The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced at this point that zoe likes the attention and title of being a ‘preemie mum’ you can really see her riding the wave. I’ve never known anyone refer to ENT as pediatrics- the whole spiel on Instagram makes it seem like the twins have needed interventions consistently until today. I understand they have and will have ongoing problems but you can tell Zoe likes medicalising them and being the mum of a ‘special’ kid

Reactions: 19
Notice how the blurb on Facebook about the twins is all about Butch. Her trauma, her unresolved issues, her being a wreck. She's always the sun in her pathetic little universe.

Reactions: 17
So traumatic and such a terrible year with all those unresolved issues that they thought having another baby a year later was the ideal thing to do.
Then another then another.

She just loves the attention of having babies that needed special care. It’s all about her.

Reactions: 23
Milking the twins prematurely being born again 🙄

Thanking the medical teams for their input... Was this the same medical team she slagged off along with the NHS for their waiting lists? The same medical team that she repeatedly cancelled appointments with, and left the twins not getting the medical care that they needed? She's failed those little girls many, many times. Erin hearing was neglected by Zoe for a long while, she was struggling at School, and still Zoe did nothing to help her.

Her glasses and hearing are still neglected as recent events prove.

Zoe did nothing to help with those glasses, it was down to Ben... The same with Charlotte it was Ben that got her help, not her useless Mother. You can see why her parents, and Bens' family have no time for her. She's a freak.

Her trauma didn't stop her having other children in quick succession. Those twins mean nothing to Zoe...She's full of tit 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
If I remember correctly, when Ben's dad came to visit, Zoe went out. Says it all really.

Reactions: 18
All this clothes for Joseph are so tatty and faded
She loves shopping, why not just go to primark and spend £60 he could be kitted out, the tshirts are about £3/4
He does not need that amount of clothes she’s got out.
the PE shorts made me sad, he should be at school using the PE shorts

how many times did she say socks

Reactions: 16
If I remember correctly, when Ben's dad came to visit, Zoe went out. Says it all really.
Yes she buggered off to Inverness for the day with the older girls and Agnes. Definitely shows the relationship there. When her parents visit she rarely stays in, Ben had to give her parents the house tour. She's either doing "admin" out shopping, or on her phone. If they go out for walks, she marches off miles in front with the older girls.

It's clear they only visit to see the kids.

Reactions: 13
Now that you mention it, I remember her doing "admin" when her parents visited. I thought to myself at the time that surely whatever it was could wait until the visit was over. And I recall she was very sullen looking as if she was in a bad mood.

Reactions: 11
Now that you mention it, I remember her doing "admin" when her parents visited. I thought to myself at the time that surely whatever it was could wait until the visit was over. And I recall she was very sullen looking as if she was in a bad mood.
Can anyone explain what ‘admin’ is? My mum used to do her ‘accounts’ when I was young in the 90s, she was a single mum with nothing so she wa d literally counting pennies. Now we have online banking, apps for paying bills or it’s all on direct debits. I generally respond to emails as they come in. She genuinely must mean checking their social accounts 😂

• Haha
She's looking through all her fellow creators desperate for inspiration to boost their viewing, also ordering new clothes for her and the chosen few - anything really but menu planning or looking up job vacancies.

Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain what ‘admin’ is? My mum used to do her ‘accounts’ when I was young in the 90s, she was a single mum with nothing so she wa d literally counting pennies. Now we have online banking, apps for paying bills or it’s all on direct debits. I generally respond to emails as they come in. She genuinely must mean checking their social accounts 😂
I do hubbys invoices once a week because he’s self employed, guess that could be admin…. But oh wait, bens unemployed

Her admin is:
1.Most important,making sure the taxpayers benefits are still rolling in.
2.Keeping up with Tattle
3.Checking that creosote queen/college dropout is claiming every benefit she can before she embarks on her dancing career:rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Her admin is:
1.Most important,making sure the taxpayers benefits are still rolling in.
2.Keeping up with Tattle
3.Checking that creosote queen/college dropout is claiming every benefit she can before she embarks on her dancing career:rolleyes:
4. Deleting YouTube comments
5. Tracking shein orders

Reactions: 10
Why is she doing admin on the computer when she writes everything in her book?

Bet bens admin isn’t job hunting… it’s how to make it big on you tube? How to claim more benefits? Is my wife having a mental breakdown?

They’re very isolated from both families. They clearly only stay in Scotland for the additional benefits otherwise why not move closer to family for support. Zoe only copes because she has the older ones to parent the younger kids and do all the meals etc. if the eldest 4 moved out she would really struggle.

Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed any comments asking how the job hunting’s going are quickly deleted.

He’s never going back

I hope the UC gets stopped/cut and their money goes to peanuts.
I hope they have to live on own brand beans and and she can’t afford another Shein haul ever.
(Not wishing hardship in the kids)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.