The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could be down as a carer for Zoe as she's not coping
I said before if she was actively seeking help I'd not object to that. But she seems to not be doing so. Which means she will write on paper all her problems but not actually use health services, only the dwp. That is very wrong. If someone needs care when under treatment that's fine. Otherwise it feels like a lie. I do realise she could be waiting for treatment, but some mention of it would be good. They flaunt everything wrong with the kids real and fake so should be no issue to say zoe is waiting to see a dr.

Reactions: 9
I also think he has gone down the sick note route to get out of finding employment.
He is just a lazy,obnoxious,smug,entitled,FAF,slob.

His sick note must not include that he cannot carry a selfie stick nor unable to walk for miles unaided

Reactions: 12
I also think he has gone down the sick note route to get out of finding employment.
He is just a lazy,obnoxious,smug,entitled,FAF,slob.

His sick note must not include that he cannot carry a selfie stick nor unable to walk for miles unaided
I’ve recently been awarded pip, was a long humiliating road and I’m older than Ben, but i would give anything to have my health back and do half the things that fat twit does! If he’s getting anything like that I’ll be fuming! Would explain the not working until June as it takes ages to get an assessment! So yes, probably on the sick note route

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I said before if she was actively seeking help I'd not object to that. But she seems to not be doing so. Which means she will write on paper all her problems but not actually use health services, only the dwp. That is very wrong. If someone needs care when under treatment that's fine. Otherwise it feels like a lie. I do realise she could be waiting for treatment, but some mention of it would be good. They flaunt everything wrong with the kids real and fake so should be no issue to say zoe is waiting to see a dr.
Zoe won’t be waiting for any Dr she’s the Dr - she diagnoses everything and everyone. Nothing wrong with her she just hates being called out on her crap parenting

Reactions: 11
The reels she keeps putting up are weird... 🥴

So she'd not have things any other way 'having her hands full' with 12 kids?

She never has her hands full, she does nothing with the kids, oh apart from her older girls, who she attaches herself to like a leech because she's a misfit with no friends.

Also kids posing with ice creams doesn't prove they're not neglected. Their education, diets, healthcare, eyesight and supervision are all neglected. Plus they're exploited and made to perform for their parents warped YouTube stardom fantasies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Better hold onto some of that lump sum sullies or you’ll be needing Cash for kids input this Christmas

Reactions: 12
Anyone watched tonight? Just want to know if it shows her in hospital, if she vlogged it. It looks to be just another hand me down haul but if there's ought else (her in hospital for appointment) I need to watch to see what's been shown.

Reactions: 6
Anyone watched tonight? Just want to know if it shows her in hospital, if she vlogged it. It looks to be just another hand me down haul but if there's ought else (her in hospital for appointment) I need to watch to see what's been shown.
Oh,was she on her own?
Was it the ante-natal clinic?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Zoe .you are going around the bend ,but i am not going with you ,expecting people to watch prelloved clothes .while you just stand there picking one at a time and showing it up in front of the camera ,you are a fruit loop 😂 😂 😂 😂 :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
It was just her unpacking all Toby/Noah’s hand me downs. As usual there were tons and yet she ended the Vlog saying she needed more joggers/tracksuits.
Half as many clothes would be enough.
And again she talked about putting the smaller clothes away, so still hoping for another click bait baby I think 🤔

Reactions: 5
Oh,was she on her own?
Was it the ante-natal clinic?
Oh now now, you know pat goes nowhere alone! Creosote was with her, and the wee twin who am assuming was getting her eyes seen to. I couldn't believe it when she was there, with her wearable quilt 🫣😂

• Haha
Another clothes vlog!! watched all of 5 mins that was too much!!
who wants to watch her sifting through worn out faded clothes! get the lad some decent new clothes ffs!!
tomorrows slog is her putting the clothes away!! christ woman no one cares!!!
Spend that time playing with Jospeh and Florence!!!

Why she keep doing reels about big families. People only say this stuff because they put themselves out there and bang on about having 12 kids. In reality.. nobody cares. It’s not revolutionary or special to have 12 kids you barely parent.

Another clothes vlog!! watched all of 5 mins that was too much!!
who wants to watch her sifting through worn out faded clothes! get the lad some decent new clothes ffs!!
tomorrows slog is her putting the clothes away!! christ woman no one cares!!!
Spend that time playing with Jospeh and Florence!!!
Has anyone ever made such a song and dance about handing clothes down?
Ffs just put them in the kids room, leave the room, shut the door job done.
Instead of boring others senseless with the drawn out mundane task.
Shithead she is.

• Haha
I watched a bit but why put clothes in she knows he won’t wear and stated that. Pointless.

Reactions: 9
Is it even a haul if you already own it? Does hauling it home from a storage container actually count?

Couldn't watch more than a few minutes (2x speed), she would not stop sniffing! Blow your flipping nose Zoe!!

Reactions: 8
It's all about socks tonight.....
These vlogs are getting worse by the day.
Why don't they give up?

• Haha
She’s on fecking benefits then piped up that the older girls “will only wear Nike socks!” Wtaf? She’s actually taking the piss. My son prefers Nike socks, but he buys his own Zoe with the money he earns from grafting. I know thats an alien concept to the parents in your house, but it’s how most people tick and for that you should be grateful because if they didn‘t you'd have no bloody benefits.

No news on the job front again. How many weeks is that? There’s plenty that the lazy bleep could apply for but he likes being at home too much, and Zoe likes it too. Get to work the pair of You.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.