The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a sweet deal if she’s supplying supermarkets ...if I’ve understood that correctly.

Reactions: 2
That’s a sweet deal if she’s supplying supermarkets ...if I’ve understood that correctly.
No Ashley Harrington is a man who grows gyp, our Ashley did a step by step guide for the awhile ago and they are just linking that on the advert. Confusing as they are both Ashley’s ☺

She seems to have stopped posting the children on her feed and stories and scrolling back a little has removed photos of them? The only one I could see at a quick glance was from the bugaboo pram (gifted/pr product 🙄) shot which she probably has to keep on there.
Interested to see how long she keeps this up as they bring the money/gifts...

Reactions: 5
Yes I noticed that too and hardly ever posts anymore, just the odd #ad or boring beige picture with the day on it. I suppose you don't need to regularly post when you buy your followers anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's so bereft of content she just checks what RVK has posted and comes along an hour later with something similar now.

yes............ however last week she 'gained' 6 THOUSAND followers in a day. Utter car crash behaviour. Horrific.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
yes............ however last week she 'gained' 6 THOUSAND followers in a day. Utter car crash behaviour. Horrific.
Really?! That’s hilarious she thinks that’ll go unnoticed!

edit: she did a mamas and papas ad where people had to follow her and mamas and papas so that will be why, I’m sure an exodus will occur now the winner has been announced

Yeah I noticed that too. Also thought I hope she is declaring those wreaths she is making to the tax man!! At £65 a go and making a considerable amount!! It’s very easy to report someone for that type of thing!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I noticed that too. Also thought I hope she is declaring those wreaths she is making to the tax man!! At £65 a go and making a considerable amount!! It’s very easy to report someone for that type of thing!!
Yes, I hope so too. £15 increase on last years as well!

Why is she pretending to read all these crap magazines on this app? Two kids... we both know you haven’t got time to read. Just shows she will literally advertise anything if paid. What is she going to be pimped our next for I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here but had to post here. She’s fake. I followed her for a long time and if you would have scrolled back to her feed in the early days you would see a very different person to the one who has reinvented herself now. She unfollowed loads of people recently who weren’t in the trendy clique gang. She’s totally a wannabe.

Reactions: 7