The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could easily cut back the number of vlogs per week. Only started it after vlogmas. The every day ones are getting such low views that it would be better to do just a couple of more interesting ones per week instead.

Reactions: 8
Why’s she posting about the radfrauds saying she’s proud of them? I’m sure Sue is sat at home thanking her stars she’s got the support of Zoe, who lives on benefits and has half the amount of kids she does.
I don’t understand why these big families idolise the radfords it’s mental. They’re surely a guide for how NOT to raise your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why’s she posting about the radfrauds saying she’s proud of them? I’m sure Sue is sat at home thanking her stars she’s got the support of Zoe, who lives on benefits and has half the amount of kids she does.
I don’t understand why these big families idolise the radfords it’s mental. They’re surely a guide for how NOT to raise your kids.
The Radfords are a scummy family.. if C5 hadn’t taken them on they wud be unknown -another family living on benefits. With kids having kids to stay relevant…Sue who is Pat wants to be for sum reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The sullivan would be better to cut back to 1 or 2 good blogs a week. It’s likely they would get the same if not more income than now. As more of the past viewers would watch.

Reactions: 6
If they showed "meal prep" DITL, real DITL where they show what they actually eat, not just ' we had had lunch' and not showed ...their views would go up.

I can't watch a nutcase fold clothes or kids walking around the same place with a halfwit filming, it's beyond ridiculous

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be shouting if I had bought their book it would have to be hidden in case anyone saw it. 🤣🤣 I haven’t by the way.🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Radford book is bonfire fodder.

Sue is a two faced, fat, sly, washed up bleep.

Quite a lot in common with Zoe actually

Reactions: 10
The Radfords are a scummy family.. if C5 hadn’t taken them on they wud be unknown -another family living on benefits. With kids having kids to stay relevant…Sue who is Pat wants to be for sum reason.
They had been claiming tax credits themselves in the earlier years plus get dla for 1 or more kids so like the Scummys they have helped to bleed the system dry.
Wonder if they mention in the "book" Nowull locking the kids in the bedrooms?

I believe like the Scummys they are not well liked where they live.
Plus her being pregnant at 13 and he was 17.

I would not piss on them if they was on fire.

Reactions: 12
he’s time lapsed himself putting the bins out 😂😂😂
what an absolute tool! 😂

However i feel so much for those kids, they must get the absolute piss taken out of them at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A day in the life vlog, as if they don't already over share on every single vlog. Never known somebody share when bin day is, let alone as much as these two.

A bookcase has been put in front of a perfectly good hallway storage cupboard, probably a cupboard full of crap Zoe can't part with. I remember their new house tour vlog and the hallway has nice sized cupboards.

Zoe's loving having an unemployed husband, she never has to deal with the youngest kids during the day. She's screen obsessed, she's constantly watching the TV in the kitchen - what's wrong with a radio? Get yourself referred instead of pinning your issues on your kids, Zoe.

And Joseph was absolutely fine with the wind. Funny that.

Reactions: 14
They’ve moved a bookcase and the kids all love books.
If they love books then why do they spend so much time on screens? 🤔

Reactions: 14
Why don’t they just use the masses of flipping bookcases in the “dining room”. It’s mental.

Reactions: 11
I have sussed it with the beginning of the slog.
He has applied :ROFLMAO: for the refuse collector vacancy in Elgin for Moray Council and he his practicing his skills ready for his interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For the little twins sakes I hope they don't completely stop vlogging, but they definitely need to stop the daily ones. I can imagine Zoe putting them in z beds, one either side of the dining table so Agnes and Flo can have a room to themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
he’s time lapsed himself putting the bins out 😂😂😂
what an absolute tool! 😂

However i feel so much for those kids, they must get the absolute piss taken out of them at school.
And bringing them back in 🔧
What I’m wondering is firstly what does Zoe do between 6am and the school run, besides have a face like thunder.
Secondly, shifting the excess clutter from one daft place to another isn’t solving the excess clutter problem 🤷‍♀️

6am and he is putting the bins out…I bet his neighbours love him.

Curtain twitching during the night…riveting content.

The trampoline is still there, thank the Lord especially after his so called wind and rain dance.

How can you fall asleep on the oven, (her words)?. 🤔

Last edited:
For the little twins sakes I hope they don't completely stop vlogging, but they definitely need to stop the daily ones. I can imagine Zoe putting them in z beds, one either side of the dining table so Agnes and Flo can have a room to themselves.
I seriously can imagine all their toys going in the shed so Agnes and Flo can keep more. I say all as alot are already as around the trampoline slog one of twins asked could they play outside so they could play with their Barbies.
We know their dolls prams are in the shed as they were told no to them when Flo got hers. I’ve seen other of their toys are in his shed too. Despite that Agnes unused stuff toy box is inside.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh my,what does she look like with just the white vest on.
And in the wrestling ring we have Butch and Fem her tag team partner named Crutch.

Why is she using the hoover to clean the wooden toys:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like they caught Joseph coming out if the toilet with no trousers on when she was doing the bookcase.

First vlog I've watched all week, really wasn't interesting

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.