The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell was the big deal over moving the trampoline? He only had to say it once.
Imagine if something actually exciting happened in their lives.

Pen has similarities of David Brent, Alan Partridge & Richard Madely. Except they all have jobs.
He is a very dull dad version of MC grindah 😆
---
What a complete load of crap.

You don’t put flour into cake mixture before the eggs. You don’t crack eggs straight into the mixture, if one of them is off that‘s the whole lot in the bin. That’s something that is taught in the very early days of baking. To make butter icing you whip the butter until it’s light and fluffy and almost white in colour before you add the icing sugar, you don’t chuck it all in at the beginning and hope for the best. Why do they have two kids there sticking their fingers into absolutely everything? I know it’s only for family to eat, but even so. It’s disgusting.

Is there anything that fat useless twit can do? Why did it take him 2 hours to buy 8 things? I’d be so ashamed if he was my husband. He walked past the carrots when he went in, fgs. He thought mixed spice for baking was different to normal mixed spice. Wtaf is wrong with him? bleeping idiot. Those poor twins don’t stand a chance in this challenge.
Stop! She does Food tech…. She knows what she’s doing more than most professional bakers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How up herself is she? That post last night about being a content creator 🤢. Does she not cringe herself to death when she writes stuff like that.
So cocky and conceited while she lives in her council house on max benefits. With a husband who’s decided he’s too good for work. Lazy bleeping spongers is what they should call themselves.

Always thinking of content ideas? You mean like pretending you’re doing something for charity out of the goodness of your hearts? Obviously they’re not doing it just to have some content. (And to plug her tit aprons).

I wonder what happened to their ‘merch’ all the pens and mugs they must’ve wasted money on. Now doing the same with the leopard fox crap.
She will be lucky to break even let alone make any profit.

Reactions: 16
It struck me when he was walking round Tesco getting ingredients (never mind how strange it must look to everyone else shopping there) that he spent the entire time interacting with his phone rather than with his children. He was constantly looking at the phone and everything he said was for the benefit of viewers - it is so weird. I know he always does that, but it just struck me as extra weird in the shop. And just think- someone like Florence has never known anything else - any other way to exist than having a parent talk to a phone. It's bound to mess with her head.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Are they supposed to show the slog has a ad being has she is a designer and showing their products?

Butch loves herself,she thinks she is a middle aged edgy cool chick:ROFLMAO:

Both of them are very smug and have put themselves on a pedestal:censored:

The catering/baking/hair salon/mop emptying/overflowing bins/cat litter tray/fingers dipped in cake mix room should be due its inspection soon.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else hear the dig about people hating on fund raisers?
I think they are getting wound up. The trouble is they are just greedy money grabbers for themselves.
Stop using your platform to sell your own merchandise whilst doing a Cash for kids fundraiser, it is just not right.
That is why you are coming in for criticism Zoeflora and FemBen.
Also the challenge was boring. Surely for 1 small batch of cupcakes it could have been mixed by hand. Therefore much more for Agnes to do. Eggs cracked straight in the bowl… not clever either.
Don’t get me started on the fingers 🤢
You can tell BFBH never gets told no - she does as she likes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I've stopped watching the vlogs. Just can't bare waisting 30 plus minutes of My day watching them!!

Reactions: 11
Their viewing figures are dire. Hope they're not relying on YouTube income increasing but whatever their plan is, they certainly don't seem worried about both being unemployed.
yip their views are dropping,

they need to get back to "food" hauls, and haul the top up "food" too

Reactions: 6
Nobody has time to watch 30 mins a day on a vlog. Even if it was something I was really interested in I would struggle to find the time. They forget most of us are busy working and actually parenting kids to be sat around. The amount of time they spend filming and editing daily must be astounding. I think the excess in vlogs will be the end of their channel.

Nobody has time to watch 30 mins a day on a vlog. Even if it was something I was really interested in I would struggle to find the time. They forget most of us are busy working and actually parenting kids to be sat around. The amount of time they spend filming and editing daily must be astounding. I think the excess in vlogs will be the end of their channel.
It’s so odd that they say the day goes quick and that they done have time but waste what they do making weird videos for the likes of mawmaw because even the earnings from YouTube vs time isn’t even minimum wage..

they stretched baking some cupcakes and that lemon head running round tesco with a selfie stick and a few kids whilst not having a clue what he was doing to just over 40 mins of a vlog, then there’s a part 2 still to come , i will
probably watch that one as from the sounds of it Bodge job Ben made a proper mess off his cake😂😂
he can’t anything can he 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s with all the large family reels?!?!

Just say you like cock Zoe and be done with it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
does she not realise she could have enjoyed big Bens chipolata throughout the years without getting pregnant

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There are just no words 🤦

Their total lack of insight is so bizarre... Those poor kids must get the absolute crap ripped out of them ☹

Imagine if they were your parents behaving like they do... They seem to think they're amusing and fun loving, they're just beyond stupid.

Content creators? 😂

Least said about their 'content' the better. No wonder people are turning against them. They ask for all they get, their kids don't though.

Are they supposed to show the slog has a ad being has she is a designer and showing their products?

Butch loves herself,she thinks she is a middle aged edgy cool chick:ROFLMAO:

Both of them are very smug and have put themselves on a pedestal:censored:

The catering/baking/hair salon/mop emptying/overflowing bins/cat litter tray/fingers dipped in cake mix room should be due its inspection soon.
I can’t stand smug types, especially the ones that have absolutely nothing to be smug about.
Pair of clowns they are!

I really don’t think I’m missing out not watching these dire, barrel scraping slogs when there are offerings such as moving the trampoline, sorting Shien rags, cleaning the car and the ultimate one of folding clothes 🤦‍♀️.
Wonder what tonight’s exciting instalment might be?🤷‍♀️ I would say ‘watching paint dry’ but we all know that place will never get a lick of paint.
Why are they not getting their arses kicked by the job centre to get off their backsides and get a job 😡

Last edited:
How up herself is she? That post last night about being a content creator 🤢. Does she not cringe herself to death when she writes stuff like that.
So cocky and conceited while she lives in her council house on max benefits. With a husband who’s decided he’s too good for work. Lazy bleeping spongers is what they should call themselves.

Always thinking of content ideas? You mean like pretending you’re doing something for charity out of the goodness of your hearts? Obviously they’re not doing it just to have some content. (And to plug her tit aprons).

I wonder what happened to their ‘merch’ all the pens and mugs they must’ve wasted money on. Now doing the same with the leopard fox crap.
She will be lucky to break even let alone make any profit.
Instead of donating the proceeds of her shite aprons to the charity. She will flog them off the back of it. They are disgusting- there is no content so she’s not a creator by any means.
She’s a legend in her own mind.
Pen GET A JOB- lazy git
---
Everything she writes on IG is for ppl to say how marvellous she is- content needs to be interesting… not the same old boring crap.. how can folding old clothes be interesting content. Do they not watch what we watch. He edits vlogs- can’t he see how boring it all is. It’s the same day in day out. If she watches other accounts then she needs to get inspired. 🥱 🥱

Last edited:
I have just been reading about UC and if you are not finding any employment they require you to do compulsory training and work experience.

Me thinks there may be some other factors in play why he not in a hurry to find work.

What do you think?

Reactions: 9
Instead of donating the proceeds of her shite aprons to the charity. She will flog them off the back of it. They are disgusting- there is no content so she’s not a creator by any means.
She’s a legend in her own mind.
Pen GET A JOB- lazy git
---
Everything she writes on IG is for ppl to say how marvellous she is- content needs to be interesting… not the same old boring crap.. how can folding old clothes be interesting content. Do they not watch what we watch. He edits vlogs- can’t he see how boring it all is. It’s the same day in day out. If she watches other accounts then she needs to get inspired. 🥱 🥱
There are plenty who have commented here that have given good ideas for vlogs, they really need to change up what they are doing if they want people to stay interested. Days out to different places, holidays, homeschooling , meal planning etc. Although they should be doing this without the need to share the kids with the whole world but thats never going to happen

Reactions: 7
There are plenty who have commented here that have given good ideas for vlogs, they really need to change up what they are doing if they want people to stay interested. Days out to different places, holidays, homeschooling , meal planning etc. Although they should be doing this without the need to share the kids with the whole world but thats never going to happen
How about for their next charity challenge… a month off vlogging and social media?
I’m sure the kids will be grateful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.