The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just browsing food mixers (not because I want to start a bakery from my kitchen)
But saw the one that looked like the one they have. A kitchen aid at £499!

Please tell me they didn’t waste 500 quid of taxpayers money on something that gets used a few times a year? Was in an ‘investment’ in Curlys business that is never going to happen.
If that’s the case they are truly taking the piss!

Reactions: 8
Just browsing food mixers (not because I want to start a bakery from my kitchen)

Please tell me they didn’t waste 500 quid of taxpayers money on something that gets used a few times a year? Was in an ‘investment’ in Curlys business that is never going to happen.
Yes I had noticed their new mixer so I have just looked on the baking slog and the mixer they have has a different splash guard to a KA one and the mixing bowl looks different too.
But I may be wrong 🤷‍♀️

FarmFoods have been selling the KA for £299 but Butch only shops in 2 supermarkets has we know

Reactions: 6
That’s not a kitchen aid it’s a knock off version, I have a KA and it’s different.

Reactions: 8

Theres isn’t a kitchenaid. I have a kitchenaid and its not that!

They don’t have a Kitchen Aid. Theirs is a cheapy, crap one from Amazon. I’ve got a Kitchen Aid, it doesn’t make the same noise that theirs does when it’s mixing, it’s got more power to it. And it‘s too heavy to drag across the kitchen when I want to use it, it needs to stay where it is.

Half of Toby’s foot is hanging out of his sock. How does she think that’s ok? She did say they all need new socks, but bloody hell they should be in the bin.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Of course the socks all have holes in them, they will be 17 years old and handed down and down.
Foot fungus circa 2007 is going to eat at the fabric!

the rest of the hand me down undies are probably the same.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Glad to know it’s not an extortionate price mixer then. Btw way would you recommend the kitchen aid?

To keep on track both their voices irritate the duck out of me. Oh and they are a selfish, greedy pigs who need kicking from Roseisle to B&M.

Reactions: 7
They don’t have a Kitchen Aid. Theirs is a cheapy, crap one from Amazon. I’ve got a Kitchen Aid, it doesn’t make the same noise that theirs does when it’s mixing, it’s got more power to it. And it‘s too heavy to drag across the kitchen when I want to use it, it needs to stay where it is.

Half of Toby’s foot is hanging out of his sock. How does she think that’s ok? She did say they all need new socks, but bloody hell they should be in the bin.
Could have forgone a couple of packs of mini eggs at Tesco/Asda & got the poor lad a pack of socks.Doesn't matter if they're Nike as long as they don't have holes in.
Or she could have forgone a 'cheeky Starbucks '.

Reactions: 10
Glad to know it’s not an extortionate price mixer then. Btw way would you recommend the kitchen aid?

To keep on track both their voices irritate the duck out of me. Oh and they are a selfish, greedy pigs who need kicking from Roseisle to B&M.
Yes. I love it. A cake takes literally seconds. And if you have a blue light card (judging by your user name I think you might and if not I think you’ll be eligible for one) you get decent discount off them.

• Heart

I’ve had cheaper ones that do the job but kitchen aid is so much better.
You can also get extra attachments for it, we use ours for making pasta(coeliac child) so have a pasta cutter, ice cream and we use the meat grinder too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Quick clean my shark hoover with me’
So is it shark or is it hoover, aren’t they both company names?
She means Shark vacuum cleaner but is too thick to realise.
She’s got the biggest vacuum in her head.

• Haha
‘Quick clean my shark hoover with me’
So is it shark or is it hoover, aren’t they both company names?
She means Shark vacuum cleaner but is too thick to realise.
She’s got the biggest vacuum in her head.
Riviting.
She does know people do this without filming it…

• Haha
My mom loves her kitchen aid she’s uses it a lot but then my mom cooks home made fresh food and there is only herself and my dad at home.

I refuse to watch them anymore I’m going threw hell at the moment fighting for my child’s medical needs and hitting brick wall after brick wall and then we have these two idiots that don’t give a toss. It upsets me and I know it shouldn’t which is why I don’t watch.

I know that you can watch YouTube without giving them a view but I can’t remember the site now.

• Heart
Riviting.
She does know people do this without filming it…
I don’t think either of those two lazy jobless cunts know how to do anything without filming it.
I’m not even watching the latest vlog, how disgusting using those twins as you tube fodder to line their pockets with a few pennies.
Pen do some proper admin, ideally at at the job centre.
While your there, you will likely have flo and joseph in tow so take them to the barbers to get Js hair sorted out as you have massicared it. I know you say he won’t cope, but if you make a fuss of him and leave your selfie stick under the huge double buggy your wife insists he needs you never know he might be fine. Then maybe take them to a park they have never been to before or god forbid a library or a soft play.
you say he needs a timer and safe space but you’ve proved time and time again this saint the case. He needs attention from both parents, with out a phone in between,
all the time the elder sibling are at school and you’re both jobless so have plenty of time to work on this, encouraging both of those little ones to interact more with other kids, doing different things, seeing different places. i’m sure there’s more than one set of woods and one beach you an drive to up there.
of course none of this will happen because Fem and Butch come first.
sorry i’m in a foul mood this morning !! 🤬

Could have forgone a couple of packs of mini eggs at Tesco/Asda & got the poor lad a pack of socks.Doesn't matter if they're Nike as long as they don't have holes in.
Or she could have forgone a 'cheeky Starbucks '.
Nike socks 2 packs of 3 for 9.99 in sports direct, so not much dearer than unbranded. Poor lads, just buy those boys things they want to wear!

Maybe there is a mobile hairdresser that would come to their home to cut J hair being has he wont go to the barbers?

They are using this narrative about Jocif becuz school is looming and she doesn’t want him to go. When we see him (albeit with a terrible haircut) he’s a happy little boy, went trampolining- went to cabin went bowling, didnt need a timer then did he. She’s read up about all of this! Get the boy properly toilet trained as well.. your both home all day (no excuses)

Reactions: 15
Another Facebook video about jocif being ‘brave’ enough to go for a walk in the wind
We’ve seen several times he copes perfectly fine walking in the wind there

I'm sorry but Joseph's hair is a mess I would be ashamed if that was one of my children. Even if they got a mobile hair dressers to come round and tidy it up a little yet they won't want to pay the £ will they they make the other boys wait months at a time for hair cuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.