The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fell asleep on the oven….. anyone else smell bullshit.

that’s not exhaustion… it’s depression….
---
JoCif don’t like going out… not coz of the wind but because he’s worried people will see his dodgy haircut….

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They must be working so hard behind the scenes for when the business takes off so they can then employ a cleaner,bog rodder and double pay for night shifts being the trampoline watcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who thinks he went to soon with the trampoline and it’s going to end up in the sea? 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon she gets it from Next on an account and then does her (admin) to pay it off! Who in their right minds spends a £130 On socks.
She’s not the full deck 🙄 £20 for 6 prs in sports direct…

Reactions: 14
They are both unemployed and she thought posting about the socks was a good idea 🙄

Reactions: 16
£129 on socks ? is she right? for £129 she could of gone sports direct and primark and kitted joseph and toby out decent.
Those instead comments will be deleted soon i expect

Reactions: 13
Just shows how much benefits they’re getting when she can laugh about spending that obscene amount on socks

Reactions: 17
£130 on socks when working people are using foodbanks. Don’t complain Sullivans when people take issue your mindless spending whilst living on benefits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What a minuscule amount of socks for what is most people’s weekly shops amount of money. How embarrassing, 12 kids, nobody employed but they’re all wearing next and Nike socks 😭

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why are you even trying to flex that online? No one thinks oh wow look at Zoe spending £130 on socks, they just think what’s wrong with you and who cares…

it was never going to be positive comments when your hubby got the sack and then turned down the only job he was offered.
---
i bet Next is thinking wow, we must work with the Sullivan’s they would be such fantastic brand ambassadors………
Nike socks and glittery Shein skirts, perfect combo there Zoe…

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
£129 on socks from Next! Didn't somebody on here mention Nike socks being in a Sports Direct deal? Joseph has a shite coat and half the kids probably have tickets but sure, socks is a really sensible way to spend £129 when you're relying on benefits.

If your teenage girls want Nike socks tell them to get a job like Noah had to!
Me, 6 pairsfor 9.99. Based on the video she could have gotten that lot, plain white included, for about 50. Still not cheap but 79 less is a huge difference. It'll be on next pay though, so 2quid a month for the next few years

Reactions: 10
Me, 6 pairsfor 9.99. Based on the video she could have gotten that lot, plain white included, for about 50. Still not cheap but 79 less is a huge difference. It'll be on next pay though, so 2quid a month for the next few years
6 in my family- recently went to primark and got everyone new pants and socks, my husband and I just socks and the baby. Spent £60. Got loads… my kids like Nike socks too and they have some, some being the operative word. How are their older girls going to afford to sustain their trainer,coat and sock requirements when their is no value places on either education or employment 🫠

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she knows that Sara Mart do Nike socks too.
Fake but will go with the other crap….

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.