The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He lost his train of thought what he means is he nearly lost his temper:rolleyes:

The slog is over 48 minutes long.
One big YAWN

Reactions: 10
Watched two mins and I’m sick already if the way he talks to those girls. I mean they’re as annoying as hell but we know where they get that from. There’s no need to talk to them like he does. It makes him feel good to talk to two little girls in such a condescending way.

They need reporting to ASA about flogging their tit on a supposed charity vlog. He had to get that right in there in the first few seconds.

The plank is just one huge walking ick.

I reckon they were both virgins when they got together (although we know about Ian so maybe Pen not so much)
They were both grateful to find anyone that would have them.

Reactions: 12
Watched two mins and I’m sick already if the way he talks to those girls. I mean they’re as annoying as hell but we know where they get that from. There’s no need to talk to them like he does. It makes him feel good to talk to two little girls in such a condescending way.

They need reporting to ASA about flogging their tit on a supposed charity vlog. He had to get that right in there in the first few seconds.

The plank is just one huge walking ick.

I reckon they were both virgins when they got together (although we know about Ian so maybe Pen not so much)
They were both grateful to find anyone that would have them.
Already reported armywife but we need others to do so

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Zoe was nowhere to be seen while Ben and the little twins were cooking, probably sat on her arse in the living room slating people with Mary Berry, but soon turned up to pick at half a layer of cake when Curly had to help salvage it.

At least Ben is making sure the twins don't burn themselves. His mask almost slipped a couple of times but at least there was no dismissal of injuries.

I don't find the little twins annoying but I can see why some of you think they are. After years of Guiding I can confidently say I'd rather 10 highly spirited L&Es than 10 StAgnes in my groups. Whiney kids who have never been told no properly in their life are a whole different kind of exhausting.

Reactions: 16
I just hate how he’s talking to the girls through the phone, the blog is the priority and the kids have no idea they’re performing monkeys 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was invited to one of my daughters yesterday for my tea ,my daughter put the Sullivans on youtube tv ,and we watched a bit when my son in law came in ,he said why have you got these pair of stupid fuckers on,well me and my daughter looked at one another and burst out laughing ,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Leah and Erin get over excited about everything they get included in because their crappy mother does absolutely nothing with them. They never go shopping or anywhere nice with her, it’s always. Agnes. Even BFBH gets to go the shops, fgs. If Curly Berry does any baking it‘s Agnes who is allowed to help, never the twins. It annoys the hell out of me.

I thought the twins tried really hard with making their cake. It might have ended up looking like a dogs dinner, because their father can‘t read instructions and their mother hasn’t bought decent baking equipment but they tried hard and enjoyed themselves. They were willing to try the carrot cake, unlike stuck up Curly, who could be seen making snide comments about it to her best mate, oops I mean her mother. Apparently she tried it in the end, though.

Every time Zoe mentioned how proud she was of Leah and Erin, for the camera’s sake obviously, Agnes piped up “what about me? What about mine?” That girl is so jealous it‘s ridiculous. She probably hates school because she‘s not the golden child of the class.

Eva was washing up for Ben and the twins. We all know how much she hates being filmed yet he constantly did so. That’s such a violation of her privacy. Why they needed someone to wash up is beyond me. They were making a cake, not a banquet at Buckingham Palace.

Reactions: 18
Zoe was nowhere to be seen while Ben and the little twins were cooking, probably sat on her arse in the living room slating people with Mary Berry, but soon turned up to pick at half a layer of cake when Curly had to help salvage it.

At least Ben is making sure the twins don't burn themselves. His mask almost slipped a couple of times but at least there was no dismissal of injuries.

I don't find the little twins annoying but I can see why some of you think they are. After years of Guiding I can confidently say I'd rather 10 highly spirited L&Es than 10 StAgnes in my groups. Whiney kids who have never been told no properly in their life are a whole different kind of exhausting.
100% agree with having the 10 L and E apposed to 10 Agnes. Id even go to the point I’d have 10 L and 10 E in my units. They so want to please and put their all into everything. I really don’t find them annoying more loud, but you have to be in that house. They would fit in my lot. The sass of A and being centre of attention would cause issues with my group. They don’t like sassy bossy kids.

I can’t believe Ben offered Agnes to join in the baking and was glad when she didn’t. It was the twins turn no ifs no buts. They wouldn’t have been able to have baked with I and A (I know they were shopping).

Zoe said yesterday she would was for both yeah right Eva did Bens.
To be fair they should have judged Agnes iced ones against the carrot cake rather than I’s.
I’m glad it was a draw as the carrot cake is far harder than cupcakes, especially with a dad who doesn’t bake against I who does.

Had Z been washing up or in the kitchen filming then she could have said you forgot the baking paper (that’s if she knows).

Reactions: 11
Hi Zoe 👋🏻 The baking challenge wouldn't be rubbish if it wasn't being used as advertisement for Ripoff Fox, wasn't blatantly biased, and if you and Ben picked names out of a hat to choose teams and went against eachother. Instead we have your golden children including the house baker against your drip of a husband and your obviously least favourite children. Even if you decide it's a tie it's still bullshit, we know you'll secretly be whispering into Smugness-Mae's ear that she won.
Those little twins are so cute, so sad they are the spit of their mother, but they love school and are enthusiastic about everything and fingers crossed for the little twins, at least they have each other, and i think they are adorable, baby flo bless her is not as cute as they think but not her fault, Joseph i think would thrive in school he just needs peers and kids that aren’t his family, the older girls I only see the greasy haired curly gobby one, think the other girls have more sense, and I’ve yet to see an older boy? Maybe he’s more sense too, but I am relatively new to this thread

Reactions: 15
Had Z been washing up or in the kitchen filming then she could have said you forgot the baking paper (that’s if she knows).
She wouldn't have told Ben about the baking paper even if she noticed - wanted her favourite to win and his to be a failure.

Reactions: 7
I can’t actually be arsed to watch, these lot are just 🤡🤡🤡
It would be hilarious if not for those poor teens who don’t want to be filmed going to school and having the absolute 💩 ripped out of them because of their cramped house, hand me down knickers, weird mum and camp dad….

It’s just not a healthy environment. It’s one that’s setting kids up for more MH issues than Zoe can invent.

Reactions: 7
Definitely feel for Eva, Fem just will not respect his daughter and keeps filming her, she looks very awkward.

I notice the Vlog comments are all very positive and orderly.

How will we endure 10 more of these challenges? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Has Frankie been seen much since they said some of their videos changed to ‘just for kids’ ?

Reactions: 3
Please everyone can you use full names with all the abreviations it taking me time to work who you are one about :rolleyes: 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Has Frankie been seen much since they said some of their videos changed to ‘just for kids’ ?
She has been writing the odd comment like 'great video' but hasn't been attacking others.

Does anyone know what happened with the 'just for Kids' change?

Hair video on insta in the kitchen
With school bags on the worktop and cooker. School bags that’ll then be put on the ground 🦠

• Sick
Dirty school bags that get sat on buses, toilet floors, classrooms...

sitting on their bunkers and chopping board, yuk
Screenshot_20240227-134254.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve never known so much faff around putting hair up. Weird Pat puts in so much effort with their hair but doesn’t feed or look after them properly. I guess another excuse for her not to be doing breakfast etc with the other kids though. Poor twin with the bad eye I wonder if it’s the same one who had the taped together glasses which kept sliding down her nose.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So curious about their financial situation.
The lump sum I would imagine has all gone by now the way they spent. Everything was new plus 2x 8k holiday.

Supposing he gets a Mod pension that will have been taxed while he was working so he will now get the full amount. But that will be £900 tops I’d guess. I can’t see how he can be claiming UC for himself when he doesn’t seem to be doing anything to look for a job.
They don’t seem to be spending any less. Although we haven’t had a Shein haul for a while or B&M.

He could’ve gone to the Dr after he was sacked and claimed depression and anxiety due to his heart problems and job situation and be given sick notes to give to UC. But surely he’s not that stupid to continue filming vlogs showing he’s perfectly capable of having a job. But then we all know he is THAT stupid. I mean he films his kids that are off sick from school quite happily going for walks, going shopping, eating sweets and going dancing.
No care that the school will question it.
You tube must bring in peanuts surely same with her fashion empire.

Just how the hell are they supporting 14 people??!

Just a thought but I bet he has claims in for everything- war pension, claiming compo for his foot. Everything they can think of. So maybe they’re living on credit cards until he’s scrounged some more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.