Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Most people I know with kids with SEN are fighting to get their kids IN to education, so many excluded from mainstream education with no real alternatives offered, distraught their kids are stuck at home not having the same opportunities but Joseph is kept at home. It’s the most heartbreaking thing about this family to me, my boy is a few weeks younger so it just really upsets me how much Joseph misses out on

Reactions: 19

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I’m literally dying that they’ve plonked that bed in the middle of the room. How can they look at it and think that it looks anything other than ridiculous? The worst thing about it is those plastic drawers they’ve shoved underneath it contain some of Leah and Erin’s clothes. Are they supposed to be clambering under there to get their knickers and socks when they’re teenagers?

I want to smack the Moray Mincer right round the face while he’s eye fucking himself in the camera but can’t be bothered to turn round and address his children properly. And as for Isabelle telling the little girls to “shut up and go downstairs“ when he‘d told them to take stuff into their parents room, just who does she think she is? There’s a proper game of charades going on while that camera is rolling, when it’s off those kids are getting gobbed off at from all directions. I’d love to be a fly on the wall. I bet the neighbours have some stories to tell.

• Heart

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
I am not going to watch that new slog. How dare they use those kids for views when every other day they are treated like they are an inconvenience.
They are a disgusting pair of cunts.

• Heart

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Why is Zoe saying he won’t hold a pencil when in the video where they are making mothers day cards he is happily holding one and trying to write. Granted he’s holding it a bit high up but I’m sure once shown he’ll be fine. Why lie it’s stupid!
For every thing she says about Joseph they have videos posted that contradict what she says and prove she's lying. She has never sat down with him to do crafts or writing practice, the little twins and StAgnes encourage him to participate in those activities not her. She thinks she's a mothering guru, I'd rather take tips from a stray dog.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Why order Nike from next? Sports direct is much cheaper unless.. you need to use credit? Spending that obscene amount is not a flex. Especially when neither of you work. We have two kids, both work, get no benefits and own our own home.. I couldn’t spend £120 in one go without thinking about it carefully and certainly never on socks.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
I have sussed it with the beginning of the slog.
He has applied :ROFLMAO: for the refuse collector vacancy in Elgin for Moray Council and he his practicing his skills ready for his interview.

• Haha

Mostyn

VIP Member
All those memory boxes just take a pic of each of the contents.
The children won’t want the stuff.

• Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Someone I know is moving to Lossie base.

There is a free soft play called bens den on base for kids to use…
Why with 12 kids would Zoe have never used it? Apparently there is other things aswell like a cinema.

Shinealight

VIP Member
£129 on socks😳
And not even that many pairs of socks for the money!
When neither of them actually have a job?
And actually boasting about it online!
Like I said earlier in the thread, absolutely no sense of self awareness.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
What a minuscule amount of socks for what is most people’s weekly shops amount of money. How embarrassing, 12 kids, nobody employed but they’re all wearing next and Nike socks 😭

• Wow
  • Angry

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
He’d have an hard job to go to the bank round here, there‘s not one for miles. That has to be code for “I‘m going to see my work coach.” Both he and Zoe were going to Elgin for separate reasons, I don’t believe that at all. I reckon they were going to the job centre and I think that Zoe has been in crisis all week, hence no vlog one day. She is going to be shitting herself when her benefits are stopped because Fem Ben won’t take a job he‘s offered because it doesn’t fit in with school runs and dance classes.

She is disgraceful the way she sat in the car talking about her anxiety. Those little girls don’t need that. They‘re not stupid so it will make them worry about her when they should be at school happy and carefree with their friends. She is so selfish, it‘s all about her and her only. She puts too much of a burden on all her children.

What do they actually do with toilet roll, kitchen roll and baby wipes? They buy loads but still manage to run out all the time. It makes no sense.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Zoe, you are an absolute fool. If you were that worried about him not coping with school you would have at least been there for his first visits, you useless excuse for a mother! It's an opportunity to meet teachers and ask for meetings to explain these so called "triggers" that you harp on about. You like the idea of homeschooling, so why do you do NOTHING educational at home with the kids? Do you not realise it's not only down to schools to teach children?? Fucking idiot. Couldn't even spend 45 minutes at the school with him. Can't use having Florence with you as an excuse, I always had to take at least 2 or 3 kids to those taster sessions and I always did it alone. What a lazy prick.

———————————

I'm glad Ben took him though, he definitely parents more. Zoe would have heard Joseph say he didn't want to go in and that would have been the end of it, and excuse to go straight home to HER safe space with her plastic avalanche of tat.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Morning Zoe! There’s a comment for you to keep your positive head on about!

This person is correct though, Ben is as camp as a row of tents.
---
Pats autism shining through cause Asda has moved the aisles and she can’t buy her usual shampoo. I wish she would stop reflecting on Jocif and the kids and get herself some help. Still mental that she’s home all day but does an evening food shop 🤷🏼‍♀️
It is, especially now Ben is on the dole so is at home through the day too. She’d have to do two main meals of the week if she didn’t do the shopping on an evening though. She’d never cope with that. Nor with seeing her kids and putting them to bed,

Attachments

• Haha

Mhp50

I'd imagine that's the first time Joseph has ever played with a child that isn't a sibling. That's just so sad.
I'm sure he will flourish at school, he's a really bright little boy.
I hope his useless parents just let him be now.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
I’m convinced at this point that zoe likes the attention and title of being a ‘preemie mum’ you can really see her riding the wave. I’ve never known anyone refer to ENT as pediatrics- the whole spiel on Instagram makes it seem like the twins have needed interventions consistently until today. I understand they have and will have ongoing problems but you can tell Zoe likes medicalising them and being the mum of a ‘special’ kid

armywife119

VIP Member
She’s an accountant just like she’s a fashion designer, curly a baker and dipshit a filmmaker. 🙄
---
Just seen the clip of tonight’s vlog. Infuriating him going off on about how he feels so lucky to be able to spend time in the woods. Smug fucking fat face smiling into the camera.

You and your fucking lazy wife should feel lucky and fucking grateful to all the people going out to work to pay for you to do whatever the hell you want and buy whatever you want. You to go out in the woods every bloody day and her to sit on her huge ass even more than usual. Not to mention the teenage daughter.

This lot need a story doing in the papers about how they are living on benefits , no job but film themselves spending money like water, 8 k holidays and film themselves doing exactly as they please all day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
Pat, I will tell you one more time since you really struggle to understand. If you post your entire life online for all to see, expect opinions. If people have negative opinions of people who live in council houses on benefits so be it. I don’t. I just know you and Pen are lazy af and don’t want to work to better your life but also want the best things in life and think showing this off to others means your definitely not a pair of scroungers on the dole...

Pat definitely thinks wearing designer gear gives the illusion she’s not on the benefits but doesn’t realise people will question if she’s on benefits why’s she blowing cash on junk 🙃

Alfie1234

VIP Member
That room makes me so sad, it would give me anxiety having so little space and needing to turn sideways just to get in the room. How long until they’ve got a mould problem? There’s absolutely no way there’ll be enough air flow in that room to prevent it.