The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cluttered hallway with all those closet doors blocked by shoe racks and bookshelves!
Why?
Just use the closets for shoe storage etc.
If brains were legs those two would be worms.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she buy them all coats when they went to the lodge last time?? I literally FF vid then switched off hearing her umming and humming… she comes over thick as they come. Surely you know how much things cost when you order them. Or don’t you have to bother with cost cuz we are paying for your kids ample cost collection 🙄

Reactions: 8
She brought them new coats when they went to the Lodge, even Flo got another new one.
She then brought them more new coats recently from some cheap shop.
Poor Jo-Ciff is walking around in that worn to death, thin, tatty cast off. He asked for one coat from Primark, and got told no. 🙄

The woman is loopy 🥴

Reactions: 15
I watch their videos on 2x speed, she always sounds out of breath and her eyes dart around the screen like she's seeing things others can't. 😂 If I could watch them on a higher speed I would, they don't half drone on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just my opinion but I believe they have been told to progress any kind of diagnosis for Jo-cif they need to send him to school.
Therefore they are only sending him to school for money purposes and not for J benefit at all.

#24 The Moray Mincer has no job and he dont care

Reactions: 15
They still won’t get a diagnosis for Jocif because he’s fine and I suspect that he will flourish in school, like he does out with Ben and away for Zoe.

I also predict that Flo will start having more and more “meltdowns” then need timers ect…

Reactions: 22
They deferred him a year but have done NOTHING to get him ready. No playgroups to build him up, library groups, toddler classes. He has never stayed away from his family EVER. He is always with parents or a sibling which is bonkers to me. My 3 year old has had several sleepovers with grandparents and close friends of mine. Hopefully he thrives poor wee mite he deserves the chance to have his own life.

Reactions: 14
Zoe hasn't even done one craft project with that poor boy in the home in the year he's missed. Can he even sound out letters or count? Everything he has learned has been from the iPad. They don't even make his walks educational. There are groups she could have attended WITH him to help ease his so called "fear of people" but we all know that's BS and it's really her with the issues, not him.

Reactions: 13
#24 if you go down to the job centre today, be sure to see a fool, the moray mincer with his selfie stick taking a panno because he’s cool

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I skipped half of the vlog.. her voice goes right through me!
Why has she gone out and got more coats?

Where are they going to be stored?
Why does Joseph not have a new coat! He desperately needs it poor sod.

Zoe has a spending addiction, she obviously can't have anymore kids, now it's just spend spend spend..

I mean Stacey solomon would have a field day with all their stuff in the warehouse!

Question.. Why does she hate living in burghead? Has she ever said why?

Reactions: 10
I skipped half of the vlog.. her voice goes right through me!
Why has she gone out and got more coats?

Where are they going to be stored?
Why does Joseph not have a new coat! He desperately needs it poor sod.

Zoe has a spending addiction, she obviously can't have anymore kids, now it's just spend spend spend..

I mean Stacey solomon would have a field day with all their stuff in the warehouse!

Question.. Why does she hate living in burghead? Has she ever said why?
Agree with the Stacey Solomon that would make a good show 😉

Re Birkhead, I think it’s because she wanted to stay put, but because they were soon to be homeless she had no control and that’s what she didn’t like. Zoe likes to control.
---
Glad to see he is getting bakery treats every Friday. The tax payers like to see the benefits being spent wisely 🤔

She was manic when showing those coats from Asda. It was like someone had changed her batteries. And no, the shiny material won’t repel the dirt, it will attract it, and they’ll be grotty within a week as they’re light coloured.

Reactions: 10
I’m hopeful Joseph will thrive at school being in a stimulating learning environment surrounded by his peers. He’s been ready for ages.
Zoe will keep peddling her narrative he is experiencing ‘meltdowns’ and therefore has ASD. A referral won’t be made to a child development clinic unless there is clear evidence (besides his mothers) he could be neurodivergent and if anything they’ll be offered a parenting course first. They won’t like that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.