The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they do landmark dirty? Or is it really that disappointing for £30 a ticket?

It just looks like an oversized playground.

Maybe being down south/London I am just spoilt by decent attractions.

Reactions: 6
Did they do landmark dirty? Or is it really that disappointing for £30 a ticket?

It just looks like an oversized playground.

Maybe being down south/London I am just spoilt by decent attractions.
I thought the same tbh
although i think Pen was more excited than the kids , he couldn’t contain himself!!🙈🙈🤣🤣
then when he found a new seating area i thought he was gonna piddle himself with excitement!!

At the end when that van was trying to turn round , he made a comment and instead of moving the kids out the way so the van could pass, he makes a point and stands there longer , what an absolute muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't spoil his fun ,he was like a dog with 2 dicks ,Zo must agree with all this or else she wouldn't walk around with him with that bloody youtube tshirt on silly cunts the both of them ,
Over baby flo flo ,i wonder if she is trying to say or prove she has a milk allergy like Agnes ,..well my granddaughter has a milk allergy and because she was so poorly she had to have special milk on prescription ,but since she has been a bit older her health visitor to my daughter to introduce things like chocolate and yoghurts ,and to stop if they don't suit her. she can eat cake and biscuits and is a greedy little bugger for chocolate ,she is only 20 months bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the same tbh
although i think Pen was more excited than the kids , he couldn’t contain himself!!🙈🙈🤣🤣
then when he found a new seating area i thought he was gonna piddle himself with excitement!!

At the end when that van was trying to turn round , he made a comment and instead of moving the kids out the way so the van could pass, he makes a point and stands there longer , what an absolute muppet
Wasn’t he! I’ve never known a grown man be so excited over a kids park. And that creepy man with a camera thing very odd.
He can’t even hide his favouritism’s for Agnes, it was Anges what’s this, Agnes do you love it. Practically ignores the shinning twins.
I feel very sorry for Noah, Pen clearly favours the girls and there’s almost a bullying tone towards Noah.

Why the hell do they get up so early? Pat says she got up at 4.30 in such a time tone a right martyr. What were they doing between them and 8.30??
She says they usually get up about 5.30, minutes from why??Maybe if she didn’t send her kids to bed at 5pm nd fed them a proper dinner they wouldn’t be up so early.

Reactions: 9
I agree. We have a similar park thing near us but has more rollercoasters. Pretty cheap about £20 per kid and we go maybe 4/5 times per year but wouldn’t call it an amazing day out. Certainly don’t get up at 4:30 to prepare and it’s a 40 min drive but we don’t make any stops for coffee 🤣Surely if they had prepped the night before then it’s just a case of getting kids up, breakfast, dressed and go. Picnic should already be packed etc and the kids are, mostly, old enough to dress themselves.

We went a few years ago when ours were younger, the roller coaster was still there then, so there was more.

It was unusual for us to be out in the woods as we live in a city (didn't even have a garden then!) So being in nature was nice and a bit different for us, there was the butterflies and the high rope course thing ( though I had the woos child that needed to be rescued 🙈) so lots for them but he didn't show any of the things like the photography bits with optical illusions, or the science bits!

I don't understand why they paid to go there when they spend half their lives in woods and playgrounds!

Reactions: 5
Could you imagine the kids if they went to an AI Hotel they would wonder where the mash was,its a bloody shame for them .If Zo stopped wasting money they could probably afford one next year .main land Spain like Salou is reasonable for prices .Not many places expect you to get changed for dinner and many go in as they are .I stayed at a 3 star and the food was outstanding for the price ,also stayed at 5 stars and food was average.

Landmark is what it is. Remember you are about 15 miles out of Inverness, in the middle of nowhere. There isn’t a “fixed” theme park up here the nearest is Aberdeen. There’s plenty nature stuff to do up here which is great but yeah we lack certain stuff. I’ll say it now, I’ve never been although a fair few of our kids have. It’s gone downhill in recent years and certainly isn’t worth the admission fee

Wasn’t he! I’ve never known a grown man be so excited over a kids park. And that creepy man with a camera thing very odd.
He can’t even hide his favouritism’s for Agnes, it was Anges what’s this, Agnes do you love it. Practically ignores the shinning twins.
I feel very sorry for Noah, Pen clearly favours the girls and there’s almost a bullying tone towards Noah.

Why the hell do they get up so early? Pat says she got up at 4.30 in such a time tone a right martyr. What were they doing between them and 8.30??
She says they usually get up about 5.30, minutes from why??Maybe if she didn’t send her kids to bed at 5pm nd fed them a proper dinner they wouldn’t be up so early.
It’s because Noah is more manly than he’ll ever be 😂

• Haha
No wonder they don’t get many things sent to them or brand deals.
They don’t sell it to people. Landmark was more like a skid mark through the lens of Pen.
The way he explains things it’s like he’s above everyone else and all of his subscribers are thick.
Pats always miserable. I will give it a miss!

Landmark is not as exciting as he was making it out to be and is certainly not worth the money.

Missed the bit in the vlog with the van, must have been sleeping at that point. It sounded like he was being an arse for no reason.

There is photos on Instagram today. They went to the beach. Surprise surprise Eva and Noah are wearing the exact same clothing as the past 3 days. The younger ones all have different outfits on.

• Sad
It’s not as good as it used to be, bits are still closed since Covid. Penfold would be wetting himself with it not being in Lossie or Elgin. Who knows what they did for 3 hours in between. Why did they need to stop for coffee and not somewhere nice for food on the way home? If they could be arsed to make coffee and put it in a flask it would still be hit by the time they got in Landmark. Penfold probably begrudgingly paying for everything knowing there’s a swing set and bag of tatties at home.

I do find it odd they chose to go somewhere so ‘outdoorsy’ when they spend every day trailing to the forest/park. Bet Pen is fuming he’s splashed out ££ for them to do shite he could do at home for free.. especially now the high from his latest vlog has worn off 😂

Just seen what you were saying about say the eldest girl carrying all the stuff- 2 bags and a rucksack on her back clearly struggling. Why didn’t fat wanker Pat take them off her! We know fat wanker Penfold won’t because he’s to self obsessed and busy eye bleeping himself in the camera.
Honestly the pair of them make me sick!
No wonder she doesn’t like going anywhere with them, I hope she makes her escape away from those two selfish arseholes as soon as possible.

• Haha
Just seen what you were saying about say the eldest girl carrying all the stuff- 2 bags and a rucksack on her back clearly struggling. Why didn’t fat wanker Pat take them off her! We know fat wanker Penfold won’t because he’s to self obsessed and busy eye bleeping himself in the camera.
Honestly the pair of them make me sick!
No wonder she doesn’t like going anywhere with them, I hope she makes her escape away from those two selfish arseholes as soon as possible.
Eye bleeping himself hahaha 😂 Sums him up perfectly 😂🥴

Haven't watched the latest vlog but saw from a clip that Eva was wearing the same brown outfit. She has had the same outfit on since Saturday. That's utterly disgraceful as parents not buying her more clothes.

New vlog up. They’ve been to Millbuies Loch which is only 10 minutes away but despite then living there 10 years, they’ve never been before because they like to go to their “comfy places”. All the way round the hole kept saying “isn’t it cool Agnes…Do you love it Agnes…What can you see Agnes?” Anyone would think they’ve only got the one, golden child.

Zo went…you’ve guessed it shopping in the afternoon because they’re off to the Highland Wildlife Park today so needed picnic stuff. She got the same as last time, but remembered rolls this time because they ”forgot“ the sandwiches on Monday. She took a couple of the older girls and the golden child got to go too.

Golden child is really excited about the Wildlife Park…”oh yeah, and Eva” you know one of the kids whose only got one outfit and one granny cardigan, but it’s fine because Zo is so nifty with the washing she can load the machine from the middle of Tesco.

Pen has always wanted to go to Loch Ness apparently. I don’t think they’ve been. i don’t understand why not. Probably because he’d have a panic attack going that far from the Premier shop.

• Haha
Loch Need/Urquhart Castle will be too far. He will spontaneously combust is he goes out of a certain radius of Lossie.

• Haha
He’s hilarious. Actually makes me laugh watching his videos. Especially when he’s giving a full 360 view of the surroundings & he’s smiling like he’s so proud of himself. Even when the kids are talking he’s looking at himself in the camera answering them. I thought a staycation was staying in the UK for a holiday. But these say it for staying at home? It annoys me. Zoe goes shopping so much coz she wants to get out the house. 100%. Oh & the way he says woah. 🤢

• Haha
The clothes thing gets more and more upsetting.
One of my girls who’s about the same age as Eva went to a school party yesterday, she and her friends all had 2-3 outfits each for a 2 and half hour party, it’s normal for girls that age.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.