The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, when you actually have to work for your money, maybe in a job you don’t like or even one you do, but the hours are long and the wages aren’t great, then you are more careful with how you spend.
We all know that a certain someone hasn’t ever had to put herself out and go to work. And before any one shouts I know parenting is a hard job but it is also a choice you make when you decide to have a family, it’s hard but also rewarding.
It concerns me that Fem doesn’t question the outrageous over spending, with the hand me downs we can see it’s not a new thing. As the bread winner (ex) you would think he could have said something. She mentioned debts before. I can see this happening again and no way of repaying If he remains idle.
They need to make some plans. How many benefit families run two cars or one for that matter. And is it sustainable living to be driving the kids to school, why not move them to the village school and get involved with the community, it would be good for the kids.
Vlogging needs to stop and proper life needs to resume.

Reactions: 16
I'd be interested to hear if anyone else agrees with me but in that last vlog I thought Ben looked off (I know he always looks off but you get what I mean). He looked preoccupied and stressed. Maybe he found out the obscene amount of money Butch had spent on socks and realises finally that he's tied himself to a giant liability. He's obviously no great catch himself but she's a nightmare.

Reactions: 14
I’m blocked as well - can never take constructive criticism that’s the trouble with her. Instead of answering she blocks!
She starts controversy by putting up £129 on socks when others are struggling- what a selfish woman she is,

£129 on socks but feeding your kids plates of mash and fajitas with tinned veg……

• Sad
Reactions: 20
£129 on socks😳
And not even that many pairs of socks for the money!
When neither of them actually have a job?
And actually boasting about it online!
Like I said earlier in the thread, absolutely no sense of self awareness.

Reactions: 19
‘OMG! We’re on the radio!’
OMG! Have we broken our new washing machine?’…
‘OMG! It’s so much better’…
‘OMG! Is our cake is a disaster’…
‘OMG! is spring finally here’.
I’ve got one to add to that…’OMG! Will Ben/ Zoe ever get a job’ 😡🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do their followers have to go into their own complex medical histories everytime they comment on Instagram? Urgh 🤮🤮

• Sick
Why do their followers have to go into their own complex medical histories everytime they comment on Instagram? Urgh 🤮🤮
It’s the whole parasocial relationship thing, they actually think they care.
£129 on 50 pairs of socks. As if I didn’t need any more proof they have 0 common sense. Will be complaining soon about the price of something. Funny how it must have been ordered the day someone noticed the socks on the trampoline 🙃

Reactions: 11
Why order Nike from next? Sports direct is much cheaper unless.. you need to use credit? Spending that obscene amount is not a flex. Especially when neither of you work. We have two kids, both work, get no benefits and own our own home.. I couldn’t spend £120 in one go without thinking about it carefully and certainly never on socks.

Reactions: 19
what an absolute embarrassment the pair of them are!
Bless Poor zoe has been so busy ordering 130 worth of socks from next Pens had to fetch a huge donut for her. Oh to live the life of these two dole dossers!
what’s with all the sudden needing to convince Joseph to go for a walk?
He doesn’t want to go Ben as you take him to the SAME place EVERY FOOKING DAY!!!! the poor lads bored shitless!! Also flo is in good training to be Agnes2.0 , the way she screamed for that juice back from Joseph and Ben just laughed it off.
She also had a “meltdown” as they call it so they seem to be setting her up for a bunch of issues too.
She doesn’t know why Friday nights are her favourite? she says maybe it’s because the pressures off and doesn’t need to get up on a sat and rush around.
Does she heck rush around!!, most people enjoy a friday night as they’ve been at work all week and have done school runs, food shops, after school activities and so on but we all know you do none of these!!
I honestly cannot believe what i’m watching most days.

He is taking J out on walks to add more boring content on to a slog but has we say its the same over and over again.

That hat J wears is disgusting has well as the coat
Does Fem ignore all these things 🤷‍♀️
While she was using her credit pay account for Next she could have bought J a new Spidey hat for £12.
Aaarghhh I could slap his smug face when he begins with "Good morning everybody.....

Reactions: 12
what an absolute embarrassment the pair of them are!
Bless Poor zoe has been so busy ordering 130 worth of socks from next Pens had to fetch a huge donut for her. Oh to live the life of these two dole dossers!
what’s with all the sudden needing to convince Joseph to go for a walk?
He doesn’t want to go Ben as you take him to the SAME place EVERY FOOKING DAY!!!! the poor lads bored shitless!! Also flo is in good training to be Agnes2.0 , the way she screamed for that juice back from Joseph and Ben just laughed it off.
She also had a “meltdown” as they call it so they seem to be setting her up for a bunch of issues too.
She doesn’t know why Friday nights are her favourite? she says maybe it’s because the pressures off and doesn’t need to get up on a sat and rush around.
Does she heck rush around!!, most people enjoy a friday night as they’ve been at work all week and have done school runs, food shops, after school activities and so on but we all know you do none of these!!
I honestly cannot believe what i’m watching most days.
They have swimming on Saturday so still need to get up. Friday is her favourite coz it’s Chinese night for fatty and tubs.

Reactions: 15
Her rambling on Instagram.

Nobody has a problem with people claiming benefits, we are all entitled to them. Zoe, your family need a lot more ‘help’ than most given that there are 14 of you, a choice you have made. Most people stop at 2,3, 4 because of financial reasons- never an issue for sullys as they have spent their adult life in subsidised housing and found out that Scotland offers good benefits to take care of kids. You can’t brag about your shopping for expensive socks and then act shocked pikachu face when people have an opinion. 5 pairs of socks each for 10 of the kids for £130 is a joke. Spouting how they need help but can splurge like that 😶

Reactions: 12
IMG_1770.jpeg
Don’t be a twit, Zoe. No one thinks that everyone in a council house with a large family are scroungers. We just think that your big family in your council house are scroungers, that’s all. Oh, and like one of the commenters said, £120 on socks? Read the room you absolute bleep. There’s people who actually work having to resort to food banks and you think this is something to brag about?!

Reactions: 25
Anyone else who loses their job would be cutting right back on their outgoings.

They don't seem to have done any at all.
Still driving 2 cars,still having their Chinese etc

Has we have covered before Butch,once your brood got bigger Fem's salary would not begin to cover for every expense.
So then you claimed benefits but then decided to add even more kids to claim even more benefits.

That's why you chose to stay in Scotland for the extra benefits too.

Now neither of you are in any employment and people can see you are taking the piss.

Hi by the way Butch,🙌you are all what is wrong with this country.

No work ethic at all and you will not work while everything is handed to you on a plate.

You and Fem put yourself out on social media and just show yourselves what you are, benefit spongers

Last edited:
Her rambling on Instagram.

Nobody has a problem with people claiming benefits, we are all entitled to them. Zoe, your family need a lot more ‘help’ than most given that there are 14 of you, a choice you have made. Most people stop at 2,3, 4 because of financial reasons- never an issue for sullys as they have spent their adult life in subsidised housing and found out that Scotland offers good benefits to take care of kids. You can’t brag about your shopping for expensive socks and then act shocked pikachu face when people have an opinion. 5 pairs of socks each for 10 of the kids for £130 is a joke. Spouting how they need help but can splurge like that 😶
She goes on to say ‘I know my family are well cared for’
Yes Zoe, but by the generous benefits system, not by you.

Zoe… your husband has gone for 2 interviews since he got the sack for being a lazy lump and coming home because there was a bit of snow…
He was offered the first job but didn’t take it… So yes you are a scrounger because you knew that the benefits system will pay for your Heinz beans while your kids will be fed supernoodles..

She’s so triggered at the mo..

Reactions: 18
She says the socks are much better quality from Next, yet she buys so much Shein shite. Doesn't seem to bother her then.

Reactions: 20
I'd be interested to hear if anyone else agrees with me but in that last vlog I thought Ben looked off (I know he always looks off but you get what I mean). He looked preoccupied and stressed. Maybe he found out the obscene amount of money Butch had spent on socks and realises finally that he's tied himself to a giant liability. He's obviously no great catch himself but she's a nightmare.
I agree, he does seem off. I think maybe now that he's home seeing to the younger kids and doing the school runs he's realising his wife is bloody useless. Probably coming to the realisation she was bullshitting about how much she has done each day for years, including having him rush home at the drop of a hat over nothing.

Reactions: 13
Truth hurts I guess. There’s needing help and deliberately reproducing beyond your means cause you know the tax payer will foot the bill. And having years of subsidised housing and STILL then going crawling to the council because you’ve not got your tit together. So yeah, people will judge.. rightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.