The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but how dare they post other people all over their channel. Same as when they go to the beach. Bloody penfold wandering round grinning like a twit filming other peoples kids in the background. We don’t all want our kids faces shoved out there for the world to see.

Reactions: 8
See Pat’s been super good with the washing again. Noah and Eva wearing exactly the same clothes as yesterday. Wow, well done Pat. Such a good washer 🙄 I expect Penfold will give you a Pat on the head for being so clever.

They really need telling about getting other people in on their vlogs, it’s bleeping not on. He’s so dense, he thinks people will be honoured to be on his You tube channel. bleeping arrogant bleep.

Reactions: 7
He really needs to learn to blur out other children‘s faces. I’d be fuming if my kids were plastered all over YouTube because he’s so desperate for bloody likes.

I noticed he had bought himself a drink, they stopped for a coffee on the way and were going to have coffee and donughts at the park. I bet the kids just got the drinks from home, though.
Did they stop for a coffee on the way? It's less than an hour's drive 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Takes the kids out for one day in years and makes out their parents of the year.
Anyway it’s back to a walk tomorrow ! Probably mash as well.

I’m surprised the kids didn’t have nose bleeds leaving Lossiemouth for the first time. It’s sad that that’s the only thing they can tell their friends when they go back after summer apart from premier shop and mash for tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone ,i am glad to be back ,it has been awful with no laptop ,and this cheap one is hard to get used to. I did see the shein video did anyone else hear her say she was a size 14 or 16?

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised the kids didn’t have nose bleeds leaving Lossiemouth for the first time. It’s sad that that’s the only thing they can tell their friends when they go back after summer apart from premier shop and mash for tea.
Are they not going to the highland wildlife park this week too? Certainly cramming it in ain’t they? 😂

Yeah, Pat needed it. It’s her “fuel” 🙄
She needs to cut down. Plenty fuel on the lass already

The dungarees are giving me ooompa loompa vibes!
Same old clothes for Noah. They don’t even try to hide it.
Of course they stopped on the way for a coffee, nowt for the kids. I don’t know how a parent can do that.
Filming other peoples kids is definitely not on, stupid too. If the parent of a child shown in a vlog reported it they can loose their channel. But people should be honoured to be in a Sullivan vlog.

But it’s back to Lossie for a plate of mash, trip to the premier shop and which playground today?

Errrmm, did i hear correctly?? they were up at 4.20?? 4.20 in the bloody morning ??
how far away is this place??
i know they’re a big family but they are on a day trip, not a 2 week holiday abroad 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Noah in the same shorts Eva in the same clothes days the clothes the older kids wear are very drab for there ages especially Noah and Eva instead of buying Chinese and coffee buy them kids some clothes you dimwits.I honestly don't know how any parent puts there needs above there kids Zoe bought herself clothes hair done etc and the 2 kids going round in rags .Don't start me with them dungarees🙈😂

All sorts of wrong in the landmark vlog.

Starting with why were they up at 4am. Bet they didn't do any of food prep or kids hair.

They stopped on the way down, where?!, It's like an hour away and I can't think of any place to stop for coffee(that you can make at home and take, didn't they buy new cups last week).

Flo and that stupid headband had my heart thumping, they are a danger to babies but they thought it was cute

Did anyone see when they were doing the woodland walk that one of the kids was carrying a backpack and two carrier bags. She looked like she was struggling.

They need to stop showing other people in their vlogs. When I film my kids I try to just film them, and those videos don't get posted online. They didn't seem to care that there were other people around they filmed them anyway.

The whole vlog was boring. I actually nodded off twice

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Creepy man with a camera in the UV part of landmark! You said it Penfold, you said it!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
All sorts of wrong in the landmark vlog.

Starting with why were they up at 4am. Bet they didn't do any of food prep or kids hair.

They stopped on the way down, where?!, It's like an hour away and I can't think of any place to stop for coffee(that you can make at home and take, didn't they buy new cups last week).

Flo and that stupid headband had my heart thumping, they are a danger to babies but they thought it was cute

Did anyone see when they were doing the woodland walk that one of the kids was carrying a backpack and two carrier bags. She looked like she was struggling.

They need to stop showing other people in their vlogs. When I film my kids I try to just film them, and those videos don't get posted online. They didn't seem to care that there were other people around they filmed them anyway.

The whole vlog was boring. I actually nodded off twice
I think Zoe or Ben mentioned that Olivia was going to braid the girls hair the night before ?
I noticed one of the girls walking behind Ben, think it was Elizabeth, wondered why they couldn't put the bags under the pram!
I think Zoe has mentioned previously that Eva, who was wearing the brown short dungarees, likes to wear these colours
Definitely agree it was crazy getting up so early! I think that's why the younger ones always seem to be in bed really early!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
All kinds of wrong capturing random strangers in his vlogs.
Elizabeth left carrying Tesco bags through the forest and she was clearly struggling another one of the girls carrying flo in the forest if she fell or tripped .Noah in the same shorts and Eva dressed like someone out of a Dickens movie.
And big daddy 😂 flaunting his selfie stick all over gloating how much he loves landmark 🙈 Zoe's dungarees cringe🤷

• Haha
There’s nothing wrong with Eva wanting to wear browns, things with mushrooms/wildlife on and Noah liking football shirts and shorts, however there’s everything wrong with them only having one outfit. The little twins have loads of clothes, as does Agnes, yet every time she does a haul she buys them something else. The older children only seem to have one pair of shoes, each too. They use them for everything, yet the little twins get sandals bought “in case they go out for a meal”.

Kids are expensive. They get more expensive the older they get. They’ve made no provision for that, instead of buying them what they need they have a weekly Chinese, expensive haircuts and buy perfume on a whim. It’s so selfish.

Reactions: 10
What in the actual duck are these?!

Oh my days 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

DEAD 💀

Back to the mingham thread with you! 😂
Oh my god, that too much sun brain for you, what a show up I am, these bloody YouTube families, get in yer head and confuse you, the Sullivans are like the Walton’s compared to the horror story that is the Ingram’s

Oh my god, that too much sun brain for you, what a show up I am, these bloody YouTube families, get in yer head and confuse you, the Sullivans are like the Walton’s compared to the horror story that is the Ingram’s
not the Walton’s, just not quite as horrendous as the Minghams I meant

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.