in the middle of nowhere with all the kids. Yeah, isolated. How does that work exactly then and what kind of future would the kids have?

2. She doesn't go to school with Joseph. WTF? Who doesn't go with the child they're supposed to care about? No excuses as the older girls were home (we know this because Flo wanted to go with Jo to school and Zoe asked the older girls to take her out for a walk. Couldn't even go for a walk with Flo herself.)

3. Don't get your hopes up about Joseph and school. Zoe will do absolutely everything she can to sabotage it. She will talk endlessly about his fears and insecurities in front of him from now on. And she will do nothing to prepare him better for school in the lead-up time.

4. Says she doesn't want Joseph growing up thinking he's different. But then tells everyone on social media every day that he's different.

There's only one person who's abnormal in that house and we all know who it is.
---
I mean what does the useless woman actually do these days? Ben does both school runs each day. She's sitting in the car outside dance talking about Joseph’s problems in front of the twins and says she has to go shopping - of course she does - for SOCKS!!!
Even at the end of the vlog Ben says the kids are upstairs waiting fir showers so he's going up to supervise that. WHAT DOES THE WOMAN ACTUALLY DO?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
How long til it’s in the sun.. “I buy my kids Nike socks but cruel trolls say I’m a benefit scrounger”..

• Haha
Reactions: 26

hannahsaurusrex

IMG_1770.jpeg
Don’t be a twat, Zoe. No one thinks that everyone in a council house with a large family are scroungers. We just think that your big family in your council house are scroungers, that’s all. Oh, and like one of the commenters said, £120 on socks? Read the room you absolute cunt. There’s people who actually work having to resort to food banks and you think this is something to brag about?!

Reactions: 25

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
£129 on socks from Next! Didn't somebody on here mention Nike socks being in a Sports Direct deal? Joseph has a shite coat and half the kids probably have tickets but sure, socks is a really sensible way to spend £129 when you're relying on benefits.

If your teenage girls want Nike socks tell them to get a job like Noah had to!

• Wow
Reactions: 24

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I actually couldn’t give a shit that they live in a council house. I do judge the state of your house because it’s actually disgusting. It’s cluttered, messy and dirty.

what I do judge is that Ben opted to not finish her s hgv training because it meant being away from home. Because Zoe can’t cope looking after her own kids.
And I do judge that he was the offered a job (1st interview) but then turned the job down again. I wonder if UC know he turned a job down because you would get sanctioned for that.

I don’t judge that you have 12 kids, but I do judge that you can’t cope with the 12 kids you have and I judge that you are still trying to have another you still won’t be able to cope with.

So get the fook off the pity train and grow the fudge up, you are a 46 year old woman who needs to stop acting like your teen daughters.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
She is fucking desperate for JoCif to hate school. She sits on that sofa and says that in an ideal world she‘d live in a field (well she is a nasty old cow) and keep all the kids home, yet she never spends a second longer than she has to with any of them apart from Creosote and Curly twin. And apparently Agnes loves school now, which is funny because she had to have the week before the Christmas holidays off because she was that upset about going and Zoe was thinking about homeschooling her. That woman and couldn’t lie straight in bed.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
She said there was 50 pairs!? So she sewed 100 socks maybe the older kids could do their own, the thread method is fine, I've heard about it for years. It's the martering over something not important, it's the filming it. Why not turn off the camera and gut that second bathroom. If the socks are clean the world won't end if one kid wears anothers socks once. I'd rather that than the house stay in the stat it's in
Sewing coloured thread into socks is today's excuse for not seeing to the kids. Tomorrow she'll be rearranging the puzzles and dusting each individual piece, Monday is shopping day and she needs all day to prepare, etc etc. She likes the attention having a lot of kids brings but she clearly hates being a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

armywife119

VIP Member
I’ve taken to forwarding to the end just to watch the excruciating ‘chat’ with Dumb and Dumber.
It’s like two half wits trying to have a conversation.

Him standing with his lips pursed like Les Dawson playing the old woman asking her questions. While he tries to get blood out of a stone she stands there like an imbecile ignoring him while looking round the kitchen at imaginary things.
Then has a good scratch while pulling odd faces or randomly saying oww.
He asks her the same question another 2 times she might nod her head or start going off on a tangent about the weather.

He emphasises what an amazing, fantastic day they’ve had doing the dullest shit you could imagine.

• Haha

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
She's projecting again, like she does with her own issues onto the kids. She's gutted she's ended up in social housing, she wanted a private let or to buy. SHE thought people in council houses are scroungers, now she's paranoid everybody thinks it about HER.

armywife119

VIP Member
So traumatic and such a terrible year with all those unresolved issues that they thought having another baby a year later was the ideal thing to do.
Then another then another.

She just loves the attention of having babies that needed special care. It’s all about her.

armywife119

VIP Member
What the hell was the big deal over moving the trampoline? He only had to say it once.
Imagine if something actually exciting happened in their lives.

Pen has similarities of David Brent, Alan Partridge & Richard Madely. Except they all have jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Daisy may

Ben saying to Joseph “isn’t this railway line cool. Joseph answers “ are we going now”
Flo didn’t last 2 mins walking on it wanted back in the buggy.
Ben try’s to force those kids into loving everything. Joseph looked so bored walking up that line. 🤷‍♀️
It’s sad seeing him so isolated when he could be in school and have friends 🙁

spilleroftea

VIP Member
They still won’t get a diagnosis for Jocif because he’s fine and I suspect that he will flourish in school, like he does out with Ben and away for Zoe.

I also predict that Flo will start having more and more “meltdowns” then need timers ect…

Kingbin

VIP Member
They were prem 8 fucking years ago!

choo! Choo! Pity train next destination Burghead! 🥱🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Cherry Pie

VIP Member
I honestly don't understand this "admin" business. We have a joint account, both our salaries are paid in, the direct debits/ standing orders go out.
With mobile/internet banking you can log into your account is seconds... There's no "Admin" involved.

School stuff is all cashless and again is all done with a couple of clicks on your mobile phone. The same with clubs, activities etc

I've got 12 kids, my mental health is great, myself and my husband both work full-time in our professions. I do all of my own washing/cleaning and laundry. I cook from scratch everyday. My family eat very little junk food or crap. They have clothes that fit, we don't do hand-me-down clothes unless they are labels... My kids do like their labels. They all have socks, they go to the dentists, opticians and any health appointments needed they attend.
My house is spotless, uncluttered and comfortable.

There's no excuse for her life/ home or kids to be neglected or uncared for. The hovel that they live in is a filthy, cluttered, disorganised tip. She needs to sort herself out, quit vlogging, and the pair of them get off their lazy arses and get a job. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21