The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an accountant just like she’s a fashion designer, curly a baker and dipshit a filmmaker. 🙄
---
Just seen the clip of tonight’s vlog. Infuriating him going off on about how he feels so lucky to be able to spend time in the woods. Smug bleeping fat face smiling into the camera.

You and your bleeping lazy wife should feel lucky and bleeping grateful to all the people going out to work to pay for you to do whatever the hell you want and buy whatever you want. You to go out in the woods every bloody day and her to sit on her huge ass even more than usual. Not to mention the teenage daughter.

This lot need a story doing in the papers about how they are living on benefits , no job but film themselves spending money like water, 8 k holidays and film themselves doing exactly as they please all day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
If they go away at Easter again while he has no job I think they will take a lot of tit.

Reactions: 12
Zoe seems to jump at any opportunity to spend time outside the house without the little ones.
Except when it comes to getting a job outside the house!

Reactions: 14
Another clothing haul for the 'kiddies' on tonight's slog. How much fecking clothes do those kids need 😡
---
If they go away at Easter again while he has no job I think they will take a lot of tit.
They will definitely need to be called out of they do go away but I can just see their fans telling them that they deserve it because they work hard. How Bens single handly fought to keep this country safe 🙄😡

Reactions: 14
Zoe seems to jump at any opportunity to spend time outside the house without the little ones.
Except when it comes to getting a job outside the house!
And yet there she was in a post a couple of weeks ago saying about all the things that need doing that are taking her away from 'spending quality time with the tiny ones'.
---
They’re having sausage and mash but not a sausage or potato in sight.
It’s probably tinned sausages and smash.

Poor Noah, a growing lad that’s at school and working and he gets a miserly pizza or a pasta ready meal for his tea.
Do him a nice pork chop with loads of veg and gravy. Something with some nutrients in it.
And please ffs give those kids a decent roast dinner one day. Introduce cauliflower, cabbage, leeks and parsnips. I know none of them would know what they were and Fem would react like Zoe’s just discovered the wheel but feed the kids properly you selfish c**ts.

I wonder if any of the kids have had a bite of a Chinese meal? I would imagine Noah would polish a huge plateful off.
I bet the two whale parents stick to the same thing every week and get two portions of everything with not a single left over
The size of that pizza for Noah was tiny and he always gets the cheapest value range for his 'meals'
There was Pen in last weeks food slog saying he was 'eating them out of house and home'
No wonder the teenagers are always eating handfuls of crackers.
I can imagine Pen having a go at them and watching every mouthful they eat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Last summer she bought endless amounts of summer clothes for the girls- never wore any of it -it was all too big especially for Florence - so why in the hell does she need more. They literally go nowhere to wear it, unless it’s the cabin in middle of nowhere.
Sustainable family- what a bloody laugh. Shud be ashamed of the wastage. So why all the crap clothes in the storage unit..she honestly beggars belief, he hasn’t worked for weeks but she’s buying up Asda.
---
Newspapers write any old shite. At best she worked in an office before getting impregnated by old lazy git. Looking at her old pics ..the state of her I’m surprised if she did that tbh!
still spraying the hairspray over the surfaces In The kitchen I see.🤢

Do none of them like fish?
What's wrong with doing fish fingers,mash or chips with peas /sweetcorn. Surely Zoe could manage that.

Reactions: 11
Do none of them like fish?
What's wrong with doing fish fingers,mash or chips with peas /sweetcorn. Surely Zoe could manage that.
The sometimes get the little twins a tin of tuna because they like it.

They're so weird with their food allocations, they don't eat like a family at all. Our household has multiple food accomodations, from allergies to sensory issues, but I still get us eating the same dinner 90% of the time.

Reactions: 7
The sometimes get the little twins a tin of tuna because they like it.

They're so weird with their food allocations, they don't eat like a family at all. Our household has multiple food accomodations, from allergies to sensory issues, but I still get us eating the same dinner 90% of the time.
Exactly, with sometimes a couple of slight variations it was always the same meal for everyone when my kids were growing up, same as my parents did when raising me and my siblings.

Reactions: 5
Hmm... we all no zoe loves tiktok shop & look what they sell 🤣 we can guarantee the girls white fox are 100% fake!
There from Sara Mart
---
Exactly, with sometimes a couple of slight variations it was always the same meal for everyone when my kids were growing up, same as my parents did when raising me and my siblings.
I have coeliac and 1 high fat/calorie diet.

We have 1 meal with slight variations or something added.
So for instance extra butter added or wheat free pasta and normal pasta

Reactions: 5
And yet there she was in a post a couple of weeks ago saying about all the things that need doing that are taking her away from 'spending quality time with the tiny ones'.
---

The size of that pizza for Noah was tiny and he always gets the cheapest value range for his 'meals'
There was Pen in last weeks food slog saying he was 'eating them out of house and home'
No wonder the teenagers are always eating handfuls of crackers.
I can imagine Pen having a go at them and watching every mouthful they eat.
“A teeny tiny pizza for Noah” “he just asked us to get him one”
I’m sure the boy that you said was eating you out of house and home didn’t actually ask for a teeny tiny one!

Reactions: 10
The food rationing is so bizzare. It gives me icks to abuse parents who have done it to extremes, turpins and 8 passengers come to mind. Now of course the sullies are not at that extreme,but it reeks of the beginings of these kinds of things.

“A teeny tiny pizza for Noah” “he just asked us to get him one”
I’m sure the boy that you said was eating you out of house and home didn’t actually ask for a teeny tiny one!
‘teeny tiny pizza’ for the only worker in that house. Yep! That’ll be typical of the Sullivans.

Reactions: 10
I’m still annoyed at Pen with Erin over the Flo is very very cute thing 😠
For a start Pen, she ain’t that cute.
And for another, even if she was… cuteness shouldn’t mean preferential treatment.

See how she was helping with the kids and keeping them at home for the morning school run after she was called out for making Ben do everything. Bet she got the older girls to watch them.

Reactions: 6
Dancing queen been dossing with a friend for a few days,keeping up the family tradition then.

Fem had another appointment but he didnt say what for.
Come on Fem spill the beans.
Hope his work coach is on his case.

Reactions: 7
Is Wednesday Job Centre day Big Ben? Is that why you had to leave the little ones at home with Zoe?

The cat went missing the other day, so at midnight Lissie and Curly went looking for him in the pouring rain while Zoe stood in the doorway flashing the torch. That woman is the most lazy cow that I have ever come across in my whole life. She talks a good job but wouldn’t know hard work if it upped and smacked her hard across the face.

I honestly don't understand this "admin" business. We have a joint account, both our salaries are paid in, the direct debits/ standing orders go out.
With mobile/internet banking you can log into your account is seconds... There's no "Admin" involved.

School stuff is all cashless and again is all done with a couple of clicks on your mobile phone. The same with clubs, activities etc

I've got 12 kids, my mental health is great, myself and my husband both work full-time in our professions. I do all of my own washing/cleaning and laundry. I cook from scratch everyday. My family eat very little junk food or crap. They have clothes that fit, we don't do hand-me-down clothes unless they are labels... My kids do like their labels. They all have socks, they go to the dentists, opticians and any health appointments needed they attend.
My house is spotless, uncluttered and comfortable.

There's no excuse for her life/ home or kids to be neglected or uncared for. The hovel that they live in is a filthy, cluttered, disorganised tip. She needs to sort herself out, quit vlogging, and the pair of them get off their lazy arses and get a job. 🙄
I agree. That house looked reasonably tidy for a couple of weeks. I thought they’d turned over a new leaf. It’s as bad as ever if not worse. Considering they also have a storage unit probably filled to the rafters with even more junk, how the hell do they manage it. Surely three sets of uniform each and five out of school outfits, some warm tops and a few pj’s would suffice? My mum used to say one to wear, one to wash, three for spare plus two more of everything. They only washed once a week when the big washer was pulled out. She could wash one load a day and keep on top of it all surely. She needs to throw the prehistoric dinosaur clothes out. They must have a pulse of their own and walk unaided.
---
The other day i was listening to a radio phone in and this poor lady in her late 50s was saying she works full time owns her house (don’t know if she had partner/kids) but she’s had to visit a food bank and quite often will have just one meal a day. said she doesn’t date to have the heating on much either. Yet she also said she would never criticise anyone who need to claim benefits to get by. Then you have these lazy scroungers who have churned out kid after kid, spend absolute ridiculous money on buying everything branded on the food shop, his smug face as he proudly displays all the weeks crap they are going to scoff plus the shite the kids get fed! Buy endless amounts of named clothes (don’t even get me started on those socks!) and crap from shein. Then they get sent a bleeping drone worth £500 that Pen manages to break after 5mins the useless buffoon.
I don’t care if people have one kid or a radford amount of kids.
But they have not “fallen on hard times”. they knew damm well that the Moray Mincer would be retiring sometime soon and made zero effort to plan for when that happens. From what i under stand he had a decent lump sum
plus the support to find a new job and re train? ( correct me if i’m wrong)
Theyve taken a large house that’s been a adapted for a person with physical disabilities because they refuse to move elsewhere , they run 2 cars and have probably spent at least 8k on two holidays less than an hour away and down the same things they do at home.
That’s not falling on hard times.

Also i may be shot for this but it wouldn’t surprise me if Zoe is deliberately holding that poor boy back so that when he does eventually start school he’s so far behind he will struggle and she will drill it in to him how nervous he is and will let him take days off because can’t cope and that he can’t deal with social interaction all in the hope of her diagnosis.
joseph is a sweetheart and they are failing him miserably.
It’s all well and good her posting crap on how she loves them all home and never wants them to leave, but it’s not about Zoe.
Does anyone really bring children in to the world and think, “when you grow up you’re never going to leave me and have a life outside of the family home”
saying it like that makes them sound like a cult !
Christ i’ve rambled on as long as zoe , i better go and find a sock drawer to organise 😉😉
Moray Mincer…… howling, howling and still howling 😂
---
Problem with Pen is that he was a job…
• in Lossie, because he won’t be far from home and he really wants to live back on Lossie because Zoe thinks she’s too good for Burghead council house..
• he needs a job with hours that mean he can do school runs and have both Saturday and Sunday off, partly because Zoe cannot cope looking after the children that she pretends to love so much.. and partly because he needs time for vlogging content. When he was doing the lates their content was worse.
•he needs a job that he can stop and take time off for a flutter of snow, Zoe’s barber appointments, appointments that Zoe don’t want to take her kids too..
• I think he’s become aware of the truth.. that Zoe does duck all all day and that Jocif and Flo are not being taken care of so he has to do it.

And I know he turned down that first job….
Could he have failed or refused to have a medical for the job he turned down?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.