The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman hoards everything
Kids
Boxes
Clothes
Food 😂😂
Tat
More tat
Garden furniture
She needs a sit down with a therapist

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good on Lizzie getting a break away. And good to see the kids have some actual days out to look forward to but please sullivans you DONT need any more garden shite. Put the money towards a tent you can use every year to take the kids away for a few nights. Hope Pen isn’t vlogging the whole day when they go out 😭. Pat PLEASE get rid of some of the ‘memory boxes’.. my kids each have a small shoe-box size memory box in the attic with their hospital tags, first outfit & hat and newborn cards. That’s it. You don’t need to keep anything else.

Reactions: 8
I bet she would feel better once she has got rid of all the boxes ,all that lovely space Zo, extra AIR in the room all breathing oxygen Ooooooo lovely ,now she is going out to buy more coz some are broken >I honestly don't think viewers will want to buy you a Holiday because they are probably struggling their selves to live ,and not wasting as much money as you do on all the tit you buy for your kids to eat ,.You don't deny anything for yourself even chinese take aways cost a fortune these days ,how can you eat that Zo while your kids eat a bowl of mash costing app £1-50 divided between 11 ,You must be on good money from the RAF plus family allowance .I bet you could save money by making your own chinese meal even serving it up to your kids ..I don't think you are a great mum you spend to much time running back and to to the shops probably to be on your own ,just think of all the fuel you are wasting ZO ,If you planned a weeks menu you should not have to run to the shops like you do tut ..And when you are talking to us for fucks sake stop messing with your hair ears face nose and looking everywhere else .Go on Zo clear those work tops in your kitchen and make your family some lovely meals ,you don't have to do pudding coz you said you can't bake ,but your girls can

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s such a a whinge bag. Moaning about the weather, doesn’t she know by now Uk doesn’t always have hot weather in the summer?
That’s why you have wet weather things planned- cinema, soft play, I’ve skating (imagine Penfold on skates, holding onto his selfie stick for dear life)

Maon moan bleeping moan. Why has she left Olivia who is unwell with the 3 little ones? I imagine the living conditions are causing her headaches along with the responsibility of always being left to look after a baby.

Why does she say their not in a position to go on holiday yet, what’s she suddenly expecting to change? Being gifted Disney land like their heroes n oncey Nowull and Sadsack Sue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Zoe, as you love them.....
Parenting hack..... when kids bring crap artwork or models home from school. Take a photo and recycle, that way you keep a copy of the memory without turning your bedroom into a fire hazard.
The clutter in the rooms and blocked hallway are dangerous in an emergency.

• Heart
The amount of washing she has to do that’s lying around is unreal. What is this woman doing? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The amount of washing she has to do that’s lying around is unreal. What is this woman doing? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Imagine the pong of Pen’s pants.
Actually he probably wears thongs, sorry as you were lovely people.
I couldn’t agree more about Pat being a moaner, she’s not happy no matter how much she pretends.
I mean surely she does fancy Pen ?

I couldn’t agree more about Pat being a moaner, she’s not happy no matter how much she pretends.
I mean surely she doesnt fancy Pen ?

Reactions: 4
I mean surely she does fancy Pen ?
Jesus Christ on a rubber bike! Why are you imagining Pen’s pants? Don’t you like yourself?

I wonder how the job interview went? D’y reckon he mentioned the YouTube channel?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ on a rubber bike! Why are you imagining Pen’s pants? Don’t you like yourself?

I wonder how the job interview went? D’y reckon he mentioned the YouTube channel?
YouTube channel will be front and centre of his CV. Bold and underlined.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pen, you know you spoke about Pats little business on the side??
I mean, you do know it should be registered for Tax and have public liability insurance.
AWKWARD

Also if I was any potential employer looking at his vlog about the interview, it would be a fat NO. Because I am pretty sure they want people who are discreet being part of the RAF

Poor JoJo never use a bald barber, he has no respect for your hair!!
While I am at it, is the kitchen the most hygienic place to be cutting hair?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Omg poor Joseph!! Take that boy to the barber. When pen said about walking to the trampoline park I thought they were going to an indoor trampoline place LOL not a park with a teenie trampoline.

• Haha
A drop in earnings but clawing it back in Tax credits. Well played fatties, well played

Suppose they are getting to stay on in the house too?

Reactions: 7
Filming in the school again. I would be fuming.
I don’t know about up there but down here you are not even allowed to upload pics with other peoples kids in at school.

Oh and look, poor Noah is in those same shorts again! But Pat and Pen got new cups!

• Sad
People in their town must thing the baby is Olivia’s with the amount she has her.

Noah had a different football shirt on today though, points for that at least

Whilst stretching her arm and Ummmmmmmmmm yeah……So…………

Heads up Zo you could have conjunctivitis it sometimes starts with a scratchy eye. Wouldn’t want the golden child Agnes to get it would you? Although it would give you the basics of another vlog I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️😬

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm COOL!!!! 🤢

I'm sure I vaguely remember a vlog some time ago where Agnes had sore eyes they were bathing them in the kitchen?? may be imagining that but am sure we would always be treated to a repeat of that as well as repeating every sentence 97 times anyway ...mind you their recent vlogs I've honestly fallen asleep not even halfway through...

I really felt for poor Olivia recently when she had exams yet seemed to be constantly out with zoe ,feeding/holding /cuddling flo, I know teens studying for exams need time out and a breather from revision etc but not constantly caring for your newbon sister at a time that is incredibly stressful, tiring and you are under pressure with exams.

I think whoever wrote that BBC article should watch their vlog about what they’re feeding their kids, then delete it because the two totally contradict each other. She buys everything branded. They have sweets, crisps, and ice lollies every day. They’re always in the Premier shop buying crap and they didn’t mention their weekly Chinese that the children are excluded from did they? Funny that!

she buys everythinK branded

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lots of gratuitous crotch shots of Agnes on the climbing frame, putting them in for the pervs who watch kiddie chanels, has he been taking lessons from that other creepy twit Chris Ingham who is a master at pimping out his children to the n viewers seeing as he is one himself.
Also, that poor boys hair, its enough to put him off haircuts for life.

• Angry
Lots of gratuitous crotch shots of Agnes on the climbing frame, putting them in for the pervs who watch kiddie chanels, has he been taking lessons from that other creepy twit Chris Ingham who is a master at pimping out his children to the n viewers seeing as he is one himself.
Also, that poor boys hair, its enough to put him off haircuts for life.
I was thinking they were very weird shots. Especially as at the beginning he said to JoJo I will help you on the bridge but Agnes is coming up first, she didn’t need help it was just him filming poncy shots.

Also isn’t JoJo younger than Agnes? So why is Pat upset that her baby is going to school, she will still have Flo and JoJo.
Not even going to lie, can’t wait for my son to go to Nursery for 2 hours a day, it’s 2 hours one2one time with baby.

• Angry
I was thinking they were very weird shots. Especially as at the beginning he said to JoJo I will help you on the bridge but Agnes is coming up first, she didn’t need help it was just him filming poncy shots.

Also isn’t JoJo younger than Agnes? So why is Pat upset that her baby is going to school, she will still have Flo and JoJo.
Not even going to lie, can’t wait for my son to go to Nursery for 2 hours a day, it’s 2 hours one2one time with baby.
I still find it odd neither Agnes nor Joseph have gone to pre school with their funded hours. Poor Agnes is going to be thrown in right at the deep end going straight to school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.