Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Zoe… your husband has gone for 2 interviews since he got the sack for being a lazy lump and coming home because there was a bit of snow…
He was offered the first job but didn’t take it… So yes you are a scrounger because you knew that the benefits system will pay for your Heinz beans while your kids will be fed supernoodles..

She’s so triggered at the mo..

Reactions: 18

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Surely you expect to get comments if you’re actively putting your large family out there. She’s so conscious of being judged but continues to vlog and put it all online. You can’t moan when you bring it on yourself.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Instead of doing HGV driving Ben could train to be a bus driver. Stagecoach are in desperate need for drivers and he would still be able to come home at the end of his shift.
There would be old ladies stranded all over moray as Big Ben abandons his bus because Zoe can’t come and needs him to take the kids while she does admin…
Or he would say sorry we are just doing a detour to Lossie because it’s school run time and I have to pick up the kiddies.

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Thing is they came from military housing with a pay out but instead of putting down a deposit on a house they harangued the council to get a property . Which was obvs meant for a disabled family - so YES Zoe we will judge you and we are allowed to do so.

Did anybody catch on one of the vlogs about Toby or Noah's heel pain? (I can't remember who they said)

Surely it's due to the fact they wear awful fitting shoes, that would contribute to heel pain!
Somebody put in the comments about seeing a podiatrist....

Zoe wouldn't take them to a podiatrist. No chance in hell!

She wouldn't be able to handle someone telling her it's her fault and she has caused the issues..

All the kids will have issues with their feet simple as!

Why doesn't Zoe walk about all the time in crocs and shorts and see how she gets on?!

Why are the boys dressed so poorly compared to the girls. Is it because she doesn't find the boys cute etc or some other reason

The bullying will be relentless I bet 😥 poor kids

Kingbin

VIP Member
If she doesn’t think he’d be ok at the same school as the rest of her younger children why isn’t she actively trying to get him in a special needs school that could better help him?
But there again he never went to nursery which could have helped her to do that.
He’s no needing a special needs school lol
She just needs to get her fat arse in gear and sort the lad out

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 storage ideas from a woman whose family have to walk sideways down the hall the house is that cluttered 🤣🤣🤣
---
Obviously kids develop differently but I feel like Flo has very few words for almost 2. Her getting her way for screaming and grunting won't help her language skills
The times I bother to watch she’s usually got a dummy shoved in her mouth.

• Haha

carolinew

VIP Member
Notice how the blurb on Facebook about the twins is all about Butch. Her trauma, her unresolved issues, her being a wreck. She's always the sun in her pathetic little universe.

Reactions: 17

Guacamole

VIP Member
She infuriates me. No time to spend with the little ones because of admin. Fuck right off you benefit scrounging bitch.
Most women are out working all day or half day and have to fit all the other stuff in when the kids are in bed or at the weekend. She has the luxury of being at home all day yet does nothing with those kids. She now has that fat, useless excuse of a man at home all day too yet still whinging how busy she is

Just fuck off and get into the real world and take that dickhead husband with you. Lazy fucking bastards.
The other day i was listening to a radio phone in and this poor lady in her late 50s was saying she works full time owns her house (don’t know if she had partner/kids) but she’s had to visit a food bank and quite often will have just one meal a day. said she doesn’t date to have the heating on much either. Yet she also said she would never criticise anyone who need to claim benefits to get by. Then you have these lazy scroungers who have churned out kid after kid, spend absolute ridiculous money on buying everything branded on the food shop, his smug face as he proudly displays all the weeks crap they are going to scoff plus the shite the kids get fed! Buy endless amounts of named clothes (don’t even get me started on those socks!) and crap from shein. Then they get sent a fucking drone worth £500 that Pen manages to break after 5mins the useless buffoon.
I don’t care if people have one kid or a radford amount of kids.
But they have not “fallen on hard times”. they knew damm well that the Moray Mincer would be retiring sometime soon and made zero effort to plan for when that happens. From what i under stand he had a decent lump sum
plus the support to find a new job and re train? ( correct me if i’m wrong)
Theyve taken a large house that’s been a adapted for a person with physical disabilities because they refuse to move elsewhere , they run 2 cars and have probably spent at least 8k on two holidays less than an hour away and down the same things they do at home.
That’s not falling on hard times.

Also i may be shot for this but it wouldn’t surprise me if Zoe is deliberately holding that poor boy back so that when he does eventually start school he’s so far behind he will struggle and she will drill it in to him how nervous he is and will let him take days off because can’t cope and that he can’t deal with social interaction all in the hope of her diagnosis.
joseph is a sweetheart and they are failing him miserably.
It’s all well and good her posting crap on how she loves them all home and never wants them to leave, but it’s not about Zoe.
Does anyone really bring children in to the world and think, “when you grow up you’re never going to leave me and have a life outside of the family home”
saying it like that makes them sound like a cult !
Christ i’ve rambled on as long as zoe , i better go and find a sock drawer to organise 😉😉

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
‘OMG! We’re on the radio!’
OMG! Have we broken our new washing machine?’…
‘OMG! It’s so much better’…
‘OMG! Is our cake is a disaster’…
‘OMG! is spring finally here’.
I’ve got one to add to that…’OMG! Will Ben/ Zoe ever get a job’ 😡🤦‍♀️

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I don’t think this is Zoe’s choice’…
I think this is penfolds choice.. he’s seeing how Jovif really is at home and has said he will be ok in school and sending him.
Zoe having been forced into it, said then you take him if you want him to go…

There is definitely strain between them and strain with Zoe. Maybe as bens seeing the truth now hes not working he’s putting his foot down and changing things…. And maybe that’s why he’s in no rush to get a job because he knows Zoe will just go back to her old ways.

happymummy2

Chatty Member
IMG_0246.png
Zoe a stay at home mum makes home cooked meals interacts with there children plus have a clean house and a decorated home. A normal stay at home is not made to feel undervalued a lot of stay at home mums do it single handed not married to unemployed pillock talking to there selfie stick. And all stay at home mums work 24 hours a mums job is never done they dont hid away cleaning a bathroom for a hour they dont spend £130 on socks and spend the day sewing little dots in to it also Zoe stay at home mums take there kids to playgroups and important appointments they dont get there hair done every month oh yeah Zoe mums who work do all that aswell

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Pats autism shining through cause Asda has moved the aisles and she can’t buy her usual shampoo. I wish she would stop reflecting on Jocif and the kids and get herself some help. Still mental that she’s home all day but does an evening food shop 🤷🏼‍♀️

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
She says the comments don't bother her, but they clearly bother her enough to make post after post about them. They get to her more than they would most people because they never go out to have them jokingly said to their faces. That and they're too thick to have any wit for comebacks.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Oh he nearly let his mask slip with the twins a couple of times.
Everything he said he repeated how many times.

I cannot be arsed watching anymore but what a absolute shitshow.
He cannot get anything right can he.

Stick to your day job Fem.....ooops you dont have one do you(n)

Hello Butch by the way👋👋

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Look from 15.41
Just looked, it’s even worse than it sounds 😠
Florence is given cake icing in a bowl and when Erin asks for some is told “noooo, Florence is getting some because she’s really small and really cute”!!!!
Disgusting, talk about toxic parenting.

• Wow
  • Angry

Guacamole

VIP Member
he’s time lapsed himself putting the bins out 😂😂😂
what an absolute tool! 😂

However i feel so much for those kids, they must get the absolute piss taken out of them at school.

• Haha

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Anyone else who loses their job would be cutting right back on their outgoings.

They don't seem to have done any at all.
Still driving 2 cars,still having their Chinese etc

Has we have covered before Butch,once your brood got bigger Fem's salary would not begin to cover for every expense.
So then you claimed benefits but then decided to add even more kids to claim even more benefits.

That's why you chose to stay in Scotland for the extra benefits too.

Now neither of you are in any employment and people can see you are taking the piss.

Hi by the way Butch,🙌you are all what is wrong with this country.

No work ethic at all and you will not work while everything is handed to you on a plate.

You and Fem put yourself out on social media and just show yourselves what you are, benefit spongers

Last edited: