The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates being a parent and looks down her nose at others. I don't see why she can't get a job and let Ben be the stay at home parent, they said she was an accountant so why can't she get a WFH job? Or a receptionist job? It's not like Ripoff Fox is taking off. 🙄

Reactions: 12
She hates being a parent and looks down her nose at others. I don't see why she can't get a job and let Ben be the stay at home parent, they said she was an accountant so why can't she get a WFH job? Or a receptionist job? It's not like Ripoff Fox is taking off. 🙄
She’s never been an accountant- the only math she does is to add up their benefits.. she cud not handle being a receptionist either.. can only imagine her sat there in her shein work wear!

Reactions: 13
She wasn’t an accountant. 😂
She probably did a gnvq in business and finance that includes Pittmans bookkeeping and thinks she’s an accountant. 😂

There is a reason they charge £30-£40 an hour, because accountancy is really complicated and for a woman who can’t manage basic tasks there is no one who would/could trust her their accounts..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
their Chinese takeaway
If their Chinese is anything like London prices, it will cost them an arm and a leg.

Our local one is roughly between £7 and £10 for each dish.

Theirs could be cheaper being in Scotland though.

Old Bens mouth chops are getting droopier and droopier, he looks like he is smiling upside down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If their Chinese is anything like London prices, it will cost them an arm and a leg.

Our local one is roughly between £7 and £10 for each dish.

Theirs could be cheaper being in Scotland though.

Old Bens mouth chops are getting droopier and droopier, he looks like he is smiling upside down.
Take aways are expensive these days plus he drives back to Lossiemouth to fetch it

Reactions: 8
Just for 2 people ours was £45 last week!
Don’t panic, we didn’t feed the kids mash.. they opted for McDonalds and Pizza instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
No slog as yet, wonder if they’ve had to go and sign on at job club as this “life stuff” takes them a whole day 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine a job club vlog, pano of the job centre.
Ben saying that’s amazing to the job coach, then trying to hi-five.
Zoe trying convince them rip off fox is a business and then laying out her demands, each followed by because we have 12 kids..

• Haha
No slog as yet, wonder if they’ve had to go and sign on at job club as this “life stuff” takes them a whole day 😂😂
They‘re not doing one tonight. He said they‘re having “the day off” in last nights vlog 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
The negativity is getting to her 🤣
She deserves every bit of negativity directed at her, so does that jowly head that she's married to 👍

I can just picture them at the Jobcentre 🤣

Gangster Granny and Grandad are paying a visit soon. That'll be interesting... Two benefit scroungers, bet her parents are so embarrassed. The pictures still aren't up, that her Dad pointed out last time either. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh god, who said she was an accountant? Nearly spat my tea out. Kind of like her useless husband telling people he's an engineer. No mate, you missed out on the job fixing kettles.

Reminds me of a woman I know whose husband goes round hospitals servicing/calibrating medical equipment. We were having dinner with them and he announces to everyone that all the surgeons/doctors look up to him because they know he's more important than they are as in if he didn't fix the machines, they couldn't do their job. Massive eye roll around that meal table. I'm all for taking pride in your work - every job is important blah, blah, blah - and having a healthy ego, but the only way the surgeons would look up to him is if he was standing on a chair.

"Jowly head" - probably the best description of Penfold yet.

Imagine there is an alien species out there watching you tube to see what the human race is really like….
They stumble across the Sullivan’s, probably declare no intelligent life on earth and give it a miss….

When they vlog all the most mundane things I find it weird they take a day off every week, you only had to sign on every other week, don’t know how it works for UC, maybe pen can see his wife is cracking up so as a compromise they are taking a day off 😂

Reactions: 4
God I fell down a rabbit hole with the other mentioned sullivan family once!
I really remember zoe mentioning something about ‘doing the books’ before having kids

Reactions: 6
Even if she was ever a book keeper, which is doubtful, I bet it has all changed in the 18+ years since she was in employment.
If she had any intention of getting a job outside the home I think we would have heard of it by now.
They both think they are going to make it big on YT or get their own tv show. ( not going to happen.)
Time to look to the children you have and do the best you can for them. Namely get a proper job Fem and Zoe pull those socks up and set those kids an example.

Reactions: 8
Sad that the walkers didn’t share Zoe’s pic of her wristband.. didn’t even acknowledge it 😂

The Instagram post was ummm vague, no long winded post about being positive ect… almost like Zoe didn’t even write it… Zoe you ok hun?

Reactions: 4
Still doing the kids hair in that kitchen they want to run a baking business from this morning!
I don’t think I know anyone else that uses hair lacquer on little girls hair either, what’s that all about?

Why are those kids always sitting on the cooker? I have never in my life thought about doing that yet it's a regular occurrence in that house. I'm really surprised they haven't had more serious accidents in that family.
---
Still doing the kids hair in that kitchen they want to run a baking business from this morning!
I don’t think I know anyone else that uses hair lacquer on little girls hair either, what’s that all about?
The girls hair is quite straight and not really frizzy, they just need a comb nothing more. That much hair spray can not be good for those kids.

It was on written in a blog or article linked somewhere, could have been here or a Facebook group. She certainly doesn't come across as an accountant but we know she loves bullshit.

Just had a quick Google, I don't think it was this one but it says it there. If she's put it out there at some point why is she not pursuing employment in that field? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Laziness. https://pinkoddy.co.uk/blog/2021/06...-counting-the-pennies-part-2-sullivan-family/
Yikes - just had a look at that piece you posted. Yeah, it says she's an accountant. Also surprised to read that Ben is from a family of 5 kids. How come we never hear mention of any of them? You'd think they'd come up in conversation somewhere and we all know they'd be mentioned if possible as the pair of lazy arses are scraping for content.

It’s really not a great write up, mentions their outgoings being higher than income. Mentioned discrepancies between what they spend on food. Saying they don’t go on days out much because a trip to the zoo would cost £600? And at the time they didn’t even have enough seats in the car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.