The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Facebook video about jocif being ‘brave’ enough to go for a walk in the wind
We’ve seen several times he copes perfectly fine walking in the wind there
I wonder will they start to get pressure put on soon to start sending Jocif to school in August as he'll have turned 6 by then.So all this sudden talk of safe spaces,setting a timer to let him know when they're going out etc is trying to add to the health issues they've concocted.
I've also noticed that Flo only has to scream & she's given in to & that Jocif is always asked if he wants to do something, he never seems to be told.

Reactions: 14
I think she really likes Joseph looking scruffy and unkempt, fits perfectly into her "he has special needs" narrative.

She knows nothing about additional support needs, she can't even meet her kids most basic of needs. Thinks any place he likes is a safe space, that's not how it works.

Reactions: 12
I think she really likes Joseph looking scruffy and unkempt, fits perfectly into her "he has special needs" narrative.

She knows nothing about additional support needs, she can't even meet her kids most basic of needs. Thinks any place he likes is a safe space, that's not how it works.
Zoe it thick…she thinks if she vlogs it enough it’s true.. no diagnose from anyone except herself. Get the kid to school then the little boy will get help if he needs it . She knows if he goes to school there won’t be a diagnose that she approves of.. cuz DR ZOE knows best.
Pen get a job!

Reactions: 9
I laughed when Joseph said to Pen "are you done" on the vlog. The kid's got more sense than his father. Even he can't stand Pen repeating himself.
Does anyone else think Penfold is rounder in the face as if he's put on more weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Something serious wrong with them posting a vlog title and picture like that all in the name of “cash for kids”. Mentally deranged. The twins premie journey is for them. Stop trying to monopolise off children you sick freaks. Speak about your own sad existence but leave the children out of it. Will video and upload a video about cleaning a hoover but not an entire bathroom being used as storage. Pens BP machine in the background gathering dust, another freebie from the NHS for Pat to hoard.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Flo and Joseph look like Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber. How can they not see how bad they look. Poor kids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You can clearly see Pens temper begin to slip up when some of the kids interrupt him etc. Here’s a wee thought Pen, before you go to film why not spk to the kids and ask them to be quiet when your filming or just not barge in and interrupt. The kids are getting quite annoying with this. They are fighting for attention. I’ve too noticed that when Flo (not baby anymore Pen) screams or grunts she gets what she wants. She’s going to be a handful. Also Joseph’s hair is a state, get it sorted. How do you know he won’t like sitting at the barbers, have they tried him

I laughed when Joseph said to Pen "are you done" on the vlog. The kid's got more sense than his father. Even he can't stand Pen repeating himself.
Does anyone else think Penfold is rounder in the face as if he's put on more weight?
Yeah I thought he’d got bigger in the cake vlog. I bet the two of them sit around stuffing their faces all day with junk.

Reactions: 11
Not watching the latest slog but wtaf.

Barrel scraping content.

She has a lot of time to film for a slog.
How about spending time with J and F instead or prepare a family meal.

No excuses whatsoever for their crap parenting

How can Fem edit these slogs and think "yeah thats great content" 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Crap vlogs, a mysterious hand giving Zoe t shirts to fold 😂🤣.
I watched 7 mins.
Subscribers aren't going up, views are dropping.
Zoe and Ben, you are two egits 😜
Clean your house, declutter, get jobs and parent those little kids!!!
The embarrassment I feel for those children 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 15
Obviously kids develop differently but I feel like Flo has very few words for almost 2. Her getting her way for screaming and grunting won't help her language skills

Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 storage ideas from a woman whose family have to walk sideways down the hall the house is that cluttered 🤣🤣🤣
---
Obviously kids develop differently but I feel like Flo has very few words for almost 2. Her getting her way for screaming and grunting won't help her language skills
The times I bother to watch she’s usually got a dummy shoved in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can clearly see Pens temper begin to slip up when some of the kids interrupt him etc. Here’s a wee thought Pen, before you go to film why not spk to the kids and ask them to be quiet when your filming or just not barge in and interrupt. The kids are getting quite annoying with this. They are fighting for attention. I’ve too noticed that when Flo (not baby anymore Pen) screams or grunts she gets what she wants. She’s going to be a handful. Also Joseph’s hair is a state, get it sorted. How do you know he won’t like sitting at the barbers, have they tried him
But I thinks it’s the only time the get attention.
---
Anyone watched the new stripy ones?

Reactions: 6
She said that the boys don’t have many clothes because you can only get t-shirts, long sleeved tops and jumpers for them whereas girls get T-shirts, blouses, long sleeve tops, jumpers, cardigans, hoodies, sweatshirts. The daft bleep surely can’t believe what comes out of her mouth? There’s so much more in the shops for boys than that.

She said that the boys don’t have many clothes because you can only get t-shirts, long sleeved tops and jumpers for them whereas girls get T-shirts, blouses, long sleeve tops, jumpers, cardigans, hoodies, sweatshirts. The daft bleep surely can’t believe what comes out of her mouth? There’s so much more in the shops for boys than that.
My older boys are adults so buy their own clothes. But the little boy has cardigans, shirts, long sleeve tops, short sleeved tops, vests, hoodies, sweatshirts, jumpers…
So not much difference…. He also has trousers, Jeans, leggings, joggers, chinos, cargo trousers, denim shorts, football shorts, jogger shorts, cargo shorts…
The list goes on, he don’t just have 1 single pair of shorts he wears in all weathers.
So Zoe you are talking crap

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My older boys are adults so buy their own clothes. But the little boy has cardigans, shirts, long sleeve tops, short sleeved tops, vests, hoodies, sweatshirts, jumpers…
So not much difference…. He also has trousers, Jeans, leggings, joggers, chinos, cargo trousers, denim shorts, football shorts, jogger shorts, cargo shorts…
The list goes on, he don’t just have 1 single pair of shorts he wears in all weathers.
So Zoe you are talking crap
She probably hasn’t realised there is a separate section for boys. Stomping around the girls section wondering why she can’t find him anything.

Reactions: 9
Are they keeping Flo on the dummy to keep her as baby like as possible for longer? There are enough people in the house to keep her distracted and comforted, especially now Ben is unemployed and Olivia does nothing but dance lessons.

Flo is spoiled like Agnes. I truly do pity the twins sharing a shoebox of a room with them. Not often I use the word bratty but that's exactly how they're raising StAgnes and BFBH to be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.