The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot cope with the hand me down clothes
Fair enough reuse some of the good condition stuff but Jesus some of those clothes are thread bare

that poor kid (Eva?) in those Bell bottom brown horrible joggers!
and jojo and Agnes in those zip up jackets, one green and one orange they live in them

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Gardens too full of other crap to get a decent washing line. Do they realise you can hang clothes outside to dry. Think I did about 4 loads on Friday all day washed, hung outside and take in later folded put away.
think Pen should get MASH tattooed on his knuckles

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clothes keep better being hung on the line too. Keeps colours bright and whites white.

Reactions: 5
No way pat does as much housework as she claims. To do a proper clean she would need to move all them plastic boxes and hoover behind them.. no way she’s doing that! The bedroom gives me anxiety being so claustrophobic with them boxes towering over everywhere and tit all on the cabinets..

Remember the last vlog ,she cleaned a corner of the bathroom ,she was moaning in this vlog the bathroom is always covered in mould >doesn't she realise that drying washing up stairs increases the problem and also you can special paint for this problem from any DIY shop .I have a extractor fan in mine and also open the window ,Also Pat if you got rid of all those boxes just think how much air will circulate around your home ,And please get some help for all your hoarding ..Where has pen applied for jobs pat

Remember the last vlog ,she cleaned a corner of the bathroom ,she was moaning in this vlog the bathroom is always covered in mould >doesn't she realise that drying washing up stairs increases the problem and also you can special paint for this problem from any DIY shop .I have a extractor fan in mine and also open the window ,Also Pat if you got rid of all those boxes just think how much air will circulate around your home ,And please get some help for all your hoarding ..Where has pen applied for jobs pat
In the comments he’s said it’s for a civil service job in Lossiemouth. The pay will be loads less than he’s on now. I definitely think they will apply to stay in the MOD quarter for an extra year which is sometimes allowed.

• Wow
When one of the twins asked for McDonald’s that night and he replied ‘no you’re having mash’ 😂😂 it’s so sad.

massive Oliver Twist vibes

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Mash over McDonalds. Why has it never been questioned by health visitors or school
I wonder if they know.
It’s not something that kids are going to share, especially if their friends are eating decent meals. Kids lie to fit in.
So I wonder if that’s why it’s not flagged.

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to ask if they get anything alongside their plate of mash. It’s just not right 😢

Zoe says she has had or has eating disorders?! She’s pushing those disorders on her kids. Kids will be picky, that’s a fact but this is extreme they are enabling it, making it the norm! It’s not!!! Arseholes!!!

No way pat does as much housework as she claims. To do a proper clean she would need to move all them plastic boxes and hoover behind them.. no way she’s doing that! The bedroom gives me anxiety being so claustrophobic with them boxes towering over everywhere and tit all on the cabinets..
their bedroom is so awful
I just couldn’t have all that washing drying in my bedroom let alone the towers of mismatched coloured boxes

their bedroom is so awful
I just couldn’t have all that washing drying in my bedroom let alone the towers of mismatched coloured boxes
The curtains in the bedroom don’t match either, they are the same pattern but different colours.

FFS have some pride woman!

Dufus castle is the sort of place you visit once. Nice to see it but how boring to go there every other week. Penfold thinks it’s exciting to visit the same three places on rotation every weekend.

• Haha
I don't watch the vlogs just come here for updates but have they really posted footage of 2 different children now asking for a mcdonalds and a chippy (the older boy?) to be told no! How can they think that's ok? If that's what's they think is acceptable to put out there I dread to think what goes on when the camera isn't rolling.

Reactions: 11
Dufus castle is the sort of place you visit once. Nice to see it but how boring to go there every other week. Penfold thinks it’s exciting to visit the same three places on rotation every weekend.
Why do they go so often? I assume it’s free?

Reactions: 6
I just cannot cope with the hand me down clothes
Fair enough reuse some of the good condition stuff but Jesus some of those clothes are thread bare

that poor kid (Eva?) in those Bell bottom brown horrible joggers!
and jojo and Agnes in those zip up jackets, one green and one orange they live in them
I do find it a bit bauky, my 2 girls are grown now but I never thought of buying plastic tubs and packing away the eldest girls clothes over the years of them growing up, there is 3 years between them, we were never well off but kids clothes dont have to cost a fortune, it’s over the top weird, it gives me the ick seeing the old clothes come out of the tubs, sorry to anyone who does do it 🥴

Oh god those curtains infuriate me!
Me too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.