The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Ben getting even more snappy and impatient with the younger ones now that he's doing pretty much all the day to day parenting. He's older than Zoe too iirc. Can only see Zoe becoming more checked out if she continues as she is, even more so if she actually manages to have another baby.

Reactions: 11
Watched shopping haul. I couldn't live with their meal planning. I wing it with dinners quite often, but just pasta and sauce as a PLANNED meal?! I wouldn't even give that as a winging it meal ffs! Where's the nutritional balance in that?

Says they're not big meat eaters yet had a bag of frozen chicken bits - just say you can't cook meat, Zoe. The kids aren't big meat eaters because you don't cook it. It's probably why Eva loves her pepperamis so much, it's the only protein she'll get that isn't breaded or battered.

Ben's face is looking a lot fuller recently, I'd love to see what they actually have for lunch and their Chinese takeaway because I bet it's shockingly bad. Man's just had stents fitted, his wife belittles the NHS and he goes gaining weight after surgery. Give me strength.

Even Lidl do beans in tomato sauce with chilli. She's just a muppet, says she goes round the shops to see what's cheaper in each shop but knows nothing about budgeting.

Reactions: 6
Why won’t they address the first interview where he was offered a job but turned it down?

Why hasn’t he had any other interviews?
Is he applying?

Reactions: 11
I still believe he's a carer for Zoe ATM as she is mentally struggling,

they will never admit it though.

Reactions: 7
Why won’t they address the first interview where he was offered a job but turned it down?

Is he applying?
Well your UC claim commitment (if fit for work) states you have to spend has many hours looking for work like having a full time job
---

For him to be a carer she would have to be claiming PIP?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s that easy now to get the carers benefits not to work.
And if she is then the vlogs are saying otherwise and dwp needs to watch them.

Is he applying?
Because it shows him in a bad light 💡. Either he didn’t actually get offered the job or they then retracted it once they found out he is a buffoon. ( not interested in working.)
---

If he was her carer then his first consideration would be why is her MH so bad? Answer Social media! Therefore STOP Vlogging.
---
Well your UC claim commitment (if fit for work) states you have to spend has many hours looking for work like having a full time job
---

For him to be a carer she would have to be claiming PIP?
She doesn’t need PIP.

Reactions: 5
Couldn't Ben/Zoe get a doctor's line saying Zoe is crippled with anxiety etc and because they have 12 kids...

and that would get him off signing on (for the moment)

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s that easy now to get the carers benefits not to work.
And if she is then the vlogs are saying otherwise and dwp needs to watch them.
I have seen where people who have applied for PIP are now waiting over 12 months for a decision

Reactions: 6
Couldn't Ben/Zoe get a doctor's line saying Zoe is crippled with anxiety etc and because they have 12 kids...

and that would get him off signing on (for the moment)
I’m theory either of them could be signed off sick. You would a usually then just get your normal benefits (like your old school jsa) without the obligation to look for work you just need a regular sick note, the interview to stay on what used to be ESA would take 12 weeks and be incredibly difficult to pass. People with genuine physical and mental disabilities struggle. pip is a seperate claim, I’m not sure the threshold for carers allowance but it’s definitely not that simple. From my understanding on UC they are both probably having to see coaches and fill in job searches now.

Being able to work and lead a normal and healthy life is a blessing and certainly what most genuinely Ill people would wish for.
With 12 dependents and Zoe, Fem needs to look to his own health and get back to work. The more he does the less she will.
The kids already do a lot.

I’m theory either of them could be signed off sick. You would a usually then just get your normal benefits (like your old school jsa) without the obligation to look for work you just need a regular sick note, the interview to stay on what used to be ESA would take 12 weeks and be incredibly difficult to pass. People with genuine physical and mental disabilities struggle. pip is a seperate claim, I’m not sure the threshold for carers allowance but it’s definitely not that simple. From my understanding on UC they are both probably having to see coaches and fill in job searches now.
maybe that's why they're having a "day off" filming the crap,

because they are both at the Jobcentre today

Problem with Pen is that he was a job…
• in Lossie, because he won’t be far from home and he really wants to live back on Lossie because Zoe thinks she’s too good for Burghead council house..
• he needs a job with hours that mean he can do school runs and have both Saturday and Sunday off, partly because Zoe cannot cope looking after the children that she pretends to love so much.. and partly because he needs time for vlogging content. When he was doing the lates their content was worse.
•he needs a job that he can stop and take time off for a flutter of snow, Zoe’s barber appointments, appointments that Zoe don’t want to take her kids too..
• I think he’s become aware of the truth.. that Zoe does duck all all day and that Jocif and Flo are not being taken care of so he has to do it.

And I know he turned down that first job….

Reactions: 9
On UC apparently you still have to attend even if you have a doctors note, after a certain time this then triggers an assessment.

I think we should stop focussing on Zoe's supposed anxiety and how she can't cope. Absolutely gives me the shits when the conversation turns to that. She can cope with many things that she wants to cope with - shopping, Starbucks, endless phone watching, not to mention the hours they obviously spend in the evenings glued to their streaming services. Also the parading about in her latest clothes purchases, even swimsuits. She just chooses not to do a whole range of things she doesn't want to do. And to expect that a husband will stop working to allow this is inexcusable. I remember when I was her age - I had kids AND a full-time job AND then collapsed in the street from a brain aneurysm. What did hubby and I do then? Well, I struggled to get back on my feet as quickly as I could because we needed to pay our big mortgage which took two incomes. So don't tell me about those two useless bastards. Get some real problems you pair of losers. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think we should stop focussing on Zoe's supposed anxiety and how she can't cope. Absolutely gives me the shits when the conversation turns to that. She can cope with many things that she wants to cope with - shopping, Starbucks, endless phone watching, not to mention the hours they obviously spend in the evenings glued to their streaming services. Also the parading about in her latest clothes purchases, even swimsuits. She just chooses not to do a whole range of things she doesn't want to do. And to expect that a husband will stop working to allow this is inexcusable. I remember when I was her age - I had kids AND a full-time job AND then collapsed in the street from a brain aneurysm. What did hubby and I do then? Well, I struggled to get back on my feet as quickly as I could because we needed to pay our big mortgage which took two incomes. So don't tell me about those two useless bastards. Get some real problems you pair of losers. Rant over.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 well said- my thoughts exactly 👍🏼

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.