The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the fee is for doing the German tv thing. Enough to pay their next gas bill with some left over for Noah? šŸ™

Reactions: 5
5-6 clothing!!
Yay!!

She needs a house with a room to store all ā€œherā€ clothes. She refers to the hoarding clothes as her clothes!

Hand me down socks! White socks, how they donā€™t stay white.

5 Christmas jumpers, thatā€™s august sorted!!

Yes there is a part 2!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If sheā€™s genuinely handing down socks she needs to question herself. Going to do it with pants next?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Fat pat and Porkie pen just keep getting worse pen with his selfie stick eye bleeping himself and pat stuck in the tat boxes of hand me downs they really have reached a new low hand me down socks like wtf she can buy stuff all new for herself yet Noah has one outfit to his name it's sad well let's face it there's no hand me down tat tub for him so he's left with the clothes on his back .
Fat pat is amazing don't make me laugh yeah amazing at looking after herself but as for her kids there left with rags ,they take all these "family photos " yet they look crap because the shining twins are wearing odd colour trainers with dresses, Eva is like something out of a Dickens novel with them brown flares and cardi ,Noah has the same outfit two weeks running continuously,the older girls look like they don't want to be in the pictures or vlogs ,Toby's in a Harry potter Cape and Agnes in Christmas jumpers .šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
For school, I donā€™t see a problem with passing on uniform thatā€™s good quality but surely they could get the kids some new socks
I always got hand downs from my older cousins growing up but jezooooo. At this point I want to buy all the kid a few new pairs of socks and just post them out.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that loves a fresh new uniform on the 1st day of term?

Kids spend most of their days in uniform so it must be worn, plus she buys cheap. Some of the stuff was the older girls

Reactions: 11
I don't mind hand me down clothes as long as it's decent quality and not washed out. I draw the line at socks though. There is no way socks are going to be good enough to pass down.

I haven't even watched it yet but the vlog is called sustainable clothing haul. What's so sustainable about constantly buying tit Chinese clothes for the kids when you already have boxes full of clothes that will fit.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve just sorted through the school uniform in my house, 6 kids worth.
And while I could have put it away for a couple of years to pass on to the next as all good quality I donā€™t want to live in plastic tote land so it was all washed and donated to the community uniform shop. But I drew the line at donating socks, tights and white polo shirts that donā€™t stay white, plus anything that was well washed out or had bobbles ect.
Considering she has skirts from Olivia in that stash, I doubt itā€™s good condition. Plus she buys cheap and a lot of Supermarket, no knocking supermarket clothing but the quality isnā€™t always long lasting.

I did a radio article about school clothing last week (donā€™t come for me haha itā€™s not self promotion) and one of the participants made a very good comment. On the first day back at school going in your old uniform or a hand me down can be detrimental to your mental health and how you perceive the year ahead. Now think of all these kids of theirs constantly dressed in old clothes šŸ˜© itā€™s not great is it ?

For any theme parks I would always check height requirements and whether small kids need accompanying. It's an expensive enough day out for my family of 5 and the information is so easily available online now.
As for the hand me down socks, jeez is there no limit to her hoarding tendencies?!

Iā€™ve just sorted through the school uniform in my house, 6 kids worth.
And while I could have put it away for a couple of years to pass on to the next as all good quality I donā€™t want to live in plastic tote land so it was all washed and donated to the community uniform shop. But I drew the line at donating socks, tights and white polo shirts that donā€™t stay white, plus anything that was well washed out or had bobbles ect.
Considering she has skirts from Olivia in that stash, I doubt itā€™s good condition. Plus she buys cheap and a lot of Supermarket, no knocking supermarket clothing but the quality isnā€™t always long lasting.
Exactly, I know I might sound wasteful but Iā€™d sooner have space and a tidy home than navigate around tote city.

Exactly, I know I might sound wasteful but Iā€™d sooner have space and a tidy home than navigate around tote city.
Yes, I know it seams wasteful in a way but itā€™s being passed on to people who can use it now. And because I expect it every September I start saving/planning for B2S in June/July and we are in a position to afford it.

My other reasoning is that I will not allow Child A to have all new uniform being the oldest or favourite while Child F is walking around in hand me downs from the last 5 kids. They will all be treated the same.
School uniform is a big one for me, they spend most of their time wearing it and people already judge big families so I make sure they look their best and there isnā€™t something else to judge.

Zoeā€™s waffle about shoes too. 2 of mine have made a pair of shoes last a whole year, only just growing out of them the last couple of weeks of term. But when you buy cheap/supermarket shoes they donā€™t last. Plus we spend Sundays making sure shoes are polished ready for the next week.
This woman has clue.

• Heart
The 3 girls in matching dresses yet whereā€™s the sandals? Those trainers ruin the look.
Is this on insta? They are not even nice plain trainers, could forgive if they were a plain pair of white kicks. But they are all mega bright and clashing.
Those blue ones have been through a few kids too.

And then flo in her dungarees with clashing long sleeve vest. Asda Ā£3.50 plain white vests, itā€™s not expensive or hard to make them at least look tidy.

Is this on insta? They are not even nice plain trainers, could forgive if they were a plain pair of white kicks. But they are all mega bright and clashing.
Those blue ones have been through a few kids too.
Yes, it was the blue ones that caught my eye

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.