The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So start of the vlog they say at “other places” they have to pay adult prices for the older kids.. but not at this place? So surely that tells you that the older kids aren’t classed as an adult and aren’t sufficient to ride with a younger sibling? Staff seemed to offer a solution to the pram problem but pat didn’t want to take the carrycot off the pram. Then mentioned ‘what if I had triplets what would you do then’.. well you don’t? I’ve carried my baby in the carrycot part before it’s not a big deal? I just cannot fathom the level of moaning. It’s always going to be an issue when you have such a wide age range of kids they won’t all be able to go on the same rides..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So start of the vlog they say at “other places” they have to pay adult prices for the older kids.. but not at this place? So surely that tells you that the older kids aren’t classed as an adult and aren’t sufficient to ride with a younger sibling? Staff seemed to offer a solution to the pram problem but pat didn’t want to take the carrycot off the pram. Then mentioned ‘what if I had triplets what would you do then’.. well you don’t? I’ve carried my baby in the carrycot part before it’s not a big deal? I just cannot fathom the level of moaning. It’s always going to be an issue when you have such a wide age range of kids they won’t all be able to go on the same rides..
The pricing at cadonas is a strange one. They have two wristband options. One is for tiny toddlers and the other is for everyone else. They don't really have child and adult tickets.

Reactions: 3
They completely contradicted themselves in that rant, ranting about all the things wrong then to end with “well it is in their terms but who reads them” PEOPLE DO ZOE, if I’m taking kids out and paying an awful lot of money I read the terms to make sure it’s going to be suitable.

The smoking thing, yep totally on board with them on that, a family place shouldn’t allow smoking, outdoors or not in my opinion, it’s not nice,but they’ve been there before so they must have known?

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why her and fatty didn’t take it in turns to take the little ones on. Also I’ve never heard of taking a 3/4 year old on a waltzer or is it just me? They go fast and could easily slip under the safety bar, hence the restrictions. Then moaned she classes her 16 and 17 year olds as adults because they can vote 🤔 thought it was 18 to vote?

They are definitely angling down the compensation route for his foot or maybe getting disability so he can stay at home and not work. As others have said funny how he can walk miles on his oh so bad foot.

Honestly they live such such sheltered lives that everything is a massive deal to them.

They still take your money even though they know the young kids can’t go on much. Yes because the company think you are adults and if you pay who are they go read you the small print on entry. That’s up to you to do as responsible parents.

• Heart
I remember a few years ago my mum and dad took me and my siblings and all the grandchildren to Drayton Manor. I can’t go on a lot of the rides because of my disability, the older kids had gone off to do their thing and we were in Thomas Land with my sister and her 3 little ones. She‘d queued for a ride but when they got to the front she was told she couldn’t take all 3 on by herself so I had to go on too. Guess what? It didn’t ruin the day. We didn‘t even argue. It’s health and safety at the end of the day. Those two wankers would have moaned if the kids had fallen out of the rides because the staff had turned a blind eye.

WRT Pen’s foot. There’s a good chance he’s had compensation for it. Although god knows what they did with the money. Perhaps they paid off their debts. If he hasn’t he might put a claim in after he leaves, however all the evidence of him walking miles will go against him. He’s not eligible for PIP. You have to be unable to walk 20m for that,

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why didn’t pat or pen take a couple of the younger kids on each?
And where do they change flo when they’re at the beach? In the woods etc?
just change her on your lap if you have to!
I thought she was saying the disabled toilet was locked for half hour before someone found a key,was she seriously moaning it was locked for half hour because a disabled person was using it?! How very dare they

my grandson has a metal plate in his foot and ankle .but you know what you 2 he gets on with it

In Scotland 16 and 17 year olds can vote in council and Scottish Parliament elections. But not Westminster ones.

• Wow
I remember a few years ago my mum and dad took me and my siblings and all the grandchildren to Drayton Manor. I can’t go on a lot of the rides because of my disability, the older kids had gone off to do their thing and we were in Thomas Land with my sister and her 3 little ones. She‘d queued for a ride but when they got to the front she was told she couldn’t take all 3 on by herself so I had to go on too. Guess what? It didn’t ruin the day. We didn‘t even argue. It’s health and safety at the end of the day. Those two wankers would have moaned if the kids had fallen out of the rides because the staff had turned a blind eye.

WRT Pen’s foot. There’s a good chance he’s had compensation for it. Although god knows what they did with the money. Perhaps they paid off their debts. If he hasn’t he might put a claim in after he leaves, however all the evidence of him walking miles will go against him. He’s not eligible for PIP. You have to be unable to walk 20m for that,
You can walk over 20m for PIP. It’s under 20m for a disability car

Normally a lurker but I lived in Aberdeen for 5 years (now down in the central belt) and it's weirdly strange to hear them moan about places I'm familiar with, I spent many a day at Codonas/the beach and cannot even fathom how they can even claim there's not a lot of parking? All along the beach front, the codonas/cineworld car parks, asda, and Fittie?

Coronas also definitely have specific pram parking, she just likes a moan and likely didn't want to have to (god forbid) hold her own baby

Reactions: 10
They completely contradicted themselves in that rant, ranting about all the things wrong then to end with “well it is in their terms but who reads them” PEOPLE DO ZOE, if I’m taking kids out and paying an awful lot of money I read the terms to make sure it’s going to be suitable.

The smoking thing, yep totally on board with them on that, a family place shouldn’t allow smoking, outdoors or not in my opinion, it’s not nice,but they’ve been there before so they must have known?
Isn’t it illegal to smoke indoors? It is down south.
I am guessing codonas is similar to dreamland at Margate?

Reactions: 2
I never did watch the end of the disastrous day out vlog
I’d love if daily mail picked this up they would be ripped to shreds

Did they film anything from the day
They go on about the rudeness of the staff but they will most will probably be teens who have just left school/ college and working a summer job, much like their own daughters may do as well in the future
How would they like it if people spoke to their own kids like that??
Yes, you do get rude staff sometimes at these places, but they will probably be on pretty crappy pay having to deal with idiots like them day in day out ( well hopefully not as bad)
I can just imagine him? selfie stick in hand asking though his phone to see the manager ,
whilst puffing his chest out so people can see his you tube t-shirt
Hope the park doesn’t back down and refund or give them complimentary tickets

Also, she has baby no name in a carrier a lot, so why couldn’t she just of used that for a bit

they just made such an issue out of stuff that can easily be resolved
i think they are pissed that most of the kids weren’t big enough to ride and are trying to get money back

Reactions: 12
1659188119411.png

So I googled to look at the parking and I see lots.
When then looking on google maps what I could see is that codonas have a small car park, more like 30 cars but there is various other car parks around. The other car parks are at a slightly higher level which is where the wall comes in, or you have to walk round but its no way a 20 min walk and I thought they liked walking.

I think they just expected the red carpet treatment and were seen as peasants.

• Haha
I’m surprised they‘ve left this up on their Facebook, tbh. It’s a one way conversation, though, because the person who made the initial comment deleted all their others, after.
Railway unions!?!?!?
I’d of said more like all the other large families on YouTube that have their cult defenders 🤷🏼‍♀️

No it's under 20m for high rate and under 50m for low rate
I’m just going by what my husband gets 👍

View attachment 1458148
So I googled to look at the parking and I see lots.
When then looking on google maps what I could see is that codonas have a small car park, more like 30 cars but there is various other car parks around. The other car parks are at a slightly higher level which is where the wall comes in, or you have to walk round but its no way a 20 min walk and I thought they liked walking.

I think they just expected the red carpet treatment and were seen as peasants.
If you walk passed TGIs there is a side entrance so no need for climbing anything and a two minute walk from the car park.

They have mucked up but won't admit it, instead they are blaming codonas and their fans are believing it all.

Reactions: 13
I’m glad they feel like they got shafted to be honest.
Their own fault for not reading the website properly.
Definitely looking for their money back, I hope they don’t get it and judging by the parking map shown in this thread lying anyway.
Pat gets more entitled by the day !
Poor Pen’s foot, the way he’s going he will need an operation on his bum when someone shoved his selfie stick up there.
You could claim for bum and foot then and do a vlog on it. If you don’t get it run to the papers, bum and foot out with Compo faces, won’t be hard for resting comp face Pat.
You are welcome to the idea Pen 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If you walk passed TGIs there is a side entrance so no need for climbing anything and a two minute walk from the car park.

They have mucked up but won't admit it, instead they are blaming codonas and their fans are believing it all.
They could’ve called it a day and taken them to TGI’s. Imagine the kids faces realising you can get ribs and other deserts than ice cream. I’m sure they do kids meals so not too expensive.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.