The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve moved a bookcase and the kids all love books.
If they love books then why do they spend so much time on screens? 🤔
Was just going to say that! Houses full of games, books, jigsaws and the kids are all on screens every time we see them.
Ben seemed a bit off in the morning part of the vlog......😡
Kids fed by seven....I hope they have a big lunch for school (doubt it)
All that stupid woman does is move crap around her house, day after day, sorting and moving shite around. Not much of a life really....

Reactions: 12
Well folks,there are more interesting vlogs to come.

Spring cleaning and decluttering !!!!!!

Presenters for the slog will be Fem aka Kim and Butch aka Aggie

You could not make this tit up could you?

Reactions: 9
The only vlogs that will get them big views at this point is a collab with Stacey Solomon.

Someone further up said twins hair is nicer than Agnes - I agree. Poor Agnes must be deficient in a lot of nutrients and vitamins so it's no wonder.

Reactions: 10
Why are they doing crappy challenges when the ACTUAL cash for kids page gives you fundraising tips?

This one would be perfect for them cos he’s as unfit as sin and she’s a fat cow 🐮

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why are they doing crappy challenges when the ACTUAL cash for kids page gives you fundraising tips?

This one would be perfect for them cos he’s as unfit as sin and she’s a fat cow 🐮
That would be great for the whole family (well Pat, Pen and everyone Toby down). Pen is closer with his walks but if it’s jazzed up with
Swimming
Dancing
Trampolining
Gymnastic
Walking
Could even make fun challenges to tie in with it during the month - 4 weekends 1 for each
- a dance off
- a bounce off
- swim a set distance
- hike a mountain (surely there’s a suitable one in driving distance to them) not one of their local walks.

Reactions: 6
Ben saying to Joseph “isn’t this railway line cool. Joseph answers “ are we going now”
Flo didn’t last 2 mins walking on it wanted back in the buggy.
Ben try’s to force those kids into loving everything. Joseph looked so bored walking up that line. 🤷‍♀️
It’s sad seeing him so isolated when he could be in school and have friends 🙁

Reactions: 22
Ben saying to Joseph “isn’t this railway line cool. Joseph answers “ are we going now”
Flo didn’t last 2 mins walking on it wanted back in the buggy.
Ben try’s to force those kids into loving everything. Joseph looked so bored walking up that line. 🤷‍♀️
It’s sad seeing him so isolated when he could be in school and have friends 🙁
How many times did Ben say the railway line walk was lovely - so embarrassing. And no Ben, Joseph didn't want to go home because of the wind - he was obviously bored out of his mind. And saying let's see where it goes - well, it's a railway line so I imagine it would go on for ages in a monotonous straight line.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ben says they're planning to "blitz" the downstairs bathroom in the future - this spring or summer he said, screwing up his face as if he's not sure and not keen. Good god, just do it now. Nothing ever actually gets done in that place.
And love how he describes some busy part of the day as "carnage". Does he really not get that most people have outside jobs as well? It just leaves me stunned. And he's definitely got fatter. And don't even get me started on Butch in that white vest. Oversized hoodies certainly do hide a lot.

Reactions: 10
So she love’s books! When do those kids ever look at books..Flo on the odd occasion perhaps- another huge piece of furniture blocking the hall and a cupboard! Even when those kids are colouring there’s an iPad going.
Their key meter must be going on overtime if she can walk around in a vest in February- expect we are all helping towards that.

Reactions: 12
Ben says they're planning to "blitz" the downstairs bathroom in the future - this spring or summer he said, screwing up his face as if he's not sure and not keen. Good god, just do it now. Nothing ever actually gets done in that place.
And love how he describes some busy part of the day as "carnage". Does he really not get that most people have outside jobs as well? It just leaves me stunned. And he's definitely got fatter. And don't even get me started on Butch in that white vest. Oversized hoodies certainly do hide a lot.
They could get all sorts of stuff done now they’re both at home all day.
That house could be orderly & gleaming rather than cluttered & of questionable cleanliness.
Just what are they both doing all day?

Reactions: 11
So she love’s books! When do those kids ever look at books..Flo on the odd occasion perhaps- another huge piece of furniture blocking the hall and a cupboard! Even when those kids are colouring there’s an iPad going.
Their key meter must be going on overtime if she can walk around in a vest in February- expect we are all helping towards that.
I thought that. Ben just has the one layer too. Filming her in that vest! He is one creepy fella… Fem needs to get back to work or he will be Vlogging his divorce next.

Reactions: 8
Right that’s it I cannot continue to watch two useless lazy idiots who are bringing up 12 kids in the most disgusting way, we have neglect with food and health and safety, favoritism the list goes on. And we are subjected to these utterly absurd and boring videos, my Grandmother leads a more exciting life and she’s been dead for 10 yrs !!!! ( god bless her ) how they can think they are so interesting to watch I honestly don’t know because if I was them and watched the videos back I’d be embarrassed that I even thought they were U Tube worthy. They are definitely not the full ticket either of them and that’s not being mean but it’s about time someone in their family had a quiet word to advise them they are going to be open to criticism by releasing the vlogs, but then again the only family we ever see is the mother who just smiles inanely and the father who from what I can see doesn’t have a lot of time for either of them but loves the kids !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
£129 on socks from Next! Didn't somebody on here mention Nike socks being in a Sports Direct deal? Joseph has a shite coat and half the kids probably have tickets but sure, socks is a really sensible way to spend £129 when you're relying on benefits.

If your teenage girls want Nike socks tell them to get a job like Noah had to!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.