The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally they’re sending JoCif to school 🥳🥳
He really needs it
My bet is they’ve done it because they can’t get the diagnosis without it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone more talented than me needs to incorporate “Moray Mincer” into the new title please!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
JoCif has been for a taster session at school today. I wonder who took him? The only reason that woman is petrified of him going to school is because she doesn’t want them to show her up for making up all his problems

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The excitement from Pen that it’s chicken burrrger night !. Wild Wednesday, pale half cooked chip, greasy burger and a ride on Pat for #14.
Parents who have children with actual additional needs welcome professional advice and support to improve their children’s quality of life and experience. Then there’s Pat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to teach him to dress himself, be able to fasten his own coat, put his own shoes on. That will save a few “meltdowns “ to start with

She'll be bad mouthing school within earshot of him then wonder why he's scared to go.
---
Someone more talented than me needs to incorporate “Moray Mincer” into the new title please!! 😂😂
Down to the woods for the Moray Mincer, Zoe's too busy planning Smash for dinner 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They show everything else but they don't show Joseph having a meltdown. Is that because you are making it up Zoe. One of my younger ones had a tantrum because I opened the front door instead of letting them do it. That's just what kids do. I'm not going to go running to the doctor's for a diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The worst tantrum my youngest had was because I told him he had his shoes on the wring feet. He screamed blue murder because he didn’t have any other feet to put them on. I absolutely died laughing which made it worse. 😂😂😂😂😂

Kids have tantrums and play up because that’s how they learn, it doesn’t mean they need a diagnosis. Of course some do, and they should get the help that they need to navigate their way through life but people like Zoe just need to parent their children and get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
After a year out with her -Jocif shud be able to dress himself, go to the toilet by himself.Hold a pencil properly Be able to count etc… she’s held him bk to his detriment all becuz of her own insecurities-disgraceful parenting at its best.
Not long now Pat with just Flo at home you better start looking for a job -tell your lazy husband to get one while your at it…

Where does Noah work ? I hope that he gets fed at work and that pizza is an after work snack ! My 3 year old demolishes that size of pizza, if they had a pizza night I would expect babyfloblessher to be dining on that.
---
Is Toby definitely in P7 ?
the p7 kids went up for a day to the high school and he isn’t in any of the group photos.
P7 head off on residential next week , wonder if he is going

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well Pen and Pat it’s time to make Joseph independent in dressing himself, toilet going by himself, putting shoes on by himself, Ooft you have your work cut out for you.

Did everyone else hear when Flo was having a meltdown cos she wasn’t allowed to go with Ben this morning, hear Zoe ask “do you want to stay with mama” and Flo straightaway says “No”. Well there you have it Zoe. Your own daughter doesn’t want to stay with you. Yet you put it down to her being tired or having a cold again so out pops the calpol. Just admit she doesn’t like staying with you

#24 If you go down to the woods today, at the end of a selfie stick you’ll find the Mincer of Moray!

(sorry best i could do!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where does Noah work ? I hope that he gets fed at work and that pizza is an after work snack ! My 3 year old demolishes that size of pizza, if they had a pizza night I would expect babyfloblessher to be dining on that.
---
Is Toby definitely in P7 ?
the p7 kids went up for a day to the high school and he isn’t in any of the group photos.
P7 head off on residential next week , wonder if he is going
He won’t be going..otherwise she wud be getting the shein bags out to pack for him. She’s putting her insecurities into her kids.. she doesn’t want them to be independent.

JoCif has been for a taster session at school today. I wonder who took him? The only reason that woman is petrified of him going to school is because she doesn’t want them to show her up for making up all his problems
Poor bloody kid! She wants him to play the role of a child with autism, but most kids who aren’t at school have left for a reason. Not just never started. How could you know if it would be good for him when he’s never done anything remotely similar. I think she’s only giving in to get him diagnosed. I just feel sorry for him, of course he is showing an interest in school ffs I bet the other kids are always talking about the fun of school.

Reactions: 13
He won’t be going..otherwise she wud be getting the shein bags out to pack for him. She’s putting her insecurities into her kids.. she doesn’t want them to be independent.
That's so sad if he doesn't go. She said on that last vlog that she's looking forward to the schools breaking up for easter as she wants all the kids home. We all want our kids safe obviously and I know I used to hate when they went on camp in case something happened to them, but you still have to let them go.

The nitty gritty of the poor boys school journey and ASD diagnosis is that it really shouldn’t be up for debate by total strangers. The very fact it is, is the problem and the evidence of their terrible parenting. The boy deserves privacy. Home should be his safe place and when he starts school even more so.

To be honest I think I would have a tantrum if those two were my parents. Imagine being Jo Cif amongst 11 others and all those strong willed sisters. He probably didn’t even know who his mother actually is, as she is so absent and vague.

Did anyone hear Fem say “For gods sake” during the getting ready for school debacle. It was in the background but yet another glimpse of the real Fem. And also Zoe looked ready to say that Flo should go in the car even though Fem had an appointment. Again evidence that she is terrified of saying no to Flo.

Lastly at the end when she projected all her insecurities about the kids being away with friends etc did anyone see Fems look 👀 like he knew she shouldn’t be saying it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.