Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Her rambling on Instagram.

Nobody has a problem with people claiming benefits, we are all entitled to them. Zoe, your family need a lot more ‘help’ than most given that there are 14 of you, a choice you have made. Most people stop at 2,3, 4 because of financial reasons- never an issue for sullys as they have spent their adult life in subsidised housing and found out that Scotland offers good benefits to take care of kids. You can’t brag about your shopping for expensive socks and then act shocked pikachu face when people have an opinion. 5 pairs of socks each for 10 of the kids for £130 is a joke. Spouting how they need help but can splurge like that 😶
She goes on to say ‘I know my family are well cared for’
Yes Zoe, but by the generous benefits system, not by you.

Reactions: 17

carolinew

VIP Member
It sickens me that they're setting Joseph up for such a huge fail when he finally gets to school. The VR headset situation is a case in point. Instead of being real parents and putting limits on his use of it, they're saying that Joseph has this special need of it because of his supposed autism. As if they can't reason with him or set limits with him because he's "special". As if he can only function through using electronic devices, when we know full well that he's left on those devices all day as a way to shut him up. I don't think for a second that anyone sits down with the boy and teaches him how to hold a pencil or scissors or even talks to him apart from using him as a prop for vlogging. It's shameful. When he gets to school he's obviously not going to be able to cope - he's lived his life in almost a cult environment and he's had none of the rudimentary education that children his age have had - and those two morons are going to sit back with a satisfied "I told you" smirk at the teacher.

Also annoys me how the two idiots never raise the real issues in the family - how about telling us what the girl who's dropped out of college is doing all day, what's happening with the bakery business re inspections, what's happening on the job scene with Ben, what's happening with the oldest one's course. Instead we get a whole pile of shit that nobody's interested in.

• Heart

carolinew

VIP Member
I laughed when Joseph said to Pen "are you done" on the vlog. The kid's got more sense than his father. Even he can't stand Pen repeating himself.
Does anyone else think Penfold is rounder in the face as if he's put on more weight?

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Seems the only thing that Ben doesn’t do (apart from getting a job) is the food shopping!
What’s the betting though that if he did start doing that as well, that unlike Zoe he’d have to take at least a couple of the little ones along with him?

Guacamole

VIP Member
what an absolute embarrassment the pair of them are!
Bless Poor zoe has been so busy ordering 130 worth of socks from next Pens had to fetch a huge donut for her. Oh to live the life of these two dole dossers!
what’s with all the sudden needing to convince Joseph to go for a walk?
He doesn’t want to go Ben as you take him to the SAME place EVERY FOOKING DAY!!!! the poor lads bored shitless!! Also flo is in good training to be Agnes2.0 , the way she screamed for that juice back from Joseph and Ben just laughed it off.
She also had a “meltdown” as they call it so they seem to be setting her up for a bunch of issues too.
She doesn’t know why Friday nights are her favourite? she says maybe it’s because the pressures off and doesn’t need to get up on a sat and rush around.
Does she heck rush around!!, most people enjoy a friday night as they’ve been at work all week and have done school runs, food shops, after school activities and so on but we all know you do none of these!!
I honestly cannot believe what i’m watching most days.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
View attachment 2822960
That’s ridiculous….
Nothing more to say.
What fresh vision of hell is that bedroom?!
Would P&P be happy to live like this?? Of course not but it’s fine for their money makers children to be expected to.
And Zoe had the nerve to get rid of the twins beloved Barbie house as it ‘took up too much room’. Clearly that was a crock! Appalling.

Last edited:

Shinealight

VIP Member
She thinks she is so savvy buying sale coats, but they don’t look very practical being light coloured. Also why did she need to buy the leopard print jackets as well plus’s one for Agnes they have tons of jackets already. Where will they even go, the hallway is almost disappeared already. More school stuff for Agnes that even Zoe admits she doesn’t need.
Meanwhile Joseph is wearing a tatty threadbare hand me down coat 😠

• Angry
  • Sad

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
£130 on socks when working people are using foodbanks. Don’t complain Sullivans when people take issue your mindless spending whilst living on benefits.

Last edited:

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
What has annoyed me about the whole bed thing is Fat Pat has said that Erin gets scared on the top bunk because she can’t hear if anyone else is in the room. So why is she not the one getting the new bed? Leah can go up top, Scraggy Aggie could go in the middle then Flo on the bottom. There is no way on this earth I could sleep knowing I had a child whose disabilities were making her scared, and I most certainly couldn’t buy her spoilt sister a new bed.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Hi Zoe 👋🏻 The baking challenge wouldn't be rubbish if it wasn't being used as advertisement for Ripoff Fox, wasn't blatantly biased, and if you and Ben picked names out of a hat to choose teams and went against eachother. Instead we have your golden children including the house baker against your drip of a husband and your obviously least favourite children. Even if you decide it's a tie it's still bullshit, we know you'll secretly be whispering into Smugness-Mae's ear that she won.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
He really is a horrible horrible man. They are both a pair of lazy, scrounging smug faced narcissists. They see absolutely nothing wrong with anything they post and the people that fawn over them in the comments are just as bad and fuel them further.
Why the heck did he have a hissy fit over swimming bags and then go on about one of little twins underwear 🤢sick man.
How sad is it that half the kids didn’t want a camera in their face and had to sit the other side of the room so he had to film “anyone under 12”
fucking weirdo.
The way both Ben and Curly shout ‘NO’ at Erin when she asks for icing. It’s evident they all see Curly as an authority figure in that house.

• Angry

CherryBlossoms

The fact Joseph made two friends after a couple of hours, is testament to how ready he is for nursery or school. If he's supposed to be so afraid of new places and people no way would he have friends already

• Heart

Maz40

Chatty Member
Wow Ben your mask is slipping. What an arrogant 🍆!!! The way you spoke to your girls was disgusting 🤬. “listening ears”. Will give you listening ears. Also Isabelle I have no words for her. Telling them to shut up cos she was trying to get the “baby” to sleep. Eh where is Zoe is that not HER job. That family. Those poor kids. I actually have no words for the girls room I’m actually speechless and not in a good way

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
The worst tantrum my youngest had was because I told him he had his shoes on the wring feet. He screamed blue murder because he didn’t have any other feet to put them on. I absolutely died laughing which made it worse. 😂😂😂😂😂

Kids have tantrums and play up because that’s how they learn, it doesn’t mean they need a diagnosis. Of course some do, and they should get the help that they need to navigate their way through life but people like Zoe just need to parent their children and get a grip.

• Haha
As if she's trying to categorise their family as falling on hard times and being in need of help, do me a favour! They had more opportunities than most to make a good life for themselves after Ben's RAF service ended but they chose to pour all their time and energy into vlogging instead. They had ample time to prepare for post military life but chose not to. They're bringing up their kids with the same entitled attitude too, just hope at least a few of them can break the mould. I can imagine Zoe being bitter and jealous if any of the kids did well in life though, she wants them reliant on the family unit forever.

Alohomora

Just shows how much benefits they’re getting when she can laugh about spending that obscene amount on socks

kizzy

VIP Member
With Jocif out of her way at school watch the focus turn to baby Flo, she will start having 'issues' according to her mother. Face it Zoe, your younger children just don't like you due to how you have treated them.

kizzy

VIP Member
Lovely new fence Pen, I bet that cost a pretty penny, shame you didn't pay for it though , another chunk of taxpayers money did. You should feel embarrassed showing it off knowing that your hard working viewers paid for it and you couldn't be bothered to save some money in all the years you were RAF.

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
They show everything else but they don't show Joseph having a meltdown. Is that because you are making it up Zoe. One of my younger ones had a tantrum because I opened the front door instead of letting them do it. That's just what kids do. I'm not going to go running to the doctor's for a diagnosis.

• Heart