Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kelmum

Right that’s it I cannot continue to watch two useless lazy idiots who are bringing up 12 kids in the most disgusting way, we have neglect with food and health and safety, favoritism the list goes on. And we are subjected to these utterly absurd and boring videos, my Grandmother leads a more exciting life and she’s been dead for 10 yrs !!!! ( god bless her ) how they can think they are so interesting to watch I honestly don’t know because if I was them and watched the videos back I’d be embarrassed that I even thought they were U Tube worthy. They are definitely not the full ticket either of them and that’s not being mean but it’s about time someone in their family had a quiet word to advise them they are going to be open to criticism by releasing the vlogs, but then again the only family we ever see is the mother who just smiles inanely and the father who from what I can see doesn’t have a lot of time for either of them but loves the kids !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
So Noah bought himself a VR headset but they're having issues with Joseph continuously getting hold of it, how bad is the supervision in that household FFS?! He'd have learned about turn taking and ownership had he given to nursery, the boy stands no chance stuck in that house.

• Sad

Cherry Pie

VIP Member
The reels she keeps putting up are weird... 🥴

So she'd not have things any other way 'having her hands full' with 12 kids?

She never has her hands full, she does nothing with the kids, oh apart from her older girls, who she attaches herself to like a leech because she's a misfit with no friends.

Also kids posing with ice creams doesn't prove they're not neglected. Their education, diets, healthcare, eyesight and supervision are all neglected. Plus they're exploited and made to perform for their parents warped YouTube stardom fantasies.

• Heart

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
They've made it StAgnes' bedroom with the other 3 as an afterthought. Her measurement are bollocks if she thinks that room has more space than Toby and Joseph's room. Says she doesn't know if they'll ever get round to decorating - wtf? And a well needed break after a busy weekend???? They wouldn't know busy if it slapped them in the face.

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
Zoe says "I'm sick of people looking down their noses at us,,,,"
She's mortified that they've ended up in a council house - and it's a semi-detached unattractive one compared to the detached pretty military house.
And it's in a location she hates - a bleak, desolate looking place with an unsightly factory at their garden gate.
It's a blow to the guts for her and like a baby she's now spitting the dummy in her rage.
Problem for Zoe is that Ben loves living in Burghead. He likes being by the sea and by the woods. Plus she’ll never get a swop due to the size of house they need. She’s stuck and it’s all her own doing.

CherryBlossoms

She's made a video of herself sewing the thread into the damn socks. She's loving the attention and I would dare say this is not the action of a completey sane person. I don't imagine filming yourself faffing with socks is enough to be sectioned alone, but it's just not even close to normal behaviour.

Attachments

• Wow

carolinew

VIP Member
Please tell me he's not that clueless about his useless wife. Praising her for going round a supermarket and knowing where everything is, praising her because it's so hot in there. No-one is that dumb, Pen included.

Can I make a suggestion here Ben - as you seem to be taking over all your wife's daily tasks, it would be wise to take over the finances as well. At least have a long hard look at her spending. She has been dragging you both into a mire for years and your heads are about to go under.

Shinealight

VIP Member
To keep them occupied whilst the other child gets their lesson. Think they attend two lessons one for the twins and one for scraggy aggy. One after eachother
Seeing that “they love books” according to Zoe, why don’t they take a book instead?
Or don’t take anything and actually have a deep and meaningful conversation with the adult that takes them there?
---
Curly carrying a sleeping Flo around Tesco?
Why the fuck didn’t they leave her at home with Zoe?

Last edited:

Herbert2005

VIP Member
The latest Facebook video about being in the woods
‘A safe space for Joseph to be himself’
What the f

he’s just a normal kid playing in the woods, albeit alone, with no friends his own age because he should be in school

What a load of bollocks!

1709138822267.png

Reactions: 16

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
This is today post where she addresses the sock video
Has I have posted before with him being in the RAF they will have been given more opportunities than many,many other people.

Has the family grew his salary would not cover all their expenses so they would have then claimed wtc.
But instead of aiming to better their life they realised the more kids meant more benefits.
So they have basically had kids that they could not afford and relied on the taxpayer.
The taxpayer has brought those kids up.

I dont think with his payout they would have got a mortgage with a property that would be suitable.
His age would be against him so would have to be a shorter mortgage which means more money.
Plus she has said they had run up debts when they where younger so probably have a crap credit score.

In this day and age most people need 2 good wages coming in to even think about buying a property.

Now they are both unemployed/unemployable so will be stuck where they are.

There is nothing wrong with being a tenant in social housing,nothing at all.

But for her to try and twist things round when they know full well the OPPORTUNITIES they had before 12 kids came along is totally wrong.

People can spend their benefits on whatever they want but when you post on social media platforms for everyone to see then of course people are going to give their opinions be it good or bad.

She was gutted they had to leave Lossie and ended up where they are.
She hates the house and Burghead.
She thinks she is too good for the area.

They have brought everything on themselves and unfortunately she will have to suck it up buttercup.

Whats the saying "you have made your bed now lie in it".

Last edited:

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Her admin is:
1.Most important,making sure the taxpayers benefits are still rolling in.
2.Keeping up with Tattle
3.Checking that creosote queen/college dropout is claiming every benefit she can before she embarks on her dancing career:rolleyes:

So busy with this mysterious 'admin' that she can't spend any time with her small children but time to organise a sock drawer? Just be honest and say you prioritise pointless menial shit over the kids you claim to love so much and don't want to grow up 🙄

B_ee

Chatty Member
They are both unemployed and she thought posting about the socks was a good idea 🙄

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
I liked that she was honest and said she had to wait, I don't like the girl, but she's probably more clued up than her parents.
She won't pass, but that's her parents fault more than hers. I would like her to look to local cafes and bakeries for a part time job, then she can hone her skills with proper guidance and they will put her in for the right certificates too
Why dont they encourage her to get a part time job .. her cakes are cakes of a 16 year old, they are ok .. but a paper sign slammed on it looks awful.. there’s no finesse. I cud not eat anything out of that kitchen, hairspray- kids licking fingers🤢 cat hair,dirty tea towels .., that’s to start with… yuk

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Instead of doing HGV driving Ben could train to be a bus driver. Stagecoach are in desperate need for drivers and he would still be able to come home at the end of his shift.
"We've had to make a detour, we'll now be heading through Burghead due to a local emergency" - emergency being Zoe hasn't coped with making lunch for Florence and Joseph and needs Ben to pick them up ASAP.

• Haha

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
#24 The Moray Coast Mincer And His Butch Wife Who Thinks Their Council House Is Beneath Her

Who is J under assessment with at the moment Butch?Is it you?
Was going to homeschool him but all the while he has been kept in social isolation with no playgroups attended etc and shoved in the living room on his ipad 👋
I think IF he got a diagnosis and they get the benefits they crave,she will pull him out of school anyway:sick:

From what Fem said about J actions,being shy,not wanting to go in.Its NORMAL behaviour.

It is Butch that is the misfit

Its a long time before he will actually attend school.Walks in the woods,throwing stones in the sea and him entertaining F will not do him any favours 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

armywife119

VIP Member
How up herself is she? That post last night about being a content creator 🤢. Does she not cringe herself to death when she writes stuff like that.
So cocky and conceited while she lives in her council house on max benefits. With a husband who’s decided he’s too good for work. Lazy fucking spongers is what they should call themselves.

Always thinking of content ideas? You mean like pretending you’re doing something for charity out of the goodness of your hearts? Obviously they’re not doing it just to have some content. (And to plug her shit aprons).

I wonder what happened to their ‘merch’ all the pens and mugs they must’ve wasted money on. Now doing the same with the leopard fox crap.
She will be lucky to break even let alone make any profit.