The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being on benefits then admitting to the whole world that you’d just spent £8 on Heinz baked beans? She could cook a full hearty meal for the lot of them for £8. Poor Noah having crappy pasta ready meals and a miniature pizza. No wonder he’s always starving. Why can’t she make a big pasta bake or macaroni cheese for all of them, then he could heat it up when he comes in from work. There’s absolutely no need for them to be having tea in two sittings now Fem is a dole dosser. He does the school run so she could be prepping the tea in that time and they could all have it at 5.30-6pm. Well they could if they were a normal family and had enough seats in the dining room and didn‘t put the children to bed so early.

Last week he said they’d bought 6 kitchen roll but won’t use it all, one pack will go “up top”. This week they’ve bought six more. So what is it, Fem? Are you hoarding kitchen roll or are you using it all? I swear they buy stuff, especially toiletries, for the sake of it. She showed that cupboard on the landing and she’s got her own version of Home Bargains going on.

It does make me laugh when all their Scumifans say Fem should do the weekly shop, without a list, for one of their challenges. I could do that, they buy the same crap week in and week out. It never changes.

Reactions: 13
They’re having sausage and mash but not a sausage or potato in sight.
It’s probably tinned sausages and smash.

Poor Noah, a growing lad that’s at school and working and he gets a miserly pizza or a pasta ready meal for his tea.
Do him a nice pork chop with loads of veg and gravy. Something with some nutrients in it.
And please ffs give those kids a decent roast dinner one day. Introduce cauliflower, cabbage, leeks and parsnips. I know none of them would know what they were and Fem would react like Zoe’s just discovered the wheel but feed the kids properly you selfish c**ts.

I wonder if any of the kids have had a bite of a Chinese meal? I would imagine Noah would polish a huge plateful off.
I bet the two whale parents stick to the same thing every week and get two portions of everything with not a single left over
Sausage and mash as you say probably not as we imagine, but never a mention of vegetables, no bag of frozen peas or even mixed veg.
Let’s face it they add honey to cereal to start their day.
It is a load of crap and she is going to struggle to even buy that when they are either living off YT or UC.
In fact can you imagine her face when she has to go to the food bank and take what’s she’s given.

Reactions: 9
Winds me up when people say well we don’t eat meat.. but they will eat crappy nuggets or whatever 😂. Don’t get me wrong I’m a fully fledged member of the veg society so normally non meat eaters would excite me but you can’t trade protein for pasta ffs. My kids don’t eat meat but they have homemade lasagne, spag bol, cottage pie, bean burgers etc, loads of green veg and lentils and they don’t look like pasty victorians. Only reason you don’t cook meat is because you haven’t got a scooby how to cook Pat and would rather spend the money on branded crisps. Don’t even watch the shopping vlog any more cause it’s such an embarrassment.

Reactions: 12
Big Ben said a chocolate mousse is a chocolate mousse, the cheap brand does...

Ben a bean is a bean too, so why not buy the cheap ones 👀

Reactions: 15
Poor Noah, those ready meal things are minuscule, Zoe keeps saying that there’s no filling him these days s no way is there enough in one of those for a growing teenage boy.
And where is the bacon? The eggs?
I’m sure Noah and some of the other teens would appreciate a fry up occasionally.

Reactions: 14
Pen for info that beef was British not Irish, Pat, Tesco do kidney beans in chilli sauce too, they’re not exclusive to ASDA.

Reactions: 8
Did she Pat say she had 3 bagels for her lunch??
Followed by 3 bags of crisps no doubt.

It’s ok that they eat all that tit because they have an Activia yogurt with their lunch. I’m sure that will stop any damage to their hearts and guts.
And they’ve bought lemonade and Ribena. Pen is so excited.

• Wow
Two bottles of Pepsi max cos they’ve cut down.

Cue the 24 pack of cans on the floor 💀💀💀💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So yesterday she went to do the ‘big’ weekly shop and found herself in the Easter Egg aisle. She noticed the stock was running low so she went back tonight to stock up. Why didn’t she just put them in her trolley last night? Wtf? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine how horrible it would be at their house if they ordered a Chinese takeaway for everybody? They're super possessive over food, so much is only for one person and they seem have a hierarchical food distribution system going on. Zoe and Ben would have their usual order, their favourite girls (the 3 older girls and Agnes) would be able to order whatever they want, the middle children (Charlotte, Noah, Eva and Toby) would get one of those meal boxes, Joseph and Flo would probably get chips between them, and the little twins would get the free prawn crackers and a telling off if they complain.
---
So yesterday she went to do the ‘big’ weekly shop and found herself in the Easter Egg aisle. She noticed the stock was running low so she went back tonight to stock up. Why didn’t she just put them in her trolley last night? Wtf? Make it make sense
She found another excuse to neglect the kids and leave everything to Ben and the older kids, I bet her eyes lit up when she realised she could go the next day.

Reactions: 13
Anyone know what's on the wristband?
---
So again there's only supplies for one main meal - mince. The rest of the week is just frozen ready-made stuff or pasta. And a regular night every week with just little pizza bagels. Absolutely shameful.

Last edited:
If my family put any photos of me on SM, when I’m dead, or on life support, I shall come back and haunt the fuckers. I can’t stand this sort of stuff, where is the dignity for the dying/dead?
I’ve been on life support a 5 times now with meningitis, sepsis etc. 50/50 survival chance. At no point did Mum think I’ll take a photo infact she said she would never want a picture of that nightmare even if i died. I’m so glad she didn’t. There are some photos once I was on the normal wards with family / friends. If mum was in itu / hdu then I wouldn’t take photos.

My younger brother was born 14 days after dad suddenly and unexpectedly passed. Mum would never of taken a dead dads hand on her bump as it’s not something she wanted to remember. ( I can understand R fam taking it but not sharing). This was 30+ years ago so. Mum has a photo with both Dad and my brother on. As it happened the only time her camera ever malfunctioned and 2 images taken about a month apart were on the same picture when it was developed. The image of the dad is more in the background with the baby image being brighter it looks like dad as an angel looking loving at his son (he never met). It also has my older bro and I on. That photo is so precious to the family it’s never been shared online and it’s not something we would want sharing.

My y bro became suddenly critically ill at 6 weeks old. Mum had to resuscitate him. They gave him 50/50 chance. He pulled through but was very poorly. She choose no photos for the 3-4 weeks at his sickest. Had he not made it then I don’t think she would have got any last photos as it happened he was Christened 2days before, so lots of photos of a healthy baby with family / friends. On admission they asked did she want him Christened. If they Christened him then she would have had a few photos. This was 2 months after loosing her husband. I can’t imagine how she coped tbh. Had this happened today with camera phones would she do it differently? - dad no. Bro - maybe a few more when he was improving but non when critical.

• Heart
Can you imagine how horrible it would be at their house if they ordered a Chinese takeaway for everybody? They're super possessive over food, so much is only for one person and they seem have a hierarchical food distribution system going on. Zoe and Ben would have their usual order, their favourite girls (the 3 older girls and Agnes) would be able to order whatever they want, the middle children (Charlotte, Noah, Eva and Toby) would get one of those meal boxes, Joseph and Flo would probably get chips between them, and the little twins would get the free prawn crackers and a telling off if they complain.
---

She found another excuse to neglect the kids and leave everything to Ben and the older kids, I bet her eyes lit up when she realised she could go the next day.
Supermarkets stock up over night so they are never going to run low- you know this pat your in there often enough..any excuse to leave the kids once again., the fuel she must use on these little trips, beggars belief-

Reactions: 11
Anyone know what's on the wristband?
---
It’s for walkers daughters cancer treatment.

Walker is Sue Radfords mate, nasty woman who used her kids accounts to abuse people.

Not a vlogger but definitely exploiting things for gain
---

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.